RPGM None [RJ01035612] Carcass - 屍

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
is an english translation possible? maybe via machinetranslation? ik there are info cards in-game that are jpegs but the rest is normal texts

Reactions: LUBAMURISSORAS

BlasterBoi

Nov 11, 2017
is an english translation possible? maybe via machinetranslation? ik there are info cards in-game that are jpegs but the rest is normal texts
I ran this through Translator++ to make this, It's a complete MTL and I figured that it's better than nothing at all and figured that I'd share it, hopefully a true translation happens someday but until then we've just gotta make do with this.

JeanLN

Jan 24, 2023
I ran this through Translator++ to make this, It's a complete MTL and I figured that it's better than nothing at all and figured that I'd share it, hopefully a true translation happens someday but until then we've just gotta make do with this.
I Appreciate the translation, but the link you shared has restricted access.. You need to make it public for someone to be able to download

Reactions: LUBAMURISSORAS

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
Thank you very much! translation is not bad either, the author is really underrated, hopefully their games will get officially translated someday

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
The translation really helped with the gameplay experience, although it could use some font resizing.

If only we had the paper notes translated too, too bad its not text asset.
Any modders up for the challenge ?

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
The translation really helped with the gameplay experience, although it could use some font resizing.

If only we had the paper notes translated too, too bad its not text asset.
Any modders up for the challenge ?
luckily it's just 40 ish texts, if you want a [very rough] translation you can take a screenshot and use pic translators like yandex

it's really not much info though, just flavor text

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
sorry to bother I tried running the prequel of this game in translator ++ like you did with this game(thanks again btw!) but it got stuck at around 79% did you stumble upon a similiar problem with carcass?

BlasterBoi

Nov 11, 2017
sorry to bother I tried running the prequel of this game in translator ++ like you did with this game(thanks again btw!) but it got stuck at around 79% did you stumble upon a similiar problem with carcass?
No I haven't, that's odd. It's using the same engine right?

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
luckily it's just 40 ish texts, if you want a [very rough] translation you can take a screenshot and use pic translators like yandex

it's really not much info though, just flavor text
Yandex huh ? I tried capture2text but as expected, the bold font and misalignment only makes it return mostly gibberish

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
y
Yandex huh ? I tried capture2text but as expected, the bold font and misalignment only makes it return mostly gibberish
yup, this one
I noticed they struggle to translate less if the screenshot is bigger, like if you take a full game window ss instead of only the line of text

Reactions: NEWtimmer
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes