Others RPGM None [RJ397511] Decadence - 頹壞

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 7, 2017
until there is a thread for the new game i'll list advice as I go since it is a bit obtuse at times.

Enable getting raped by monster by unequipping the pink item you start out with.
The first place to go is the building on your left. The door is not visible so just walk into the middle of the wall.
Use the melee weapon from upstairs with space key.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
So here is my findings about the game so far
1. Carcass is a direct sequel of Decadence bad ending (the one that you fuck pateient zero and infest the world with monsters).
2. To get the sex scenes you need to kill monster and so they drop the hear items. (unfortunally it all depends on RNG)
3. When you attack a monster you can fee its name and gender on the corner of the screen. Each gender has 2 sex events "sex" and "rape" so basically 4 sex scnese per monster.
4. For some reason ther is a comand that is not mapped to the xbox controler. You use you gun ( and hookshot later) with the "A" key, on the keybord, but for some reason there is no button on the controller for that. So if you want to just use a controller you have to manually map that key with xppader or similar software.
5. C4 can destroy wood creates
6. I fucked up and got the cheat chest. When you get into town. there is a ledder to your right with "..." over it that doesnt allow you to climb. in order to clim that ladder you need to buy a hammer on vending machine down to the south. Unfortunally that chest on the top of the ladder is the cheat chest and i saved the game after getting it without knowing.

Im thinking about restart the game from the begginig but i already got all the sex scenes of almost every mosnter i found it so far and killing them again especially on low level will be a pain.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
I've beaten the new game and figured I would list where to find certain items and the endings with a general explanation of what to do to find them. These are not fully detailed since I didn't know what I was doing first playthrough.
The various endings don't stop you from playing, and in fact can be done one after the other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May aswell explain that you unlock the gallery item by getting one of the endings.

Hope this information is helpful. I'll make a guide for the various other important items needed later.

Edit: I got the location of the hook wrong. It is in the south-west of town, on the second to last floor in the north-western room.
Edit 2: I Also got the engine part location wrong. It is in the northwestern building basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engon
Jul 7, 2017
Alright here's a more comprehensive list of important items and a more detailed explanation of the endings for the new game.

Spoilers ahead.

EDIT: Forgot to post the guide. Sort of the most important part.

Last edited:
Reactions: kark

kark

Jun 18, 2017
This is a 5/10 or a 6/10 game, worth for a quick play, specially if its free.

I like the thematic, the art quality is good and the gameplay is ok or even nice but:
-There is only one or two scenes worth, every single scene is just a variation of those 2. Yes, its like the game just have 2 scenes.
-Enemies are emotionless "zombies" or something, it just gives the scenes pretty empty feel. There is no dialogues, no even a little of narration to describe what they feel. Its almost as sexual as rubbing two stones.
-Needs some Qol touchs.
-Almost no story or no story at all.
-Its no just that the scenes have no dialogues and they are emotionless as a stone, its also in the open world everything is also emotionless and without interactions. The mc is pretty much a zombie who goes here and there, you dont really have interactions with the npc, i would no even call them npc. The npc, who you gives items, could be replaced by an inanimate object perfectly and you would no notice.

I think the dev can draw, he can code, he can even make some story but he has to do it and put time on it. Its like he is aiming as low as he can.

Reactions: Philifran and Engon

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Alright here's a more comprehensive list of important items and a more detailed explanation of the endings for the new game.

Spoilers ahead.

EDIT: Forgot to post the guide. Sort of the most important part.
the black powder item makes the veil lady (and im guessing the 2 female npcs on the old house) grow dicks, strange enough the item only works for the rape option (you cant see the futa rape animation if you dont have the black powder).
Also now im only missing the (?) monster. my guess is that you have to take a patient zero damaged core from the final boss just like the first patient zero drops a damage core and when you use it you get a sex scene with an unique mosnter (probably the mosnter you fight on the waterways). can you confirm it?
Also, just discovered that you can sell patient zeros core for 50000 money so you can make both bosses respaw without a problem.

Last edited:

mornox

Dec 2, 2016
This is a 5/10 or a 6/10 game, worth for a quick play, specially if its free.

I like the thematic, the art quality is good and the gameplay is ok or even nice but:
-There is only one or two scenes worth, every single scene is just a variation of those 2. Yes, its like the game just have 2 scenes.
-Enemies are emotionless "zombies" or something, it just gives the scenes pretty empty feel. There is no dialogues, no even a little of narration to describe what they feel. Its almost as sexual as rubbing two stones.
-Needs some Qol touchs.
-Almost no story or no story at all.
-Its no just that the scenes have no dialogues and they are emotionless as a stone, its also in the open world everything is also emotionless and without interactions. The mc is pretty much a zombie who goes here and there, you dont really have interactions with the npc, i would no even call them npc. The npc, who you gives items, could be replaced by an inanimate object perfectly and you would no notice.

I think the dev can draw, he can code, he can even make some story but he has to do it and put time on it. Its like he is aiming as low as he can.
Have to agree with all of this. It's interesting to try and puzzle out what happened after Decadence, but as a sequel it just falls massively short. Decadence had so much more personality with it's screwed up post-apocalypse towns filled with horny not-quite mutated femboys and shemales surrouned by female monster-hordes, that setting the sequel in a future of that setting with absolutely no civilization left, just mute, mindless monsters is pretty disappointing.

Reactions: kark
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote