RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Not really. I'm doing it in the hope it will increase the sales of the game. Sorta a middle ground solution. I give a link to anyone who asks in pms or on my profile page.
We don't do that here. Either you share it publicly or you don't, no telling people to DM you.

Here I make it easier - v2.0 Raw
- -

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
posting in reply for sub for version .99!

OP, great work!!

PS -- is there a guide needed for this game, or is it straightforward? not sure if someone could provide some sort of walkthrough to the different endings?

Last edited:

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
We don't do that here. Either you share it publicly or you don't, no telling people to DM you.

Here I make it easier - v2.0 Raw
- -
Why is the folder inside the MEGA link just nothing but jumbled symbols? Every single file that was Japanese is just jumbled symbols, and I know its not my laptop.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Why is the folder inside the MEGA link just nothing but jumbled symbols? Every single file that was Japanese is just jumbled symbols, and I know its not my laptop.
The original packer didn't encode it with JPN encoding. Open the zip with WinRar press Ctrl+E and select Japanese.

Reactions: Ohanamanda

kosomak1122

Sep 7, 2024
View attachment 3172591

Overview:
To save their lover, they chase after the mastermind while being tormented by hypnosis!

Aminid, a region that has a legend about a sealed daemon! Emilia, a dark elf, Noelle, an elf, and Al, a human, were a party of three lovers! While exploring the dungeon where the hero who sealed the daemon is said to have hidden treasure, Al had his heart stolen by someone…! Emilia and Noelle have no choice but to sign a contract with the demon Amnu, who suddenly appears in front of the dying Al and tells them「Make a contract with me to prolong this man's life」……! But that was also a contract that allowed Amnu to use hypno magic on them……! The two track down the person who removed Al's heart into the city of Kaliemir, the town on the verge of hypnotic rule by the mysterious cult Manue!

Will Emilia and Noelle be able to resist hypnosis and save their lover Al?​

Release Date: Jan/10/2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v2.0
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Buttocks Elf / Fairy Fantasy Cuckoldry (Netorare) Pregnancy / Impregnation Hypnosis Big Breasts

Translation Status: 90% Complete
TL Patch Download: (0.90)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your hard work i downloaded the game how to run it do i need to use any program?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP. Huge patch that translates the church location with a bunch of scenes, the main story up to the final battle and some other stuff. Would have done a whole lot more, but unfortunately had covid a week ago. I recovered quickly thankfully. Still need to translate bad ending content and to tie some loose ends (one Noelle job, the rest of images and a Rathi scene).

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Updated OP. Huge patch that translates the church location with a bunch of scenes, the main story up to the final battle and some other stuff. Would have done a whole lot more, but unfortunately had covid a week ago. I recovered quickly thankfully. Still need to translate bad ending content and to tie some loose ends (one Noelle job, the rest of images and a Rathi scene).

Only just heard of this last night, suppose its a good thing I found out it now seen as the Eng patch is almost finished. Looks good so far, only on the 2nd dungeon. Not a fan of BIG boobed characters, I like moderation with variety. But thank you for doing this. So much better than rushed MTL, handy but sometimes you get brought out the game

Copper?

damn he's good, still, he's boyfriend or maybe husband? Need more information.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Only just heard of this last night, suppose its a good thing I found out it now seen as the Eng patch is almost finished. Looks good so far, only on the 2nd dungeon. Not a fan of BIG boobed characters, I like moderation with variety. But thank you for doing this. So much better than rushed MTL, handy but sometimes you get brought out the game

Copper?

damn he's good, still, he's boyfriend or maybe husband? Need more information.
You're talking about Al? He's kinda like a boyfriend to both of them, but I usually use lover in the script since what they have is essentially a consensual love triangle. In the 4th dungeon there are some flashbacks that show how this unusual relationship of theirs came to be.

Reactions: Animefan_09

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
You're talking about Al? He's kinda like a boyfriend to both of them, but I usually use lover in the script since what they have is essentially a consensual love triangle. In the 4th dungeon there are some flashbacks that show how this unusual relationship of theirs came to be.
Just wondering but is there good ending for the game ? I found a few scene with them being pregnant with the main characters in the recollection room but not sure what going on in them

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just wondering but is there good ending for the game ? I found a few scene with them being pregnant with the main characters in the recollection room but not sure what going on in them
Yeah, there is one. The game branches out in the last battle: if your hypno level higher than 0, you'll see post-ending stuff, including preg h-scenes. Otherwise it's a good end.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
LOL sorry I was just doing a quick impression of MTL where it uses mixed words lol tend to see the word 'copper' a lot on MTL's

Mar 12, 2018
Why love triangle? Does he not love one of the girls? When a guy has two gfs it's usually just called a harem. And what word is usually used in the original Japanese when referring to him? Kareshi or koibito? I'd say that "beloved" is a better term, "lover" is usually a word for someone with whom you cheat on your official partner, lol.

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Why love triangle? Does he not love one of the girls? When a guy has two gfs it's usually just called a harem. And what word is usually used in the original Japanese when referring to him? Kareshi or koibito? I'd say that "beloved" is a better term, "lover" is usually a word for someone with whom you cheat on your official partner, lol.
>Why love triangle?
Because Al is pretty passive/submissive, and the elves are the ones who proposed it. Their relationship is called that once or twice in the text too.

>Kareshi or koibito?
Second (but some men refer to him as boyfriend). Beloved is a good suggestion, and I've thought about it. It does fit Emilia's character, but Noelle's - not quite, because she is a bit tomboyish and from to time uses boku pronoun. Something to mull over during qc. Thanks!

do you know what the name of the new game is?
姫騎士シルヴィア (Princess Knight Sylvia), but I think it's a tentative name.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenlittleman