RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pustisme

Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone have a full save with the gallery and all the pregnant scene gallery? The pregnant scene gallery as in the secret entrance by the temple?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
peta wont trigger in the bath
One of the key variables was reset to 0 and that's why you couldn't trigger anything.
Since I've never seen that happen by itself, I have to assume you messed with variables or something.
It might be some event resetting, but I highly doubt it.

In any case, use this save file, enter first classroom and then go to the bathroom.

brent2687

Jan 4, 2018
One of the key variables was reset to 0 and that's why you couldn't trigger anything.
Since I've never seen that happen by itself, I have to assume you messed with variables or something.
It might be some event resetting, but I highly doubt it.

In any case, use this save file, enter first classroom and then go to the bathroom.
thanks for fixing it and no I did not mess with any varibles due to everything I read on here saying if you use cheats it will bug it out

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
thanks for fixing it and no I did not mess with any varibles due to everything I read on here saying if you use cheats it will bug it out
Then I guess the original author made an event somewhere inside the game to prevent the player from continuing Peta route if they didn't continue on it early on. In any case, such a thing would be very hard to find since it can be anywhere.

There's a chance he might have done this by accident but who knows. I'll try to keep my eyes out if I can find it, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

EDIT:
Since you're one of the few who actually properly played the game from start to finish I'd like to ask if there was any part of the game that was particularly difficult to pass or that you had trouble with figuring out? Did anything other than Peta bug-out and stuff like that?

Last edited:

brent2687

Jan 4, 2018
Then I guess the original author made an event somewhere inside the game to prevent the player from continuing Peta route if they didn't continue on it early on. In any case, such a thing would be very hard to find since it can be anywhere.

There's a chance he might have done this by accident but who knows. I'll try to keep my eyes out if I can find it, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

EDIT:
Since you're one of the few who actually properly played the game from start to finish I'd like to ask if there was any part of the game that was particularly difficult to pass or that you had trouble with figuring out? Did anything other than Peta bug-out and stuff like that?
no most of it played well and wasn't really to hard only things I ran into that gave me a problem was the 2 guards at the bath in the second guard camp she just saying its to embarrassing might not have something tripped for that event to play out and the only other problem that i belive i messed up on was when i rented the room at the brothel and went out at night then rented the room in the other inn the brothel inn now just says enjoy your stay and cant sleep in that room. believe that one was my fault one though

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
only other problem that i belive i messed up on was when i rented the room at the brothel and went out at night then rented the room in the other inn the brothel inn now just says enjoy your stay and cant sleep in that room. believe that one was my fault one though
Now, this is a bug. There's no way this is normal. The original author should have made a switch to check if player rented the room in the other place or made it work with normally with Sarah renting in both places. I'll look into and probably add another switch to check if the player rented another room. If the player already rented a room, I will make a dialog show where Sarah says that she already rented a room in the other place.

First I need to check inside the game to see what exactly is happening there.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
is this game still being updated?
Like I said few pages back, the game isn't being updated by the original author.

That being said, I am working on the game slowly in my free time. The next update is going to be a long one so it's going to take a while longer until I can wrap everything up I planned to add/change.

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
How do you start the brothel stuff? I've tried talking to the manager but they just say to come back if you change your mind. I've talked to the girl outside several times and advanced the story enough where the crescent moon guys are in prison but nothing changes, am I missing something obvious?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know. It seems you did everything right.

Post your save file and I'll take a look at what's wrong.

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
Don't worry, I figured out what my problem was, and it's so stupid. I always talked to the girl from the side since I was coming from the hotel and it was more efficient. Turns out you have to talk to her from the front, otherwise she won't move after you talk to her and the event won't progress. Of all the things I thought it might've been, I didn't think NPC pathfinding would end up being the problem.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Shit, you're right.

I just looked at the code and it has at the end "if player facing up" to turn on switch which indeed is stupid.
I removed that instantly... rofl

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
I can't believe I'm the first person to find that lmao

Seems like the sort of stupid, innocuous thing that would've been found ages ago

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
Would there be a quick and easy way to edit out the clothing requirement so the system actually has a purpose? I don't really know much about this stuff so not sure if it'd be as simple as flipping a switch or having to edit the game's code.

It doesn't have to make sense or require proper NPC interactions, I just want it to work in some way.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What would you get out of it if you can walk around the village naked if it serves no purpose?

As it is, the only purpose of the clothing system is that Sarah gets slowly undressed during some scenes.

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah one of the failings of 3D design is it's not as easy to just layer clothing over images. You have to render each state of undress. Also doesn't really go with the story for her to be running around the village naked. There's plenty of other areas she runs around naked.

Guess there could be naked nighttime exhibition events or something, but meh.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah one of the failings of 3D design is it's not as easy to just layer clothing over images. You have to render each state of undress. Also doesn't really go with the story for her to be running around the village naked. There's plenty of other areas she runs around naked.

Guess there could be naked nighttime exhibition events or something, but meh.
All the pictures for running naked are already rendered.
The guy made all stages of undressing (picture-wise) as if he wanted to implement it at some point himself but like many things in the game, he never did.

The same thing is with red panties. Like 3-4 scenes have red panties rendered for them but most of them don't have it and that's why it's hard to make scenes with undressing. I usually just skip and go from clothed to naked right away because of it.

I don't really see how to fit it into the game. I guess if I ever make a whole new area, like a village, I could implement something, but I would need a story for it so it at least makes some sense as to why she's running around naked.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
The guy made all stages of undressing (picture-wise) as if he wanted to implement it at some point himself but like many things in the game, he never did.

The same thing is with red panties. Like 3-4 scenes have red panties rendered for them but most of them don't have it and that's why it's hard to make scenes with undressing. I usually just skip and go from clothed to naked right away because of it.

I don't really see how to fit it into the game. I guess if I ever make a whole new area, like a village, I could implement something, but I would need a story for it so it at least makes some sense as to why she's running around naked.
Drugs, bandit rape, madness, vouyerism fetish, etc...

phantomremix

Apr 18, 2018

You can make a new map with an open mixed onsen area thus giving her a legit reason to go around naked, like the festival scene in the 2nd game.

Reactions: Choxox
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote