RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

bnze.go

Dec 3, 2018
This game made me cum so fucking hard.
View attachment 4074286
It also get's really depressing at times since it is ntr.
Bro i busted the biggest nuts while playing Horny Adventure Karen in the scenario where she is trapped with the black guy in the cave. I swear this author is a genius with his hot af scene writting. Can't wait to see what this Elf game has to offer (and also his next game)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not yet, but it may take a month or so. For example, AceCyclone took a long time to translate Niramare Quest.
Probably less, i think we ae just 1 or 2 good days away from it (as having the free time to dedicate a day or 2 to it), last comment from Daedroth mentioned it as almost done, editing probably is taking a bit longer than anticipated.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Probably less, i think we ae just 1 or 2 good days away from it (as having the free time to dedicate a day or 2 to it), last comment from Daedroth mentioned it as almost done, editing probably is taking a bit longer than anticipated.
Dont expect 1.0 before the second week of this month.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry about the lack of updates. I'm still working on bad ending scenes. I really underestimated how much work it will require. The thing is, when I first played the game back in February, I got only the good ending, so I had no idea how massive in terms of text this bad ending is. There are a lot of scenes, and each one has parts when one of the two heroines is non-pregnant and then pregnant. They're a bit wordy, to say the least. So the number in translation status was a bit inaccurate.
Now, the good news is I'm almost done translating them (17/26 maps done), and I'll release 0.99 (full translation sans qc) some time next week.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Sorry about the lack of updates. I'm still working on bad ending scenes. I really underestimated how much work it will require. The thing is, when I first played the game back in February, I got only the good ending, so I had no idea how massive in terms of text this bad ending is. There are a lot of scenes, and each one has parts when one of the two heroines is non-pregnant and then pregnant. They're a bit wordy, to say the least. So the number in translation status was a bit inaccurate.
Now, the good news is I'm almost done translating them (17/26 maps done), and I'll release 0.99 (full translation sans qc) some time next week.
Just stumbled onto this thread and the game looks very promising (a big compliment since female protag game often are not as interesting to me).
Great work so far with the translation, thank you!

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Sorry to bother you, but may I ask if there’s anything important left to translate after you finish with translating the bad ending? Will I be able to do a full playthrough on the next translation patch without encountering any untranslated dialogue, assuming I’m aiming for both the good and bad endings?

Also, thank you for all your hard work so far. You've inspired me to start doing my own translations for some games.

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but may I ask if there’s anything important left to translate after you finish with translating the bad ending? Will I be able to do a full playthrough on the next translation patch without encountering any untranslated dialogue, assuming I’m aiming for both the good and bad endings?

Also, thank you for all your hard work so far. You've inspired me to start doing my own translations for some games.
Damn Goat to Goat conversation, its nice to see 2 translators of the best games talk to each other

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP. A penultimate patch that translates final fight, good and bad ending (the one with 15-20 scenes) and some other stuff here and there. There are some things that unfortunately didn't make it in, like what-if scenarios in 2.0 and one side character dialogues. But I'll most likely wrap everything up next week.

I also added a pre-patched link to the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 16, 2024
Updated OP. A penultimate patch that translates final fight, good and bad ending (the one with 15-20 scenes) and some other stuff here and there. There are some things that unfortunately didn't make it in, like what-if scenarios in 2.0 and one side character dialogues. But I'll most likely wrap everything up next week.

I also added a pre-patched link to the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God speed, you beautiful madman!