• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
The March 22 date has been maintained. We'll soon be able to try out a full version. As it's going to take a long time to get a manual translation, I hope an MTL/GPT4 version will soon be available.

edit : i am late, sorry
Unless the GPT4 mtl is made by the dev it's very unlikely someone else would do that since because of the big amount of text it would be very expensive

• Sad
Reactions: LilithFan

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
Unless the GPT4 mtl is made by the dev it's very unlikely someone else would do that since because of the big amount of text it would be very expensive
You think so?

You're right, it does cost a lot, but don't you think that if it's proposed on the DazedAnon discord and wins the votes, then it's likely to be translated, right?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
You think so?

You're right, it does cost a lot, but don't you think that if it's proposed on the DazedAnon discord and wins the votes, then it's likely to be translated, right?
Even if it wins on votes it would probably be way too expensive anyway
There is a request for grace on discord and dazed made an estimate and the cost was 634$
So unless someone is willing to pay that much money a chatGPT translation is quite unlikely:HideThePain:

Last edited:

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
Even if it wins on votes it would probably be way too expensive anyway
There is a request for grace on discord and dazed made an estimate and the cost was 634$
So unless someone is willing to pay that much money a chatGPT translation is quite unlikely:HideThePain:
Okay, I see, it's not that expensive, I'll do my part and gladly pay 10% of the total, let's find other donors. :whistle:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
1+

I can't get the translation to work, I'm getting this error.

I used Winrar = Ctrl + E to extract the translation in Japanese.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
1+

I can't get the translation to work, I'm getting this error.

I used Winrar = Ctrl + E to extract the translation in Japanese.
That's because the translation is based on the trial version from a few months ago, and the files it expects to see are different. I'm working on updating it right now along with translating the UI, but it's a non-trivial process so it'll take a day or two.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
stonefred767, have you had the opportunity to check what's the total number of maps in the full version compared to the trial? I'm curious to know what the content difference between the trial and full is like.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
stonefred767, have you had the opportunity to check what's the total number of maps in the full version compared to the trial? I'm curious to know what the content difference between the trial and full is like.
There's about 800 (2x) more maps. The character count is about 80% of his previous game, so it'll probably be similar in length.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
There's about 800 (2x) more maps. The character count is about 80% of his previous game, so it'll probably be similar in length.
That's... that's a lot. Is that because there's less filler than the previous games? By filler I mean repetitive events that are more or less the same thing. I wager that you're first going to play and finish the game before you continue the translation. Do tell us how it compares to his other games. I'm interested in your opinion on the matter.