RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

Mar 12, 2018
Female Protagonist from the Dev's New Game:
View attachment 3784773
Her Old Design:
View attachment 3784772
Side Characters:
View attachment 3784774 View attachment 3784775
The game is in very early stages of development, but looks like it will be a standard princess/knightess corruption romp. She is a tsundere, though, so this might spice things up. NTR elements are not in the plans at the moment.
Her old design is more gentle and mature, and the new one is more mischievous, I like both. She also got slimmer, which I like, and her armor is more protective now. Too bad that no NTR.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Okay? No need to be rude. I was just asking since there's no download link for the full game at the start of the thread.
I get the other guy's frustration, because in this case the links are in the same thread page.

But sometimes they're a tad more hidden - and newbies don't know how to use the search function (this goes for pretty much all boards/forums).

So, just in case you didn't find the post already:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rj01088206-elf-of-hypnolust-fan-translation.185397/post-14594123

Important info for extracting Japanese ZIPs:
Don't forget to unzip the ZIP file with something like Bandizip and switch the Codepage to Japanese:

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
when do you get the error? when you start the game or when you played to ex: an event or something?

Edit: Just in case i dont think your not doing it but anyway be sure to emulate japanese loacle whe nextracting the base game folder as fo the translation i dont think you need to i dont know my computer is set to japanese loace so i dont need to emulate it but just in case im saying it to you.

the version your useing is from dlsite and its raw and they actuly say you should run the game with your computer in Japanese Locale to prevent troubles
even when translated some games wont function correctly unless you do.

if you want to set your computers system locale this is how on windows 11 open settings click search typ in region click regions settings that comes in tab under search field scroll down to administrative language settings click to open window look for change system loacle click set to japanese (japan) and click ok you should install the japanese language pack to do this befor or after i did it befor i changed i dont know if it will promt you to install it automaticly when you change locale. and this changes nothing eccept now your computer can read japanese you will still have english or native language on your system it dosent realy change anything

after you done this delete game and unzip base game again then unzip www folder into game folder and replace and then try running the game again

Last edited:

JHJHJHJG

Dec 4, 2019
when do you get the error? when you start the game or when you played to ex: an event or something?

Edit: Just in case i dont think your not doing it but anyway be sure to emulate japanese loacle whe nextracting the base game folder as fo the translation i dont think you need to i dont know my computer is set to japanese loace so i dont need to emulate it but just in case im saying it to you.

the version your useing is from dlsite and its raw and they actuly say you should run the game with your computer in Japanese Locale to prevent troubles
even when translated some games wont function correctly unless you do.

if you want to set your computers system locale this is how on windows 11 open settings click search typ in region click regions settings that comes in tab under search field scroll down to administrative language settings click to open window look for change system loacle click set to japanese (japan) and click ok you should install the japanese language pack to do this befor or after i did it befor i changed i dont know if it will promt you to install it automaticly when you change locale. and this changes nothing eccept now your computer can read japanese you will still have english or native language on your system it dosent realy change anything

after you done this delete game and unzip base game again then unzip www folder into game folder and replace and then try running the game again
I get the error message when I open the game immediately.
I will try using Japanese locale but I’m guessing that’s not the issue because I’m pretty sure it’s because there are files missing from the translation folder.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I will try using Japanese locale but I’m guessing that’s not the issue because I’m pretty sure it’s because there are files missing from the translation folder.
You don't say. It's a translation patch, so it only includes files the translation alters.

Don't have time to troubleshoot what went wrong with your install, but I'll add a link with the game pre-patched to the OP later today.

Last edited:
Reactions: P_π