RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
After Aramis beats up Mierupa, Sarah refuses to enter the academy, is that supposed to happen?
Yes. You need to walk around the village and advance scenes with other people and then in the south part of the village (near south watchtower) you will find villager Mon wounded and then you can advance the game further.

You won't find him wounded until you advance scenes with other people in the village to a certain point. Make sure to advance scenes and sleep often to flip switches. Once the switches are ON, you will find the farmer wounded near his farm.

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Hi, Great translation.

This is the save right before you first meet the Handsome Bandits. (Of course, you can leave village.)
But whether you answer with either answer 'Aren't we handsome?' 'A: You're not / A: Enough talk', the Bandit talk for a bit and stuck (didn't do anything).
I remembered that they both come out on the street and block the way properly, not like in the screenshot.

So - Is this a bug? How to properly engage with them?
It's like - the bandit with white headwrap can't circle around to Sarah because he stuck behind another bandit.

Reactions: cleanfeel

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's not supposed to happen.

I'll look into it when I get home.

I assume that inside the "set move route" command it's not set "Through ON" so at some point both bandits get stuck on the same tile. But this has never happened to me ever and I played this event like 20 times, if not more. I'll know for sure once I open the game when I get home.

Lin24

Jul 1, 2017
it works but then how you get the bandit ending? I come back to camp after some time but it is empty and no bandits anymore.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's a long way to get the bandit ending.

I'll test it from start to finish once I get home. I did bug test it a while back and it worked for me but there's always something you miss so it ends up not working for some people.

As I made it, it should go like this:

- When you first encounter the bandits, you will lose and see a scene where you end up getting to know them. To proceed further, you need to go to sleep and visit them again.
- When you visit the bandits again and talk to Manmaka, he will ask you to go fishing with him. If you say no, the next day he will ask again. To proceed with the scenes, you have to go fishing. If Sarah loses the fishing bet, Manmaka and Sarah will end up having sex and Arts will see them and the next time you visit the camp during the day, he will ask Sarah to help him around the camp. If you agree, this will start scenes with Arts. If you win, just visit the beach the next day and try to lose again.
The whole fishing game is completely randomized. You have 1 in 3 chance to guess right :)
- At this point, you need to visit Arts in the camp and advance scenes with him. One day, a scene will show up where Manmaka returns earlier to the camp from fishing and catches them having sex. I call this scene the Bandit Fight scene. Sarah will end up sneaking away from the camp while bandits start to play rock, paper, scissors to see who's going to have sex with Sarah first.
- The day after that, the camp will be empty but when you sleep and try to visit the camp again, Sarah will say that she doesn't want to visit them since they'll want to have sex again and will probably cum inside her again and she might get pregnant. She then gets an idea to not visit them for a couple of days to scare them a bit. Here you need to just skip a few days. I think I set it to five days or something like that. If you play the game naturally, you will eventually pass the days. You can go to bed and just sleep 4 days in a row to get the next scene which I call "The Bandit Rape Scene".
*****THERE WHERE A BUG HERE WHERE IF YOU SLEPT FOR MORE DAY THAN IT WAS REQUIRED, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRIGGER THE NEXT SCENE. THIS IS FIXED NOW AND THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD DO IS GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND SLEEP ONE MORE TIME IN THE BED AND VISIT THE BANDIT CAMP AGAIN******
- If you managed to trigger the rape scene, you will be presented with a choice to either "Take Contraceptive" or "Leave". Note that if you don't have any contraceptives in your inventory, the game will assume you pressed the "Leave" choice and it will go down the bandit rape ending. If you don't want to trigger the bandit rape ending, choose "Take Contraceptive". This is the only time, you will be able to trigger this ending.

- FIX FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TRIGGER THE SCENE THAT LEADS TO BANDIT ENDINGS IF TOO MUCH DAYS HAVE PASSED. IF YOU'RE ALREADY PASS THAT POINT, JUST GO SLEEP ONCE MORE IN THE VILLAGE TO FIX IT AND VISIT THE BANDITS CAMP AGAIN.

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Dam, even after your effort - the bandits still stuck just like before.
So, it's just me and hopes it didn't occur to anybody.

Though I won't ask you to try to look at it anymore, I think you don't have to make your self more busy than this.
I found a workaround, (I enter and out from the right until at one point the bandit didn't move then I proceed to talk to Manmaka 'inside' the camp. And somehow to fight begins and I pass that point.)

Here's the save where I somehow found the workaround.

Note: I tried to make this happen again. (Recreate it)
After I found the bandit stuck like the ss before, I get in/out - didn't work.
I then try to fast travel between the bandits' camp (East Highway Pass) and the soldier Camp (Highways Mountain 1) and somehow I can recreate this again (the situation where both bandits didn't come to the street thus I was able to go inside the camp and talk to Manmaka and fight them).

Reactions: rgevake

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I literally used your save file and triggered all the bandits scenes, including the ending, without any problems.

Are you sure you using the latest game version I provided?

+
those two fixes.

EDIT:

The tiles I marked are actually the ones that make the bandits move.
You need to leave the map and come back and once you step on those tiles, the bandits will move. Saving and loading after that will probably bug this. I think that's what you did or something similar.

Also, when you start game press F1. Make sure "smooth game" is ticked on. I don't know if it's on by default.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cusack

Cusack

May 2, 2017
I literally used your save file and triggered all the bandits scenes, including the ending, without any problems.

Are you sure you using the latest game version I provided?

+
those two fixes.

EDIT:

The tiles I marked are actually the ones that make the bandits move.
You need to leave the map and come back and once you step on those tiles, the bandits will move. Saving and loading after that will probably bug this. I think that's what you did or something similar.

Also, when you start game press F1. Make sure "smooth game" is ticked on. I don't know if it's on by default.

I salute your effort, I am courteous for your effort and would like to say you don't have to try fixing this just for me - since it seems to occur only to me. :D

Yes, I'm sure I used the latest version of yours. - stuck

Now I downloaded your new link (same version number - Sarah of Rotation v2.2.1 - Translation v.2.3.2) + 2 fixes (and overwrite these 2 fixes to the new folder of the file from your latest link). - Still stuck.

I also move the game folder to the root of the drive - still the same.

It's ok, bro. I worked around and passed it, you don't have to put your effort into this anymore - I really appreciate your time and effort.

Edit: Here's the save where I come near the camp's entrance and they stuck.

Cusack

May 2, 2017
By the way, kR1pt0n1t3.

I'm currently making the 'save library' for this game. (Since I believe some bros prefer to see the real event from exact places rather than from the collection room.)

You can take it as yours, don't have to credit me. This is as thanks for your translation work.
When I finish or progress more on this library, I'll send the file to you.

This is not complete yet, just until the ending with Handsome bandit.
Got 2 ending
-Aramis
-Bandit Rape

I wonder about Gordon Ending since I got Sarah pregnant with him but only the text 'Gordon Ending' - Game Over screen and back to Title menu. Does this ending need specific place/event?

I used to get Guranan, so it should be fine.
I never got other endings so if they require any specific/secret requirement, please do tell me.

Edit: I see - I misunderstood that Gordon is one of the extra endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: xenonsfighter

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It says in the first post for whom I've made endings.
To trigger them you basically need to get pregnant with that said NPC, excluding the bandit ending .

NPC's that have an ending are:

Aramis - This ending has a very small window to trigger. Sarah needs to get pregnant with Aramis inside the 2nd floor barracks.
Duke Guranan - Simple. Get pregnant with him while working in the brothel
Tutsi Tribe - Simple. Get pregnant while visiting them inside the cave. There are different variations depending on if you defeated the vampire or not, if Maronite Village is destroyed or not.
Peta - Get pregnant with Peta. It's pretty simple as well. Just keep visiting him inside his room in the barracks. This one can only be triggered after Sarah can leave the village.
Mierupa - Simple. Get pregnant with Mierupa.
Bandits - Just keep visiting bandits and progressing their scenes and eventually you'll get a scene where you have a choice "Take Contraceptive" or "Leave". Selecting "Leave" triggers the Rape Ending with the bandits.

Any other NPC that gets her pregnant results in GAME OVER.

pokemon7

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, I found what you were talking about... I'm going to fix it and upload the fix along with the next version.

EDIT:
Updated the game to 2.3.2.
It's been long so I have no clue what I changed but here are some things I remembered:

- Increased movement speed ( you can change it back by clicking on the cat in Sarah's room)
- Added few new scenes with bandits
- Added a new ending - Bandit Rape ending
~ At some point during bandit events, Sarah will be asked to either "Take contraceptive" or "Leave"
~ Clicking on "Leave" will move forward towards the bandit ending, while choosing "Take contraceptive" will move on towards a normal sex scene.
~ You cannot trigger this ending if you miss your chance.
- Fixed a couple of bugs people reported
- Added the new ending inside the hidden replay room

As always I tried to bug test this myself as much as it's possible for me, but there might be still some bugs in certain situations that I didn't predict as I made the scenes. If you get a bug, make a screenshot and try to describe where the bug happened in as many details as you can.
Is the hidden replay room different from the regular replay room and if so where is it located?

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
Guys I cant kill the big weed in that bastard farm! and also when i want to take her home she says "i have to go to the river to wash myself" i cant find the river to wash her. Help meeeeeee!!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Guys I cant kill the big weed in that bastard farm! and also when i want to take her home she says "i have to go to the river to wash myself" i cant find the river to wash her. Help meeeeeee!!
The river is on the eastern side of the village. Just go east and then when you come to a path where you can north, just follow it through the woods until you get to the river.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
after Ogre child scene what next?
I'm stuck there, on prison Alex feel too ashamed face Sarah but idk what to do
On merchant that sell stuff for pregnant potion he said go to lake resort for further discount..... now where is that?
if Sarah back to apro village after save other village then cross the bridge south of barrier she just run home feel down sleep ~ seem repeated scene? is that normal?
is it ok to kill vampire after get his 3 scene?

I have save file ver before bandit ending ver(maybe) so is that mean I need to new game to get that scene?

remicks

May 3, 2017
how to run game I copied to D;/ drive and set local to 104E.jpg

Many thanks for the hard work on this game kR1pt0n1t3, I've always benefited greatly from your efforts both back on ULMF and here. Here's hoping Scale Garden has a return to form or HO_works comes back from the grave in the coming years.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote