RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
With translation 2.3.2 I am getting this error message when trying to battle small tentacle monsters in beginning of game (<30min played). I do have "Plantモンスター.png" in folder (any chance that some script is just missing ".png"?).
(Wine has been working with other rpgmaker games with japanese characters correctly)
I also got this, however I was using the locale emulator at the time.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Dam, even after your effort - the bandits still stuck just like before.
So, it's just me and hopes it didn't occur to anybody.

Though I won't ask you to try to look at it anymore, I think you don't have to make your self more busy than this.
I found a workaround, (I enter and out from the right until at one point the bandit didn't move then I proceed to talk to Manmaka 'inside' the camp. And somehow to fight begins and I pass that point.)

Here's the save where I somehow found the workaround.

Note: I tried to make this happen again. (Recreate it)
After I found the bandit stuck like the ss before, I get in/out - didn't work.
I then try to fast travel between the bandits' camp (East Highway Pass) and the soldier Camp (Highways Mountain 1) and somehow I can recreate this again (the situation where both bandits didn't come to the street thus I was able to go inside the camp and talk to Manmaka and fight them).
I had the same problem. The bandits starting scene was getting stuck after halfway through the dialogue. Then I fast travel from East Highway Pass to Highways Mountain 1, move in from the right side and I can enter the bandits camp without bugging out.

Kisky

Jul 26, 2018
umm... i got to otias early and gone to the cave and i cant go back without i already save in ruins so can i go back to village or am f**ked?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
umm... i got to otias early and gone to the cave and i cant go back without i already save in ruins so can i go back to village or am f**ked?
Yep, you're fucked. You're locked to either defeating Otias or losing to him. Either way, an ending will be triggered.

Jan 31, 2020
Hello there,
kR1pt0n1t3
my good sir.. I have been a big fan of your translation works and additional contents for a long time now.. Especially for this wonderful game.. However.. I am afraid I am stuck on that cute kid Peta's route.. I have triggered all of his scene on the military academy up until he wanted to practice doing "it" with Sarah.. But after that I can't seem to find or trigger the next scene for him.. I am at a loss as to where to go or what to do next.. Could I humbly ask for your help please? Also.. Can't seem to trigger the Mierupa ending and the Tutsi tribe ending.. Do I have to defeat that vampire in order to get the Tutsi tribe ending? Though I have a lot of questions, I hope you can provide me with some guidance.. Once again.. Thank you very much for your work..! (^_,^)

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
According to dev website, they planned to add additional events, CGs, remodeling to the second game, but it's been 4 years and nothing happens, sadly.
really hate the "you're pregnant, you lose" bullshit.

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
Do we need to finish the game to trigger some other ending? i let Sarah get Pregnant with Mierupa but there is no ending just Game Over

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Do we need to finish the game to trigger some other ending? i let Sarah get Pregnant with Mierupa but there is no ending just Game Over
That's because you probably turned off endings. When you start the game you're asked if you want to turn on custom endings and you probably clicked no there.

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
That's because you probably turned off endings. When you start the game you're asked if you want to turn on custom endings and you probably clicked no there.
oh shit :| is there anyway i can turn it on again or i have to play the entire game again

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I've added the option to turn it on/off from within the game now.

Copy this inside the data folder and when asked, overwrite the existing file.

After you've done that, go inside Sarah's room and click on the white bunny. Now you should see another option to turn on/off endings. It's the forth option.

Reactions: vinhnamlulu

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry.. this might be redundant but how to get both Tutsi Tribe and Peta's ending?..
Tutsi tribe ending is triggered by just getting pregnant by any of them during any of their scenes. This ending varies a bit depending on whether you defeated the Vampire or not before getting pregnant and whether Maronite village is destroyed or not before getting pregnant.

Peta's ending is a bit more complicated. First, visit the classroom in barracks and then go to the female bath and shower. This will trigger the Peta peeping scene. Do this a couple of days and at some point, if you're past Aramis breakup, Peta will have sex with Sarah in the shower room. The next day, Peta will not be in the classroom but he will be in the first room just south of the classroom. He's sick and is sleeping in that room. Keep visiting him and keep skipping days. Once when you go to sleep (if all the right switches are on), a scene with Peta will trigger where he goes around the town and tries to learn if there's any way to counteract the contraceptive pill effect. Long-story-short, he will find a way to do it and the next time Sarah visits him, she will end up getting pregnant and Peta's ending scene will trigger automatically.

Note that some time needs to pass for the Peta scene to trigger. I think I set it up to five days. This means you need to sleep in any bed five times and the next time you go to sleep, the scene should trigger. Only days are counted where you press to go to sleep.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Either it takes way too long to get the farmer to max stats in order for him to become injured, or I'm doing it wrong. Do his stats need to be maxed out or is there some other trigger? I'd like to replay the game because there are some things I missed that I would like to explore.

Also, I was able to find a translated version of this game's sequel, but when I extract the game I can't get the translation to work. Does anyone here know exactly where the translation files need to be placed, and if any other files need to be edited in order for a translation to work?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hey i just discovered this game today. tried to play the first 15 mins but so far its super annoying. is there no way to move faster? like, i cant even run. im slowly walking like a turtle. there is no way this is intended right? am i missing a button or something? i also needed to reconfig the Z button, cause for whatever reason, it didnt work as the interact/accept button ( like in 99.99% of all rpgm games ) . so i have an assumption that there actually IS a run button, its just some random key that i have never heard of. so can someone help me? i really wanna give this game a chance.

edit: nvm, found it

Last edited:

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, i have some bug here. After Sarah have sex with the Peddler to lower the Godly Veil's price for the first time and after that Sarah can go through everything guards, terrain, board... and cant interact with anyone or any fast travel board, and i also stuck with the bandit scene after Sarah decide to punish the bandit by not coming to their camp in a few day and when she is able to get to the camp the bandit was gone.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, i have some bug here. After Sarah have sex with the Peddler to lower the Godly Veil's price for the first time and after that Sarah can go through everything guards, terrain, board... and cant interact with anyone or any fast travel board, and i also stuck with the bandit scene after Sarah decide to punish the bandit by not coming to their camp in a few day and when she is able to get to the camp the bandit was gone.
Ah, I'll fix it later.

I forgot to probably turn off "through on".

EDIT:

The bandits isn't a bug. You need to sleep for a few days (5-6) and then come visit them.

fifabrian

Jun 6, 2019
Alright I tried to find it on my own but I'm lost. In the OP it says there is an extra scene with Morgan but I can't seem to find it. Is it before Morgan leaves town or is there someway to make him return that I'm just missing? Any help would be appreciated!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I've made a cheat engine table that is pointed directly at the pointers for libido and pregnancy. Libido is needed to be changed for certain scenes while pregnancy is needed to avoid game endings without having to repeatedly take a bath each day.

Just open in cheat engine and select the game process. Don't forget as usual with RPGM games the values are X*2+1

So if you want the value to be 0 in-game, you edit the value in my table to be 1 (0*2+1=1) or if you want pregnancy to be 99 to trigger an ending then you change the value to be 199 (99*2+1=199)

Same for libido can be a value between 1 and 199 to represent in-game 0-99

The checkbox in front of the value can be used to lock it so whenever a game action changes it, it automatically changes back to the value you've locked it as. So if you want it to be 0 in-game then just set it to 1 on cheatengine and lock it with the check box.

I did find in some areas the libido and pregnancy aren't used and the pointer vanishes sometimes as a result, also in combat pregnancy bugs it so don't lock it as in most combat situations you don't get game over even at 100.

This game is quite buggy anyway so even without the cheats it crashes randomly so save frequently regardless.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote