RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
noticed that when natsuki still wearing her bra and panties no one grope her tits but in the cg files there is one
View attachment 3564441
and in paizuri scene there was a scene natsuki nipple getting pulled but in the game is not appearing
View attachment 3564445
and shota charracter can do the same as bandana uncle licking natsuki cooche and anal but alas not included
View attachment 3564451
interesting many the game might update with stuff if it's missing?

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I like this detail for example when natsuki is pregnant when she getting groped her dress is wet because her breastmilk
b_tki_titi_titimomi_a2.png
b_tkbhiki_b002.png

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
1713793845528.png
Has anyone gotten the password for this zip file? ig it's something to do with playing the game first then when finishing the game it gives you a password or somthing?

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
you have to collect all gacha coin to get the pw and if you wanna know the pw is todoroki_sos
alright, thanks dude. ill wait for the TL to be finished so i can start playing the game. Just checked the wallpapers and it only looks Vertical but whatever. could turn it into a wallpaper on wallpaper engine.

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

Aryt

Jul 22, 2022
natsu.png I have a problem with the continuation in the second scene and the third with macho uncle at the beach.There are images that doesn't charge and show me error, but there is a bigger problem, and is that when I try to talk with him the third time, there is the same error but this time the game doesn't continue.
Note:If there are grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not an english speaker.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
View attachment 3565090 I have a problem with the continuation in the second scene and the third with macho uncle at the beach.There are images that doesn't charge and show me error, but there is a bigger problem, and is that when I try to talk with him the third time, there is the same error but this time the game doesn't continue.
Note:If there are grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not an english speaker.
Extract, copy and paste it in the pictures folder

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I had this same issue, as well as being unable to activate the second shrine. The answer is to keep cycling the day to night cycle. Eventually during the day he'll be back inside of his house and you can play the next event.
I cycled like 5 times already and he keeps masturbating the fucking loser. I don't know what to do

• Haha
Reactions: d183 and Ando-dono
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote