RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
I get the error message when I open the game immediately.
I will try using Japanese locale but I’m guessing that’s not the issue because I’m pretty sure it’s because there are files missing from the translation folder.
dont forget to delete the copy you have befor the changes, you need to unzip a fresh one after change and then add the patch
reason: when you dont emulate japanese locale or run on japanese locale japanese files get F'ed that results in fail to load bla bla file even if you change locale now but dont unzip fresh you will probably have the same issue "if this is the reason for it not working that is" i have the same patch installed on my copy of the game and i can run it without problems so im guessing its either becaues your not running it in jp locale or its because the files got fed when you unziped them while not emulating japanese locale if this is not the issue then i dont know what is causing it

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
You don't say. It's a translation patch, so it only includes files the translation alters.

Don't have time to troubleshoot what went wrong with your install, but I'll add a link with the game pre-patched to the OP later today.
there is nothing wrong with the patch as it is it works for me, game not running for him is somehing else, not missing files.

Reactions: Daedroth

JHJHJHJG

Dec 4, 2019
dont forget to delete the copy you have befor the changes, you need to unzip a fresh one after change and then add the patch
reason: when you dont emulate japanese locale or run on japanese locale japanese files get F'ed that results in fail to load bla bla file even if you change locale now but dont unzip fresh you will probably have the same issue "if this is the reason for it not working that is" i have the same patch installed on my copy of the game and i can run it without problems so im guessing its either becaues your not running it in jp locale or its because the files got fed when you unziped them while not emulating japanese locale if this is not the issue then i dont know what is causing it
Yeah it's still not working I changed my locale to Japanese and I deleted and unzipped the files again but it still gives me an error message when I start the game.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022

JHJHJHJG

Dec 4, 2019

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
I pressed control E on the file in WinRAR to change the random letters into Japanese if that's what you're asking. I don't know what a codepage is.
can you run the game without the patch or do you get the same error? try now while you have jap locale im guessing youl get the same error if so then it might be your game zip

what os are you on and could you post a prrint screen of game window when you open game with error code on

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
here is a link with the game allready patched and it works its the copy i use

TIP: use 7zip to extract if its 7zip and if its rar use winrar it usealy works either way but i reccomend useing corresponding app for the files anyway to be sure its unpacked correctly its even recomended on dlsite to use 7zip for thier files

edit: i dowwnloaded it to test it and it works no issues starting the game if thier are som further in i dont know i dont plan on playing through the whole game untill fully translated

edit2: this link nolonger works i took it down cuz the goal with the link was accomplished.

Last edited:

JHJHJHJG

Dec 4, 2019
can you run the game without the patch or do you get the same error? try now while you have jap locale im guessing youl get the same error if so then it might be your game zip

what os are you on and could you post a prrint screen of game window when you open game with error code on
I can run the game completely fine without the patch even before using Japanese locale.

I'm on windows 10 and here's a screenshot of the game when I run it with the patch

JHJHJHJG

Dec 4, 2019
here is a link with the game allready patched and it works its the copy i use

TIP: use 7zip to extract if its 7zip and if its rar use winrar it usealy works either way but i reccomend useing corresponding app for the files anyway to be sure its unpacked correctly its even recomended on dlsite to use 7zip for thier files

edit: i dowwnloaded it to test it and it works no issues starting the game if thier are som further in i dont know i dont plan on playing through the whole game untill fully translated
Your patched game seems to work completely fine for me thanks.

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
Your patched game seems to work completely fine for me thanks.
no problems mate! i think it was one of your zip files spooking use the mega link it never fails its the one i used to get you might want to reinstall a fresh copy once full translation is released

edit: from what you have told me it sounds like your translation patch download might have been corrupted it happens sometimes not alot now days but it dose happen. or mabu your antivirus deleted files i heard on a nother post that some guy hade that problem if you get same problem when its fully translated PM me and ill share my copy again with you.

Last edited: