• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
Im working on some of the UI as well if that's alright, the image replacing side of it atleast, wouldn't have a clue about the javascript stuff. Done the menu so far and will see how far I get.

1705242008447.png

Reactions: Gyoza and ruisu43

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Im working on some of the UI as well if that's alright, the image replacing side of it atleast, wouldn't have a clue about the javascript stuff. Done the menu so far and will see how far I get.

View attachment 3262440
Chad. Yeah that's actually most of the text-to-image stuff right there. Iirc there's also the 3 stats to the left of the screen (MORALS/MRL, INVASION/INV, SCHOOLPOWER/SCP), two bits from the Enchant screen, and then the armament strengthening menu.

Also, a few suggestions/nitpicks:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also let me know if you need any help translating any of the text itself.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
How's this..?

View attachment 3262948

View attachment 3262952

Any nitpicks are welcome btw, this is your show.
Maybe go with "MP" instead since it looks a little cramped. Also I forgot to mention this last time, but "Secret Sites" should be singular since it's like a message board. It's referenced in-game as the "Underground Site" but if that's too cramped I can always just change the term, secret site works too.

Everything else is perfect though, really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah sadly underground site made it so much different size to the rest, i hope thats alright. If not let me know.

Otherwise I think i've finished including the arnament strengthening and I think what part you were on about with the enchant screen. I was a tad unsure about some of the wording in the arnament part.

Sadly all those images with gems behind them is probably beyond my abilities to making it look good so Ive left them.

Ive attached the images reencoded, hopefully it is all in order, let me know if any wording is off etc. Happy to help ya within my capabilities.

EDIT: I saw that I missed one so I edited the zip just incase you grabbed it beforehand.

Last edited:

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Yeah sadly underground site made it so much different size to the rest, i hope thats alright. If not let me know.

Otherwise I think i've finished including the arnament strengthening and I think what part you were on about with the enchant screen. I was a tad unsure about some of the wording in the arnament part.

Sadly all those images with gems behind them is probably beyond my abilities to making it look good so Ive left them.

Ive attached the images reencoded, hopefully it is all in order, let me know if any wording is off etc. Happy to help ya within my capabilities.

EDIT: I saw that I missed one so I edited the zip just incase you grabbed it beforehand.
Yep, everything looks great, I'll update the OP. Thank you again.

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
It seems I can't help myself and am attempting to go further with the images. Im attempting to work on the H status and Gallery Backgrounds/texts which Ive seen are images as well as a couple images involved in the battles. Ive also attempted the smaller gem ones and I think they've come out fairly alright.

1705537048187.png 1705537068520.png 1705537095853.png

I'll let you know if I get anywhere with everything else.

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
Okay, I think I'm good now.

New images done include a couple during battles, H status backgrounds, secret site background, gallery event titles and the little gems for upgrading etc.
The '!$MemoryTitle' needs to go into the character's folder instead of the pictures folder.

Let me know if the wording on the gallery titles is off as I was unsure about a couple.

Other than that image wise I think theres only those big gems in the corners and H status states themselves which I might attempt the latter of but not the former.

Hope that all helps.

Edit: Ive done the H status states and included them in the zip.

Last edited:

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Okay, I think I'm good now.

New images done include a couple during battles, H status backgrounds, secret site background, gallery event titles and the little gems for upgrading etc.
The '!$MemoryTitle' needs to go into the character's folder instead of the pictures folder.

Let me know if the wording on the gallery titles is off as I was unsure about a couple.

Other than that image wise I think theres only those big gems in the corners and H status states themselves which I might attempt the latter of but not the former.

Hope that all helps.

Edit: Ive done the H status states and included them in the zip.
Thanks again for your work. For memoryTitle03 and battleParamFrame, it should be "Magical" instead of "Magic", but the latter one you can just leave as "Barrier" (all caps if that looks better) if it's too cramped. Also technically the gallery titles should be translated as "[Title] Series" instead of "[Title] Events", the idea there is that they're like JAV series, but if you don't wanna redo all that it's totally fine.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i like this dev , hope someone translte it , i willing to buy from DL site is there a good eng translation , round 16$

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks again for your work. For memoryTitle03 and battleParamFrame, it should be "Magical" instead of "Magic", but the latter one you can just leave as "Barrier" (all caps if that looks better) if it's too cramped. Also technically the gallery titles should be translated as "[Title] Series" instead of "[Title] Events", the idea there is that they're like JAV series, but if you don't wanna redo all that it's totally fine.
I'm perfectly fine doing any changes, like I said, it's your show. It took me all of 10 minutes to change.

They should be changed correctly now, let me know if there is anything else.

Reactions: stonefred767