RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
You need to go inside the houses and talk with people and at some point, you will witness the guards there trying to rape someone in the village. Sarah will interfere and it will lead to the death of all the people in the village.

If you've already seen this, then the only thing you can do is trigger the scene with Yuey, the only survivor of the whole village massacre.
Thank you, I've triggered the scene with Yuey. but can't seem to progress any further. Is this the end?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, that's the only scene there so far.

At this point the only thing left for you to do is to go back to Aphrodite village, through the cave north of the temple and all the way to the empire camp. There you will need to defeat the general to see one of the endings or lose to him to see "True Ending" which is not happy ending.

Reactions: asriu

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Yes, that's the only scene there so far.

At this point the only thing left for you to do is to go back to Aphrodite village, through the cave north of the temple and all the way to the empire camp. There you will need to defeat the general to see one of the endings or lose to him to see "True Ending" which is not happy ending.
Thanks again! I've noticed that i haven't done the ogre quest, which is where i've found another bug. Right after i have sex with peddler for the potion, I've noticed Sarah started walking through walls.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks again! I've noticed that i haven't done the ogre quest, which is where i've found another bug. Right after i have sex with peddler for the potion, I've noticed Sarah started walking through walls.
This has been reported and fixed.

Did you download the files from the bugfix link in the first post of this thread and copied it to your game folder?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
When I did fix for the military academy I probably uploaded the file where this peddler fix wasn't added.

I updated the files in the bugfix again. Plz try download it again and see if it bugs out now.

EDIT:

The next day after you had sex with the peddler, you can ask him to lower the price again. He will agree but only if you agree to help him entertain some guests he's having at a business party. If you miss the day you agreed on, this with lock the scene and you won't be able to trigger it. On the day you agreed on, you need to visit the stagecoach inn inside the Roman Lake area and the guy at the desk will point you towards the party.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 242829

The author didn't work on the game as a charity. Most people who work on games like this one do it to make money(duh) and sadly this game due to a high number of game-breaking bugs that the author never bothered to fix made people angry and the sales didn't go as expected. I doubt he will ever come back, but if he does, I'll be happier more than anyone.

I'm still working on the game but it's going slowly since I have a full-time job and go to the gym, run, play games, etc...

Right now like I said few posts back I'm working on a whole new system as to how this whole thing with pregnancy/ending is handled by the game. Instead of black game over screen or instant ending triggering when pregnancy hits 100, the game will continue to play as it normally does. On the main menu where pregnancy is, it will say impregnated and the next time Sarah goes to sleep, she will be summoned in her dream to the temple of Goddess Aphrodite where the Goddess will explain some things to her about her bloodline and then she will tell Sarah she got pregnant and that's why she is summoned here. She will show to Sarah using "her powers" who the father is and Sarah will then have to choose what to do. Depending on the relationship with the father, she will either have to option to terminate the pregnancy or continue the pregnancy which will trigger and ending if there is one. If there isn't an ending, she will only have the option to terminate the pregnancy no matter the relationship.

This won't add new scenes, it will revamp this whole pregnancy system and change some parts of some endings to fit these changes. The changes and this whole system is almost done. I'm tweaking a few more things, changing a bit of text here and there, and making sure the story in the endings is adjusted to these changes.

I find this to be more fitting than the abrupt jump to the game over screen or jump to the ending scene. The old system also didn't allow the player a choice to not trigger it and the new system does which I consider a big plus.

I also started adding some scenes from the second game to this one. Mainly, I added Turta scenes from the second game and after I bug-test them to my best ability, I will port the clown scenes as well. After I'm done with this all, I'll probably upload the new version and start working on some other things that came to my head.
Who thanks for all you do ! It 's my favorite game ! And sorry for ask that but when can you do that ?
ps: sorry for my english..

Big thanks for you really :love:

Oh and have you a patreon page or something like that because i really want to give a little reward !

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakiko1709

Aug 11, 2019
Not "Not enough sex" per se. You need to trigger other scenes inside the village and sleep often.
You can have sex with certain NPC 100 times and it won't change a thing.

The switches and variables are changed after you see new scenes and sleep.
I visited the farmer to more than 100 points, and still didn't see him injured

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Who thanks for all you do ! It 's my favorite game ! And sorry for ask that but when can you do that ?
ps: sorry for my english..

Big thanks for you really :love:

Oh and have you a patreon page or something like that because i really want to give a little reward !
There's no need to pay/give me anything. I didn't make this game, I'm just changing and adding stuff that I find the game to be lacking. I do this because I love this game and I find it relaxing and fun to mess around with it. The Patreon in my link is pretty much useless since I disabled the payment so even if you try to support, you won't be charged at the end of the month. The whole Patreon page will be deleted soon.

heinhtikeag90

Mar 20, 2019
When I did fix for the military academy I probably uploaded the file where this peddler fix wasn't added.

I updated the files in the bugfix again. Plz try download it again and see if it bugs out now.

EDIT:

The next day after you had sex with the peddler, you can ask him to lower the price again. He will agree but only if you agree to help him entertain some guests he's having at a business party. If you miss the day you agreed on, this with lock the scene and you won't be able to trigger it. On the day you agreed on, you need to visit the stagecoach inn inside the Roman Lake area and the guy at the desk will point you towards the party.
Where link dowload

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
first of all, thanks for translation and your touch for alt ending..
also asking for bandit ending.. after 3som with them and sarah left them hanging by nightime.. next morning i visit their hideout but they are gone.. tried the beach also the same.. is it because my story didnt advance enough? or something else?..
my progress on story is on tutsi tribe after defeating female general lullan and already got tutsi ending..

edit : already applied fix on first page...
edit2 : already found fix on page 31.. thanks..

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, I want to know what happened to the peddler after I asked him the second time if he can lower the price, the next day he did not appear again.
Also, the handsome bandits disappeared after Sarah did a Threesome with them the next day. Which is a shame because I wanted to see what happened next.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, I want to know what happened to the peddler after I asked him the second time if he can lower the price, the next day he did not appear again.
Also, the handsome bandits disappeared after Sarah did a Threesome with them the next day. Which is a shame because I wanted to see what happened next.
You need to come in the evening and not in the morning.
I changed the dialog now to say to come "in the evening" the next day.

As for the bandits. After that scene, five days need to pass before Sarah will agree to enter the camp. When you try to enter the camp, you should see a message about it. If you slept for more than 5 days, then the camp will be empty and no message will be there. It's something I overlooked when I made the event. I didn't take into account that someone could actually sleep for more than five days and bug things out.

- Copy this inside the data folder and overwrite.
Exit the bandits' map if you're already on it and come back in . Go next to the teleport board and make one step down. Once you're on that square press enter. You should see a message about the variable being set to 5. When you see that, enter the bandits camp. It needs to be morning or evening for the event to trigger.

This isn't Working.
I have a save editor, what I need to modify inside to pass my save at the morning ?
You're doing something wrong then.
If you downloaded the files from the first link (BugFix) and applied it properly (copied it inside the data folder and overwritten the file there), it would've worked.

And how do I know that?

Well, because I downloaded your own save file that you posted, loaded it up inside the game, and without any trouble went inside the military academy and continued the story. If it works for me with this bugfix with your own save file, then it must work for you as well if you applied the bugfix properly.

I don't know why is it that the people that have the most trouble with the game always have these save editors or cheat engines that are always the ones that have the most trouble with the game. I guess it's just one of those weird coincidences in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm discontinuing any support to the game until I finish the changes I'm doing to the game now and have played the game once myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
You need to come in the evening and not in the morning.
I changed the dialog now to say to come "in the evening" the next day.
Well you know ... where is that "Roman Lake inn" located?
I only know the Inn of the first town and the two of the continental road.

Is there any other place that I'm missing?

and thanks for the previous help, it helped me

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you don't know where the brothel is then you're missing a whole area...

It's hard to not know where Roman Lake Inn is if you've been there...

In the area where the brothel is on the left is stagecoach house and on the 2F of the same building is the inn.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
If you don't know where the brothel is then you're missing a whole area...

It's hard to not know where Roman Lake Inn is if you've been there...

In the area where the brothel is on the left is stagecoach house and on the 2F of the same building is the inn.
So ... which way should I take to go to the brothel?
If I missed that entire area, I mean no matter which path I take, Sarah will always say that she has nothing to do in those parts and there is not exactly a sign that leads to the brothel that I know of.

I mean, I guess you don't mean the continental road where those two Inn are, since one of them on their second floor has something similar to a brothel.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That whole area is called Roman Lake because that's the name of the lake there which lies on a continental road. There are two buildings there. One the right is a brothel and on the left is a stagecoach/prison/inn building.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote