RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sbogo
It doesn't matter. That is just a file I added so people that maybe saved the link to know when I last updated it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Help me, I'm connecting to the cave.
I am implementing data 11-2019.
finish by a black.
I know this sounds rude but this is like a dog barking and I'm somehow supposed to know what's wrong.

I literally loaded the save file you uploaded, played all the scenes in the cave until the morning and left the cave...
What's the problem!?

ngoc86522020

Jul 24, 2019
I know this sounds rude but this is like a dog barking and I'm somehow supposed to know what's wrong.

I literally loaded the save file you uploaded, played all the scenes in the cave until the morning and left the cave...
What's the problem!?
ok.. ok.. ok.. ok
I am talking about pregnant sarah. " because the tribe wouldn't let sarah work anymore................... one day as she was outside strolling around..... (finish by a black).
The music is still playing, the picture is dark.
Have you been here yet
If no error ... ok, I was wrong.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
So has there ever been any sort of news from the developer? Or are we still pretty much considering him to be awol?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So has there ever been any sort of news from the developer? Or are we still pretty much considering him to be awol?
To whom are you referring when you say "Developer"?
If you're talking about HO_Works, I think he/she/they are gone.
If you're talking about me, I'm not a developer. I'm more of a translator who's adding content in my free time and when I feel like it. Lately, I've been more focused on translating games so I'm kinda slacking on adding new content but by no means, I'm done with it.

utherfz

Mar 29, 2018
Walking speed is very slow, is there any way to increase it? usually pressing shift, but it only open menu
I apologize if this is a noob question

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Walking speed is very slow, is there any way to increase it? usually pressing shift, but it only open menu
I apologize if this is a noob question
There isn't, but I might add it inside her room for the player to adjust the speed to his linking.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
To whom are you referring when you say "Developer"?
If you're talking about HO_Works, I think he/she/they are gone.
If you're talking about me, I'm not a developer. I'm more of a translator who's adding content in my free time and when I feel like it. Lately, I've been more focused on translating games so I'm kinda slacking on adding new content but by no means, I'm done with it.
HO works is whom I was referring to, but it's good to know that there is still a glimmer of hope for this game. Totally one of my all time favorites.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ok.. ok.. ok.. ok
I am talking about pregnant sarah. " because the tribe wouldn't let sarah work anymore................... one day as she was outside strolling around..... (finish by a black).
The music is still playing, the picture is dark.
Have you been here yet
If no error ... ok, I was wrong.
Ok, I found what you were talking about... I'm going to fix it and upload the fix along with the next version.

EDIT:
Updated the game to 2.3.2.
It's been long so I have no clue what I changed but here are some things I remembered:

- Increased movement speed ( you can change it back by clicking on the cat in Sarah's room)
- Added few new scenes with bandits
- Added a new ending - Bandit Rape ending
~ At some point during bandit events, Sarah will be asked to either "Take contraceptive" or "Leave"
~ Clicking on "Leave" will move forward towards the bandit ending, while choosing "Take contraceptive" will move on towards a normal sex scene.
~ You cannot trigger this ending if you miss your chance.
- Fixed a couple of bugs people reported
- Added the new ending inside the hidden replay room

As always I tried to bug test this myself as much as it's possible for me, but there might be still some bugs in certain situations that I didn't predict as I made the scenes. If you get a bug, make a screenshot and try to describe where the bug happened in as many details as you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sbogo

kriegg

Aug 3, 2017
With translation 2.3.2 I am getting this error message when trying to battle small tentacle monsters in beginning of game (<30min played). I do have "Plantモンスター.png" in folder (any chance that some script is just missing ".png"?).
(Wine has been working with other rpgmaker games with japanese characters correctly)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This error message you get because you don't play in Japanese locale.

In any case, this has now been also fixed so download the game again.

Reactions: kriegg

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
kR1pt0n1t3 I see in the first post of the tread that there are added scene with the Ogre, who is the Ogre in the game ? THanks
Well, the ogre is a monster you find in a cave.

To get there, you have to start a pretty long chain quest which starts after you talk with the Crescent Moon members after they get caught and locked up in prison inside the Roman Lake inn(basement).

Basically, you have a choice to learn where their secret stash of gold is located. Once you start that, you'll end up on an island where there's a hidden cave. Inside that cave is the ogre I mentioned.

Reactions: Sbogo and Wookee

Tailahar

Jun 10, 2019
Screenshot (4).png

how can i fix this problem ? i always get some games to be downloaded the result mostly is like that. any problem solve ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a scene with teacher Bals??
Except for the one at the start of the game where he resists having sex with her, nope.

And the reason I didn't make any scenes with him is that as you progress the game and Sarah starts to have sex, he's gone from the village alongside Morgan and Heitosu(village elder).

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
After Aramis beats up Mierupa, Sarah refuses to enter the academy, is that supposed to happen?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote