RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
o_O

Dude explain properly what happened and where it happened.
What am I supposed to do with what you wrote so far?

From what you wrote I assume the bottle refers to the "Godly Veil" potion that is needed for Sarah to get impregnated by the Ogre. So, you managed to get the bottle and it bugs somewhere in the next Ogre scene?
Yes, I use Godly Veil I go to the ogre, 2 dialogs pass and the game gets up, nothing happens next, but the client itself does not freeze, it just gets the event.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, I use Godly Veil I go to the ogre, 2 dialogs pass and the game gets up, nothing happens next, but the client itself does not freeze, it just gets the event.
Can you post a save file just before you start the scene in the cave with the ogre?

Sep 5, 2017
How exactly do you get into the prison to see the prisoners? During the day the guard says something about needing permission from a general, and at night the guard in the gold armor just doesn't let you down to see them.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You need to advance other scenes.
Not sure what they are.
I think you need to work in the brothel for few more nights or something.

Then, one day when you visit, the guard will stop you like he always does, but the chick behind him will say that he should let you go. From that point on, you'll be able to go into the prison during the day.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
here is saving
GJ MAN

You use a cheat engine or what not to mess with the game and then you come here to report that something is buggy/not working and ask for help. It's buggy because you fucked the game up by manually flipping switches on and changing variables. Just by looking at the relations window, I can see that a lot of things are wrong. This isn't the only thing that's probably not working for you.

I just don't get people like you. Just because you added the potion into your inventory it doesn't mean the scene is going to work. You skipped like 5 events before the one where you should bring potion to the ogre and because of that switches and self switches in some events that should be on are not.

This is why it's not working for you.

I can't help you. Use your cheat engine and help yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Zippix

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
There are lots of item in that picture that i have no idea how to get it @@ like how do you have that panties or that lithograph

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
By using program called "cheat engine" and giving them to yourself.
This is not something you should do unless you know exactly what you're doing otherwise you will bug the game since there are some events that check if you have an item inside your inventory. And having an item inside your inventory before the actual time you should get it through another event or a switch going on through some event might bug an important event or the whole game.

This is what happened to that guy and he comes here to ask for help when he broke the game himself.

There are some items inside the database of the game that you can't get as you play the game. These items the author planned to use for something but in the end, didn't. There's no point in having it inside your inventory.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know how this even happens to you guys. The only way I can think off is if you saved and loaded in the middle of their move path code. I think I'll have to disable saving on that map.

Last edited:

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
GJ MAN

You use a cheat engine or what not to mess with the game and then you come here to report that something is buggy/not working and ask for help. It's buggy because you fucked the game up by manually flipping switches on and changing variables. Just by looking at the relations window, I can see that a lot of things are wrong. This isn't the only thing that's probably not working for you.

I just don't get people like you. Just because you added the potion into your inventory it doesn't mean the scene is going to work. You skipped like 5 events before the one where you should bring potion to the ogre and because of that switches and self switches in some events that should be on are not.

This is why it's not working for you.

I can't help you. Use your cheat engine and help yourself.
Thank you for your kind words, wise guy, this is the save editor. I started using it after part of the events hung up, and it was already difficult to re-run without past saves and I had to speed up the process of some events, but the main thing was to accuse the person of using some programs instead of helping out. You didn’t even go into details, but simply blamed.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I accused you coz you're using a program to mess with the game. The picture is the proof and you even admit it but you're still angry with me. I don't care that for whatever reason you had to resort to messing with the game(save files). I don't help people that mess with the game by using other programs to edit game files, be it "Save Editor" or "Cheat Engine" or "XY" program.

You didn't get the potion for the ogre through proper way and that's why it's bugging out for you.

If you came here the first time when the game/event as you said "hang up", I would've helped you but since you messed with the save files, god knows what you did there. I don't have the time nor do I want to go through save files that has been messed with.

If you want help, send me a save file that hasn't been edited and I will do my best to help you as I've done with other people. Until then, thank you and goodbye.

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
I accused you coz you're using a program to mess with the game. The picture is the proof and you even admit it but you're still angry with me. I don't care that for whatever reason you had to resort to messing with the game(save files). I don't help people that mess with the game by using other programs to edit game files, be it "Save Editor" or "Cheat Engine" or "XY" program.

You didn't get the potion for the ogre through proper way and that's why it's bugging out for you.

If you came here the first time when the game/event as you said "hang up", I would've helped you but since you messed with the save files, god knows what you did there. I don't have the time nor do I want to go through save files that has been messed with.

If you want help, send me a save file that hasn't been edited and I will do my best to help you as I've done with other people. Until then, thank you and goodbye.
I would be glad but there’s no more time to go through so much content again. Thanks anyway

By the way, at first I got the potion after the event at the hotel, but the problem was the same.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a working link to download this?
The link in the first post is working just fine.

I would be glad but there’s no more time to go through so much content again. Thanks anyway

By the way, at first I got the potion after the event at the hotel, but the problem was the same.
I don't know. I plan to replay the game again from the start myself to see if everything is working properly as it should. It is difficult to properly bug-test alone the new events, especially the ones that are more "complicated" code-wise.

Right now I'm working on something more elaborate for the whole game end/pregnancy system.

After I'm done with this, when Sarah gets pregnant, the ending will not be triggered automatically nor will the player get a game over screen. Instead of that, the game will continue to play as nothing happened but on the main menu screen, it will say that Sarah is impregnated. After that, the first time Sarah goes to sleep, she will be called inside her dream to the Goddess Aphrodite Temple where she will interact with the Goddess herself who will tell her that she is pregnant and even show her with whom she's pregnant with. Sarah will then have to choose to either end or continue the pregnancy. If the relationship with a certain character is low or there's no ending with a particular character, the only option Sarah will have is to end the pregnancy. She will then wake up from her dream and the game will continue to play normally. If Sarah has a high relationship with the character that got her pregnant and there is an ending I made for that character, the ending screen will trigger and this will lead to an ending.

I think this is better than getting the Game End screen or ending been triggered automatically without giving the player a chance to decide anything.
Also, I will add an item that ensures pregnancy to allow it easier for players to trigger pregnancy endings.

I also transferred scene with uncle Turta from the second game to the first one and changed them a bit to fit this story.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The handsome bandit after you first ;leave the village, My game also freeze AFTER talking to him.

Copy this inside your data folder and overwrite.
Load a save file where it's not bugged and try to go inside that map again.
(In case your save file is located on that map, leave the map first and come back)

This way I made it now there's no way for any of you to fuck this up.
If you bug it now, then I'll delete the whole game.

This is the position the bandits should be in before you talk to them.
If they're not like this, the events will bug out.

bandits.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote