RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Copy this inside your data folder and overwrite.
Load a save file where it's not bugged and try to go inside that map again.
(In case your save file is located on that map, leave the map first and come back)
Is this the same link on the front page because I've already done that.

This way I made it now there's no way for any of you to fuck this up.
WTF does that suppose to mean? You can kill the damn condescendingness.

If you bug it now, then I'll delete the whole game.
If you have such a big problem that people ask for help with an already damn bug game, then why bothering even replying?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What the hell is your problem?

You can't even follow 3 steps and see if it works. Instead, you come here all high and mighty with some shitty attitude and demand me to further explain what I did and post some stupid questions.

I don't need to explain to you anything. As a matter of fact, I didn't even need to do anything to help you fix the problem.

And no, you don't have this file since I just post it inside the bugfix folder. Of course that any bug I fix or attempt to fix, I will add to the same folder which is linked in the first post. If you even took a moment you would've seen that the file I've given you the link to was updated 14.4.2020 at 19:58. That should've made it obvious that you don't have this file.

If you can't even show common courtesy to someone that is trying to help, I suggest you then don't even bother asking for help in the future.

Thanks and goodbye.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
This is a good game. Even better with speedhack.

Can anyone help in pointing out how to code scenes in RPG maker. I have no coding experience. I am thinking if learn how to do so, than I can make some more custom scenes for myself using all the artwork in this game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There's no easy way to explain. You just have to open the events and study. If you have any knowledge in basic programming, you'll get the hang of it very soon.

The money from the stash was intended to be used to buy the real items from the vendor that appears in front of Roman Lake Inn at night. But if you don't know how to event works, he will always sell you fake items which don't increase stats at all. I've been planning for a long time to revamp that whole event but never go to it and to be honest, I couldn't think of a good way to not make Sarah OP. Each of those set items maxes your stats. If you buy all items from the Aphrodite set, Sarah will be invincible.

EDIT:

Did you also hack your way through the peddler and ogre scenes or did you play it as you should?
I'm asking since I want to know if they work properly or not.

Reactions: Fargoon

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
There's no easy way to explain. You just have to open the events and study. If you have any knowledge in basic programming, you'll get the hang of it very soon.

The money from the stash was intended to be used to buy the real items from the vendor that appears in front of Roman Lake Inn at night. But if you don't know how to event works, he will always sell you fake items which don't increase stats at all. I've been planning for a long time to revamp that whole event but never go to it and to be honest, I couldn't think of a good way to not make Sarah OP. Each of those set items maxes your stats. If you buy all items from the Aphrodite set, Sarah will be invincible.

EDIT:

Did you also hack your way through the peddler and ogre scenes or did you play it as you should?
I'm asking since I want to know if they work properly or not.
Thank you for the quick reply.
-I did use money cheats to buy the stuff early and noticed that the effects were not adding up. Good to know. I also only used cheats to increase strength.
-I did play through the scenes.

The bugs and crash that I encountered are:

1. When Sarah First has sex with Peddler. After the sex act she is able to pass through the map freely. ( i mean walking over trees river cliffs no problemo). I had to properly place sarah in front of the door of her home to enter inside. When she enters her home collision starts to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. The game crashed once when sarah was dancing and choose to accept a demand. After reloading it worked without a hitch.

3. The game also crashed after sarah gave birth and again after reloading to previous save i was able progress.

I guess the only re-occurring bug that I encountered is that after some time the game just crashes. I have to keep saving.

This are the only scenes that are left or missed for me in recollection room.

I also just discovered that there is a second game and now I hope both the game can be merged. Either someone does it or I will slowly learn to do so.
(I have zero understanding with coding or any programming language. But I try anyway. I think I have to download the RPG editors to see the background code in the game.)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I'm sorry to say but what you want to do is such a hustle that you will give up instantly when you realize that. I don't want to discourage you, but that's just the reality sadly.
In the newest version of the translation that I'm working on, I ported Turta's scenes into the first game, but that's probably the biggest extend I can do. Porting the whole story of the second game is just not possible in my opinion. Scenes, on the other hand, can be ported but they need to be edited to fit the first game in a way.

The walking through after the peddler event is fixed.

It says it FAQ I put inside the first post that the game for some reason can randomly crash and that you should save often. I haven't been able to pinpoint why it crashes tho.

The game, for the most part, is edited through the GUI which is quite easy to understand. You will need RPG MAKER XP Editor to load up the game.

As for the recollection room, there are some events that keep going black after you sleep or see other scenes because they're tied to a variable to a switch that is reset. I've never gone to messing around with that tho because I deemed it as not important.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry to say but what you want to do is such a hustle that you will give up instantly when you realize that. I don't want to discourage you, but that's just the reality sadly.
In the newest version of the translation that I'm working on, I ported Turta's scenes into the first game, but that's probably the biggest extend I can do. Porting the whole story of the second game is just not possible in my opinion. Scenes, on the other hand, can be ported but they need to be edited to fit the first game in a way.

The walking through after the peddler event is fixed.

It says it FAQ I put inside the first post that the game for some reason can randomly crash and that you should save often. I haven't been able to pinpoint why it crashes tho.

The game, for the most part, is edited through the GUI which is quite easy to understand. You will need RPG MAKER XP Editor to load up the game.

As for the recollection room, there are some events that keep going black after you sleep or see other scenes because they're tied to a variable to a switch that is reset. I've never gone to messing around with that tho because I deemed it as not important.
Thanks again.

Can you point me towards RPG maker xp Editor. When I google RPG maker editor it shows me save editor.
I downloaded RPG maker XP and tried to open a project an it says that the game was made using an older version and can't be loaded.

EDIT:

I was able to open it. Needed to change the version number.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know what you're even using there. I bought my editor from steam when it was for few euros.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
You need to be specific... "you talk with the first bandit" like 50 times.... Who's the first bandit anyway?

EDIT:
After all this time I can't believe I've never noticed that Aramis, Porthos, and Atos(Athos) were references to The Three Musketeers. It just hit me now as I was messing around with the game again. And now I'm correcting the name I mistranslated as Atos to Athos.
Nevermind, it actually works. Handsome bandit by the way.
Please make a Farmer ending.

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Oh man, I'd love to see the Hot Springs fleshed out in the first game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
We can't go in the military academie after the event ? Because, I haven't see all the scene in the bath ...
Because she doesn't want to go in there and she's angry with Aramis...

Continue to play the game and at some point later you'll be able to get inside the academy again.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks !

I have a bug, I need to go in the academia, but when I'm going on it, she says "It's too late, I need to go home", but when I'm going home she says "Non, I need to go in the military academia" ... Help ?
Give me your save file.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There it is.
I figured out what it was.

I don't know how it happened but the bugfix I did for this particular thing a long time ago was no longer inside the game. I guess when I switched to a different version of the game on my HDD I somehow reverted to the version where this bugfix was not added.

Add this file inside your "Data" folder and overwrite.
Load you save file and try to go inside the military academy.
Report back and tell me if it worked or not.

Note: This bugfix is now added to the bugfix folder.

May 7, 2017
I love this game although I wish it had more scenes in town. This game really leaves you wanting more, it is a shame that the author stopped working on these games. The things you added were great.
I hope someone tries to continue this game or at least convince the original author to continue working on this.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I love this game although I wish it had more scenes in town. This game really leaves you wanting more, it is a shame that the author stopped working on these games. The things you added were great.
I hope someone tries to continue this game or at least convince the original author to continue working on this.
The author didn't work on the game as a charity. Most people who work on games like this one do it to make money(duh) and sadly this game due to a high number of game-breaking bugs that the author never bothered to fix made people angry and the sales didn't go as expected. I doubt he will ever come back, but if he does, I'll be happier more than anyone.

I'm still working on the game but it's going slowly since I have a full-time job and go to the gym, run, play games, etc...

Right now like I said few posts back I'm working on a whole new system as to how this whole thing with pregnancy/ending is handled by the game. Instead of black game over screen or instant ending triggering when pregnancy hits 100, the game will continue to play as it normally does. On the main menu where pregnancy is, it will say impregnated and the next time Sarah goes to sleep, she will be summoned in her dream to the temple of Goddess Aphrodite where the Goddess will explain some things to her about her bloodline and then she will tell Sarah she got pregnant and that's why she is summoned here. She will show to Sarah using "her powers" who the father is and Sarah will then have to choose what to do. Depending on the relationship with the father, she will either have to option to terminate the pregnancy or continue the pregnancy which will trigger and ending if there is one. If there isn't an ending, she will only have the option to terminate the pregnancy no matter the relationship.

This won't add new scenes, it will revamp this whole pregnancy system and change some parts of some endings to fit these changes. The changes and this whole system is almost done. I'm tweaking a few more things, changing a bit of text here and there, and making sure the story in the endings is adjusted to these changes.

I find this to be more fitting than the abrupt jump to the game over screen or jump to the ending scene. The old system also didn't allow the player a choice to not trigger it and the new system does which I consider a big plus.

I also started adding some scenes from the second game to this one. Mainly, I added Turta scenes from the second game and after I bug-test them to my best ability, I will port the clown scenes as well. After I'm done with this all, I'll probably upload the new version and start working on some other things that came to my head.

Last edited:

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
i've beaten the general and got the work permit from beach town but unable to do anything in maronite village. what am i missing?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You need to go inside the houses and talk with people and at some point, you will witness the guards there trying to rape someone in the village. Sarah will interfere and it will lead to the death of all the people in the village.

If you've already seen this, then the only thing you can do is trigger the scene with Yuey, the only survivor of the whole village massacre.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote