RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How is this outdated?

I'm still working on the game and posting updates?

The new thread is outdated since it contains god knows what version of the game. I still get PM's to fix things I fixed like one year ago because people download the game from old links and god knows what websites.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
How is this outdated?

I'm still working on the game and posting updates?

The new thread is outdated since it contains god knows what version of the game. I still get PM's to fix things I fixed like one year ago because people download the game from old links and god knows what websites.
My bad! I just got confused with the dates it looked like this was inactive for a long time. I will edit my post and my sincere apologies!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, i have some bug here. After Sarah have sex with the Peddler to lower the Godly Veil's price for the first time and after that Sarah can go through everything guards, terrain, board... and cant interact with anyone or any fast travel board, and i also stuck with the bandit scene after Sarah decide to punish the bandit by not coming to their camp in a few day and when she is able to get to the camp the bandit was gone.
Ok, I fixed both of these things now.

- This is a bugfix folder. Just copy everything inside the game folder and overwrite.

Unknown2721

Nov 24, 2017
had the farmer tell me about the ranch, went to the shop to get the panties, but Allin (some lady) is there, not Mierupa. What do I need to do?
Yo, I'm having the same problem and it seems like there's no fix(judging how this one ended). Can you just give me a save that continues from this point? Thx m8

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you very much.
Although for you to be able to continue bandit events I'll have to make a special fix. I'll post that a bit later.

Download this and put it inside the game folder and overwrite when asked.
Step on the tile one step down from the moving board and press enter.
If you did it right you should see a message "Bandit variable set to 5" and once you enter the bandit camp, the event should start.

Last edited:

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
I have apply the "Through on" Fix but unfortunately it's still happen, the only thing change is that now i can interact with stuff like NPC, fast travel board but i cant open door, Sarah just go through the door to the infinite darkness.... here is a screenshot, i can talk with guard now but im not supposed to be able to stand on the cliff, and i can also go through the guard :|
1584823930415.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Give me your save file before the peddler event.

Also what the hell is that window on the top of the screen?

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
Oh Sorry, i dont think that i have to replay the peddler event :| eveything is normal now :v and the window is find :v it just happen when i tank screenshot. Thank you

Edit: After i asked to lower the price for the 2nd time, the peddler just asked if Sarah want to go to party at the Inn, there is no run naked to the temple door scene

Edit2: What should i do after Sarah have sex with Yuey ( i think that his name) for the 2nd time ? He is the only survival of Maronite village.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Oh Sorry, i dont think that i have to replay the peddler event :| eveything is normal now :v and the window is find :v it just happen when i tank screenshot. Thank you

Edit: After i asked to lower the price for the 2nd time, the peddler just asked if Sarah want to go to party at the Inn, there is no run naked to the temple door scene

Edit2: What should i do after Sarah have sex with Yuey ( i think that his name) for the 2nd time ? He is the only survival of Maronite village.
The naked run scene in the village was deleted because I didn't like the end result and instead I made the peddler inn event that I like much better. Was there a dialog about it somewhere inside the game or did you read in some post on the forum?

There are no scenes for that boy in the Maronite Village. I plan to make a big event for the Maronite Village where Sarah would need to gather people to help rebuild the village and she would need to gather resources for construction as well. As the village would get rebuilt, new people would start to move in, open shops and stuff like that.

Of course, this all would be accompanied by lots of h-scenes and plots.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
pls link for walkthrough guide thnx
Yeah, definitely needs something like that. Been stuck in the brothel sequence, that is very railroaded and terribly repetitive, add to that you need to check some specific dialog to progress but is up to you going back and forth until you find it.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing, is that you Kripto could do, but point out what were the custom scenes you added up, just got the scene with the barrier soldiers meeting up with her by the river, and though it was very good, it felt rather out of place.

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
The naked run scene in the village was deleted because I didn't like the end result and instead I made the peddler inn event that I like much better. Was there a dialog about it somewhere inside the game or did you read in some post on the forum?

There are no scenes for that boy in the Maronite Village. I plan to make a big event for the Maronite Village where Sarah would need to gather people to help rebuild the village and she would need to gather resources for construction as well. As the village would get rebuilt, new people would start to move in, open shops and stuff like that.

Of course, this all would be accompanied by lots of h-scenes and plots.
Yeah i read about the naked run scene in your Walkthrough somewhere on this threads

So is the game finish now or i have to do something to trigger the reconstrucion of Maronite event ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The Maronite Reconstruction event isn't implemented yet. It's something I'm still thinking about working on.

gfurst
What felt so out of place about it?

The story goes like this:
Sarah began to leave the village to go to Maronite Village and prevent another attack like the one that happened to farmer Mon while Gordon covered for her at night by turning the lights on in her room so no one would notice she was gone. Unfortunately for her, some of the guards noticed it and instead of reporting it to Aramis, they decided to blackmail her into having sex with them.

This scene can only happen after Sarah can leave the village and I think I've set it that 10 days need to pass. (a day passes every time Sarah goes to sleep at night).

As for the scenes:
Bandit scenes are pretty self-explanatory. Just visit them at the camp and the beach every day to progress events with them.

Guard scene you've seen.

Peta scenes happen in 2F Barracks while he's inside the first room there sick.

Morgan's scene can only happen at the beginning of the game before he, Heitosu and others leave the village.
It needs to be morning and you need to visit him at his house. You need to finish both of the kill field monster quests before you can trigger it.

Prisoner's scenes can only be triggered in the prison inside the Roman Lake map only after the Crescent Moon members have been caught and put there.

Ogre scene can only be seen after triggering the events with the prisoners. Basically, one of the prisoners will tell you that there's a cave with all their treasure somewhere but he won't tell you it's guarded by an ogre. You can figure out where that leads.

Peddler scenes also can only be triggered after starting the ogre chain. Basically, Sarah will get the option to get pregnant with an ogre but she'll need to find a potion that allows for her to get pregnant with an ogre. The peddler at the barrier is the one that has the potion in question. All the scenes are missable if you make wrong choices.

Prison guard scene is also located inside the Roman Lake prison. To get inside a locked cell, Sarah will need to have sex with the prison guard.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote