Others RPGM None [RJ397511] Decadence - 頹壞

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
thx dude, and btw do you know where we can find more games like this one and Decadence in which you can have sex with grosteque girls and boys?
There's Teraurge by Meandraco, then Setaria the demon realm and Seal of Lutellaria by UzuraZanac. Former is more focused on aliens and the latter is more focused on futa / horrors but that's probably the closest things you'll find.

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
There's Teraurge by Meandraco, then Setaria the demon realm and Seal of Lutellaria by UzuraZanac. Former is more focused on aliens and the latter is more focused on futa / horrors but that's probably the closest things you'll find.
Thank u!

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Is there any way to see the zombie+merchant scene outside of the gallery? I've been trying to find it to no success. 1712782446953.png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there any way to see the zombie+merchant scene outside of the gallery? I've been trying to find it to no success. View attachment 3528415
yes you can, although i dont remember where it is (i think it was juming south from the gods tower or maybe jumping north then going shouth) i found almost all npcs in this game outside the gallarey, the only exception was the dog. Do you remember found a place (a small house i think) where there is a marchant and zombie thats is tied up on the wall? you can release the zombie and when you go back she is raping the merchant.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
yes you can, although i dont remember where it is (i think it was juming south from the gods tower or maybe jumping north then going shouth) i found almost all npcs in this game outside the gallarey, the only exception was the dog. Do you remember found a place (a small house i think) where there is a marchant and zombie thats is tied up on the wall? you can release the zombie and when you go back she is raping the merchant.
The dog is in that very camoflagued hole to the left of the building lol.
1712791078113.png

And I've tried to do stuff with the one in the caravan and the supermarket but nothing happens about any releasing. The only thing is paying to unlock something but nothing happens after that.
1712791446156.png
1712791464705.png
Not sure if this is what you mean.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
The dog is in that very camoflagued hole to the left of the building lol.
View attachment 3528686

And I've tried to do stuff with the one in the caravan and the supermarket but nothing happens about any releasing. The only thing is paying to unlock something but nothing happens after that.
View attachment 3528702
View attachment 3528705
Not sure if this is what you mean.
yes its thats the place, be sure if you are actually paying (your money is going down). if its not that place maybe you find the carriage in another part of the game.
BTW what software are you using to translate the game?

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
1712818615435.png
Yes I'm sure I'm paying and the money is going down. Still, nothing happens. The only other carriages I could find are in the Oriental city but you can't go inside them. That's why I'm confused as to whether the scene really is in the game outside of the gallery. The translation tool is from

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 3529357
Yes I'm sure I'm paying and the money is going down. Still, nothing happens. The only other carriages I could find are in the Oriental city but you can't go inside them. That's why I'm confused as to whether the scene really is in the game outside of the gallery. The translation tool is from
the only other place i can remember is a florest map that when you enter it you can the a small path ladeing south. if follow that path ( or just kee jumpin around at the lower part of the map) you find another monster and femboy having sex. But I dont think that is the merchant.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
the only other place i can remember is a florest map that when you enter it you can the a small path ladeing south. if follow that path ( or just kee jumpin around at the lower part of the map) you find another monster and femboy having sex. But I dont think that is the merchant.
Yeah that's the problem. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be these two in the carriage but it's not working for me. I wonder if the game got patched or something like that.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Well I'll try to redownload it but maybe you misremembered it being outside of the gallery? None of the other cgs were that difficult to get, they kind of just showed up and worked.

Edit: Nope still doesn't work no matter what I try. Even tried to do the Ending B and release patient 0 hoping it would also 'release' the other zombies haha.

Last edited:

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Well I'll try to redownload it but maybe you misremembered it being outside of the gallery? None of the other cgs were that difficult to get, they kind of just showed up and worked.

Edit: Nope still doesn't work no matter what I try. Even tried to do the Ending B and release patient 0 hoping it would also 'release' the other zombies haha.
sorry man its been a while so i dont remember where i found it. But im certain that i found it outside the gallery. there were only 2 npcs that i had to look in the gallery, the dog because like i said i didnt find him at the time. and a merchant npc, because when i would enter the house where said npc was, i could not move forward despise having a path.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
sorry man its been a while so i dont remember where i found it. But im certain that i found it outside the gallery. there were only 2 npcs that i had to look in the gallery, the dog because like i said i didnt find him at the time. and a merchant npc, because when i would enter the house where said npc was, i could not move forward despise having a path.
I mean it's not like I don't want to believe you but I've been over the map tiles a couple of times and haven't found it. In fact the event doesn't even show up in these carriage maps. The event must be some place elsewhere I have missed but I don't think I have to be honest. Even the placement in the gallery suggests these are the two npcs in the carriage. Is it possible to load up your game and check?
1712872550638.png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I mean it's not like I don't want to believe you but I've been over the map tiles a couple of times and haven't found it. In fact the event doesn't even show up in these carriage maps. The event must be some place elsewhere I have missed but I don't think I have to be honest. Even the placement in the gallery suggests these are the two npcs in the carriage. Is it possible to load up your game and check?
View attachment 3531465
alright i confirmed its not on the carriage, you have to find these 2 in another part of the game. And its not inside another carriage, you find them in a complete different place. I remember when i found those two i thought the dev was just recyclinc npcs sprites i didnt though at the time they were the same characters.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
alright i confirmed its not on the carriage, you have to find these 2 in another part of the game. And its not inside another carriage, you find them in a complete different place. I remember when i found those two i thought the dev was just recyclinc npcs sprites i didnt though at the time they were the same characters.
Where is the location of this 'complete different place'? I've literally been searching everywhere and still can't find this thing you claim exists but have currently provided no proof or help finding...

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Where is the location of this 'complete different place'? I've literally been searching everywhere and still can't find this thing you claim exists but have currently provided no proof or help finding...
dude, Im not going to replay the full game just to help you find this NPC. Also "provided proof"? Why the hell would I lie about this? Especially after admiting that I missed one NPC outside the gallery?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
dude, Im not going to replay the full game just to help you find this NPC. Also "provided proof"? Why the hell would I lie about this? Especially after admiting that I missed one NPC outside the gallery?
I mean I don't expect you to play the whole game through... I initially asked if anyone know if its possible to find the scene and if so, where to find it, and you said you did. But you don't. It's ok to admit you don't know. Instead of saying that you do, then giving vague, false and contradictory information after each post. As if you're enjoying sending me on a wild goose chase. I'm also not just doing nothing. I've combed through the events of the files on each map and cannot find it. So when you say it's there whilst changing what you say each time and providing no evidence, it does feel like you're just trolling.

1712916838142.png

1712916855537.png

1712916878304.png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I initially asked if anyone know if its possible to find the scene and if so, where to find it, and you said you did. But you don't.
dude i finished that game almost an year ago. I DONT REMBER ALL THE EVENTS WITH PINPOINT ACCURACY. But I do remember find it outside the gallery. Also about " contradictory information ", you ask about the merchant and zombie, I tried to stir my memories and remember there was an event with them in the carriage (the one that you pay and in that time i though it was house), thats why i deduced that was the place. You said no. Then I tried to stir my memories some more, rememeber there is a possibilty that i found them in another part of the game, because they are first founded in a carriage, I deduced you would find them in carriage again, even went further and gave the location of a duo NPC that is the one that i can vagly remember. You said no, and there is no other carriage in the game that you can enter, also asked me to boot the game to confirm if the carriage had the 3 some event or not. I FUCKING DID IT, even despise not knowing how to get to the carriage. Try to stir my memorie even more to see if i can remember something else, the only thing i can recall is that when i saw that event i felt like the dev was recycling CGs. The reason for that is that when i saw the event it felt they had zero connections with the carriage NPCs, why? DONT FUCKING REMEMBER, maybe was the location, maybe was that the ingame sprite was different from the ones in the carriage, again i dont remember.
And despise all this you come and say "youre just trolling", FUCK OFF. If you dont believe me give up and move on.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
dude i finished that game almost an year ago. I DONT REMBER ALL THE EVENTS WITH PINPOINT ACCURACY. But I do remember find it outside the gallery. Also about " contradictory information ", you ask about the merchant and zombie, I tried to stir my memories and remember there was an event with them in the carriage (the one that you pay and in that time i though it was house), thats why i deduced that was the place. You said no. Then I tried to stir my memories some more, rememeber there is a possibilty that i found them in another part of the game, because they are first founded in a carriage, I deduced you would find them in carriage again, even went further and gave the location of a duo NPC that is the one that i can vagly remember. You said no, and there is no other carriage in the game that you can enter, also asked me to boot the game to confirm if the carriage had the 3 some event or not. I FUCKING DID IT, even despise not knowing how to get to the carriage. Try to stir my memorie even more to see if i can remember something else, the only thing i can recall is that when i saw that event i felt like the dev was recycling CGs. The reason for that is that when i saw the event it felt they had zero connections with the carriage NPCs, why? DONT FUCKING REMEMBER, maybe was the location, maybe was that the ingame sprite was different from the ones in the carriage, again i dont remember.
And despise all this you come and say "youre just trolling", FUCK OFF. If you dont believe me give up and move on.
Like I said, if you don't know about something just don't say anything instead of sending someone on a wild goose chase that you're not sure of. I did believe you that's why I went to check and search for the event multiple times. If you're someone that's ok with putting out inaccurate information before checking then that's on you. I like the dev's art and world creation so I wanted to find that last one for completions sake that's all. I've already moved on to his next game and I have already started making dialogue for the main scenes. I was going to share it with you for helping me but now I'll just keep it to myself because of your behaviour.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote