RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
That whole area is called Roman Lake because that's the name of the lake there which lies on a continental road. There are two buildings there. One the right is a brothel and on the left is a stagecoach/prison/inn building.
Very well, I found who to talk to, thanks for being so patient with me

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Ok the current downloads are shit most of them dont open at all since some files are missing and the other i found didnt start because theres no audio files.
Someone please upload a working copy.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Ok the current downloads are shit most of them dont open at all since some files are missing and the other i found didnt start because theres no audio files.
Someone please upload a working copy.
The working copy is inside the first post.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is that the link you have to remove the "+" from the mega link becuase thats the one i am having the audio file issue with
Yes, you have a problem but not because the game is broken but because you can't read.

Just a bit above the download tutorial there is in a big bolded letter a text that says the following:

"TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU NEED:

AND
WINDOW SET TO JAPANESE LOCALE OR USE LOCALE EMULATOR PROGRAM
"

So instead of maybe trying to read the first post because maybe there's some information about the problem you're having or maybe you missed something, you come here and report that links are not working and whatnot. I suggest you don't even bother playing since I can already see how this will go on. Every single issue you find with the game, you will report it as a bug regardless of if it is a bug or not.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, you have a problem but not because the game is broken but because you can't read.

Just a bit above the download tutorial there is in a big bolded letter a text that says the following:

"TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU NEED:

AND
WINDOW SET TO JAPANESE LOCALE OR USE LOCALE EMULATOR PROGRAM
"

So instead of maybe trying to read the first post because maybe there's some information about the problem you're having or maybe you missed something, you come here and report that links are not working and whatnot. I suggest you don't even bother playing since I can already see how this will go on. Every single issue you find with the game, you will report it as a bug regardless of if it is a bug or not.
Apologies i had played rpgmaker games before and on a few versions as i do know there are different versions of Rpgmaker and i assumed i had that one,in my defence rpgmaker usually tells you a different error when you dont have the required version.
Sorry

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Apologies i had played rpgmaker games before and on a few versions as i do know there are different versions of Rpgmaker and i assumed i had that one,in my defence rpgmaker usually tells you a different error when you dont have the required version.
Sorry
No problem.

It's just that for years people are asking for a fix for the same thing and reporting the same thing over and over. And no matter what I do or write, it sums to nothing. There's like at least 10 posts where this has been reported on this forum alone. After a while it just gets frustrating.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
No problem.

It's just that for years people are asking for a fix for the same thing and reporting the same thing over and over. And no matter what I do or write, it sums to nothing. There's like at least 10 posts where this has been reported on this forum alone. After a while it just gets frustrating.
Yea this game seems pretty different to alot of rpgmaker games ive played and i try to avoid posting that theres something wrong but this games error messages made me think that the game was incomplete,since usually having trying to play the game without having the needed rpgmaker package leads to a dll error or something.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
No problem.

Sorry about that. Love your work.
Are you going to give us more endings?

Edit:Sorry, i have a problem, i cant do Arts secene of chop wood, instead i have a black window .

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry about that. Love your work.
Are you going to give us more endings?

Edit:Sorry, i have a problem, i cant do Arts secene of chop wood, instead i have a black window .
Can you be more specific? If this the first scene with Arts in the camp where he asks Sarah for help?

Yes, after I'm done with the things I'm doing right now, I plan to make an ending for Turta. I still haven't thought about the story with him, but I'm sure I'll come with something up after thinking about it for a while.

Post a save file before that scene you have problems with. If it works on my PC, then something else is the problem.

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Can you be more specific? If this the first scene with Arts in the camp where he asks Sarah for help?

Yes, after I'm done with the things I'm doing right now, I plan to make an ending for Turta. I still haven't thought about the story with him, but I'm sure I'll come with something up after thinking about it for a while.

Post a save file before that scene you have problems with. If it works on my PC, then something else is the problem.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Lasucrom

I loaded your save file and played the scene. It all plays fine. The screen goes black but comes back right in several times during the whole event just as it was coded.

I can't find anything wrong with it.

At what point does it go black for you and stays that way? At the start of the scene?

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Lasucrom

I loaded your save file and played the scene. It all plays fine. The screen goes black but comes back right in several times during the whole event just as it was coded.

I can't find anything wrong with it.

At what point does it go black for you and stays that way? At the start of the scene?
After Sara says "Okay, I'll go up there right now"

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
After 3 interaction with bandit Arts, he and manaka starts fighting, then at night Sarah sneaks out of the camp. When I go back in the morning they are not there anymore, do I have to wait a few days to continue the bandits route?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
After 3 interaction with bandit Arts, he and manaka starts fighting, then at night Sarah sneaks out of the camp. When I go back in the morning they are not there anymore, do I have to wait a few days to continue the bandits route?
Yes. When you try to enter the camp you should see Sarah say that she better not go inside for a few days. Then after five days I think, she will go inside.

EDIT:

Save before you enter as this leads straight to Bandits Ending I think . Actually, you get a choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: laguardia91
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote