RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
What felt so out of place about it?
Well for one, it was really unexpected, when when the lewd starts it ramps up from nothing to gangbang in a a couple of seconds, I'm not complaining though, it was pretty hot and unfortunately not many devs are good enough to make unexpected scenes, that's why it felt out of place, that and the repeatable cycle at the end.

But regarding progression I'm really stuck at the brothel, and its being a pain in the ass because of how long and repetitive the scenes with the old fart are, now Arthur already asked me to get the anal beads which I have no clue where to find them, and the other dude already came clean about his girlfriend trying to get rid of Sarah. But overall this is such a badly design section imo, by the original author of course, but having to go back and forth talking to everyone to see if it triggers something while waiting for the very long and repetitive scenes.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well for one, it was really unexpected, when when the lewd starts it ramps up from nothing to gangbang in a a couple of seconds, I'm not complaining though, it was pretty hot and unfortunately not many devs are good enough to make unexpected scenes, that's why it felt out of place, that and the repeatable cycle at the end.

But regarding progression I'm really stuck at the brothel, and its being a pain in the ass because of how long and repetitive the scenes with the old fart are, now Arthur already asked me to get the anal beads which I have no clue where to find them, and the other dude already came clean about his girlfriend trying to get rid of Sarah. But overall this is such a badly design section imo, by the original author of course, but having to go back and forth talking to everyone to see if it triggers something while waiting for the very long and repetitive scenes.
Ah, you meant about the sex scene not the way it came to it.

Well, what would you prefer in that scene then? More dialog?
I personally noticed that I'm skipping a lot of text if there's too much of it in a sex scene.
In some games, I skipped entire scenes because of the text so I tend to mostly use as less as I can.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Well, what would you prefer in that scene then? More dialog?
I personally noticed that I'm skipping a lot of text if there's too much of it in a sex scene.
In some games, I skipped entire scenes because of the text so I tend to mostly use as less as I can.
You don't understand, I said I'm complaining about it. It was pretty and that's why it stand.

You don't reply on the I am stuck though, I've tried a few more times and definitely getting repeated scenes, at the brothel, at the night where Raskol sex her, and Micato talks about the other girl plotting against Sarah, it happened the same thing at least three times now and nothing is changing.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, I'd say you probably need to trigger the Crescent Moon event on the beach at night outside the Roman Lake Inn.
Until you do that, you'll see the same repeated event inside the brothel.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Crescent Moon event on the beach at night outside the Roman Lake Inn
What event or where is that exactly? Because I've already roamed around at night without luck of finding anything new.

edit: yeah, still no luck, I found the scene with alex on the beach, first with the count appearing but nothing there, and then once they stay together till night, but still nothing more. This is a really bad sequence, has to be the worst most unintuitive event hunt ever.
edit²: oh it seems I finally found the goddamn thing, after that whole thing going down I had to click again on that couple by the edge of the beach who is always there but didn't trigger anything until now...

Last edited:

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
Is there anyway to avoid the Flower monster on the ways to the Vampire ? it pretty annoying to kill all of those monster and when Sarah came back she have to fight them all over again but naked,

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there anyway to avoid the Flower monster on the ways to the Vampire ? it pretty annoying to kill all of those monster and when Sarah came back she have to fight them all over again but naked,
Yes, you walk on the outer side of the stones and they won't attack you at all.

You'll need to load a save file where you didn't already aggro them for this to work.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I gotta say, gonna have to drop the game, that part has become way too much of a nuisance, and is always repeating itself while to progress having to click hunt all around is pretty bad design.
Btw Kripto, I'm being unable to progress on the bandit camp front as well, it is the part after the fishing scenes, one of the bandits asks for help, the screen just goes black and nothing happens. I added the last bugfix in the front page.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It freeze when i talk withthe first bandit
You need to be specific... "you talk with the first bandit" like 50 times.... Who's the first bandit anyway?

EDIT:
After all this time I can't believe I've never noticed that Aramis, Porthos, and Atos(Athos) were references to The Three Musketeers. It just hit me now as I was messing around with the game again. And now I'm correcting the name I mistranslated as Atos to Athos.

Last edited:

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
You need to be specific... "you talk with the first bandit" like 50 times.... Who's the first bandit anyway?

EDIT:
After all this time I can't believe I've never noticed that Aramis, Porthos, and Atos(Athos) were references to The Three Musketeers. It just hit me now as I was messing around with the game again. And now I'm correcting the name I mistranslated as Atos to Athos.
.... really? lel

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
After all this time I can't believe I've never noticed that Aramis, Porthos, and Atos(Athos) were references to The Three Musketeers
Holy crap, true to that, not even a reference, but a direct mirror of the names, and I even was nicknamed d'Artagnan in my teenage years. But I did notice the overall naming to be somewhat medieval or classical.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
used a bottle and hung)
o_O

Dude explain properly what happened and where it happened.
What am I supposed to do with what you wrote so far?

From what you wrote I assume the bottle refers to the "Godly Veil" potion that is needed for Sarah to get impregnated by the Ogre. So, you managed to get the bottle and it bugs somewhere in the next Ogre scene?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote