RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
The brothel is a mess and I don't want to further fuck it up. Too many event on different map dependant on each other and I'm afraid I'd fuck it up.

The only way I could add something there is after the player sees all current content and obtains the pass for Maronite village.
Family member brother, not a whore house brothel.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Wondering if anyone could help me with this.
I am stuck on the visit from aslan & peta in the first floor bathroom. It does not progress to solo peta which I am assuming is the next event? It has just been repeating the duo visit.
I am at the stage in the story where I just finished my date with gordon and I am able to leave the village but have not left yet.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This is perplexing...

1666243496906.png

After you see that first scene in the bath, switch 60 is flipped ON. Next time you go to sleep, variable 40 is increased by 1 and switch 60 is turned OFF. For some fucking unknown reason to me, the game resets the variable back to 0.

Fucks sake... Took me far too longer than it should...

1666244726107.png

In event 501 there was a line where the variable was reset to 0 by mistake. I deleted that line so download the bugfix and it should work now. Just go see the event in the bath again, go back to sleep and it should work from here on out.

Reactions: MooseMager

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you!!
On a side note, I did experience a crash after visiting the Aphrodite godess during pregnancy from the peddler. (The guy dropping the shipment off at the church who has sex with sarah from behind the curtain)
The game states that it fails to load
\Graphics\Characters\0_Goddess_Father_3

I simply copied & chaged the filename of Father_2 and it worked.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
0_Goddess_Father_3.png
You must be missing this file it seems.
This is the one I have in the folder. 0_Goddess_Father_3
It's probably because I uploaded the new bugfix which includes changes to some events, but didn't upload the new graphics I've added to the game. Let's hope this is the only one.

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
This Lullan fight is horseshit. she outheals any damage I can do once she gets to critical state and the kick isn't anywhere near consistent enough to stop it. I have the sword maxed out and still only do 100 damage with the special attack. and her attacks outdamage potions, so it's this endless stalemate of get hit and heal. I genuinely can't understand how to get past this. I'm assuming enemies have the same 200 heal that the player has, but if that's the case, then there's literally no way to kill her outside of getting incredibly lucky on a 3 turn stun twice in a row, which one 3 turn stun is already asking for a lot when she more often breaks out on turn 1. I actually managed to go through all my SP trying to kill her.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Did you upgrade your sword before leaving the village? Did you buy all the equipment from the shop in the village? Also, having a couple of potions helps just in case you get RNG unlucky.

I assume you didn't hence why you can't beat her.

You can upgrade your sword 8-9 times at the blacksmith before leaving the village.
One day you give him your sword, and the next day he gives you upgraded version v1.
Then next day you give him your sword again, and the next day he gives you an upgraded sword v2.
Hence and repeat like 9 times.

For the last upgrade, you will have to get the metal crystal from the cave north of the temple.

EDIT:

Download, copy it inside your data folder, and overwrite.
Start the game, go to Sarah's room, press on the bunny, and select cheat.
This will give you the best armor and weapon in the game since you can't manage on your own.

Last edited:

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
Did you upgrade your sword before leaving the village? Did you buy all the equipment from the shop in the village? Also, having a couple of potions helps just in case you get RNG unlucky.

I assume you didn't hence why you can't beat her.

You can upgrade your sword 8-9 times at the blacksmith before leaving the village.
One day you give him your sword, and the next day he gives you upgraded version v1.
Then next day you give him your sword again, and the next day he gives you an upgraded sword v2.
Hence and repeat like 9 times.

For the last upgrade, you will have to get the metal crystal from the cave north of the temple.

EDIT:

Download, copy it inside your data folder, and overwrite.
Start the game, go to Sarah's room, press on the bunny, and select cheat.
This will give you the best armor and weapon in the game since you can't manage on your own.
You didn't read past the first two sentences it seems. I said that I have the sword maxed, this including getting the metal crystal. I also have all the equipment from the village. I followed the earlier guide you posted as closely as possible. I saw someone else in here say they were hitting for 150 damage, and I don't know how, because I'm hitting for 50 less and there's no actual way to deal any more damage if the sword upgrades are the only thing that contribute to damage.

I appreciate the cheats, because frankly I don't find the combat in this game interesting enough to put up with how slow it is, especially if it's horribly luck based, but I also appreciate non-cookie cutter responses that are a result of actually reading my post.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Dunno what you want me or anyone to say to you.

The game is as it is. I didn't make it so I don't really understand why you're complaining in this thread.

I played the game probably 10 times over 5-6 years and never had trouble with any of the fights. With village equipment, my sword maxed out and a couple of potions I was able to defeat all enemies without any major problems. Constantly spamming Rotation Kick and when stunned spam Rotation Cut. If low on health Rotation Kick to stun and then use a potion. Hence and repeat.

I'm pretty sure a lot of other people managed to win the fight the normal way, without cheating and a bit of luck.
If you can't win on your own, then apply the cheat and move on with the game. If not, well, good luck.

I hope this matter is finished.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, someone, I need help. I don't know what else to do to get Sarah to tell her boyfriend that she saw Mierupa take Malena to her room where she had sex, with everything from the mini main guide, I already did it, I can't go any further with these. Did I do all the scenes as far as I could with aramis first until I started with the rest so that even broke the game? Can you pass me a save where Sarah breaks up with Aramis please,
atascado.png
This is all I've done so far

Inn Bath - Inn old man in the top left room
Inn Bath - Inside the Public Bath
Temple doctor Doratomu
Farmer Mon - Near north watchtower
Military Academy - Aramis (talk with him in the sparring area) then you need to go upstairs and enter the room
Military Academy - Classroom on 2F
Military Academy - Woman Bath - Boy Peta

After advancing scenes with all of them up to a certain point, one day when Sarah wakes up and leaves her room she will see Mierupa take Malena to her room and if you go up to that room and click on the door, she will hear panting sounds and obviously guess they're having sex.

After seeing that scene, then the next time she visits Aramis at the academy and goes up to that resting area where they had sex, she will tell Aramis that she saw Mierupa and Malena have sex. Aramis will explode and run to Sarah's house and beat the shit out of Mierupa. He will then end up having sex with Malena himself and Sarah will come back home after him and hear them have sex.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You need to talk to Gordon in the military academy and then meet him in the library on military academy 2F.
There a scene will trigger with Wallis.

The next day go to military academy and talk with Wallis who's on the bench again with another girl.

Go see scene with Aramis and the talk about Malena should trigger now.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that you need to talk to Wallis in the military academy(he's sitting on the bench) the next day before seeing the Aramis scene otherwise the Malena talk won't trigger after the scene.

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Just watched theres is a new Turta Ending, thanks sir for make a better world for pervs like me

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It goes like this.

The first scene is in the women's bath in military academy 1F. (Undress Sarah and go inside the bath and once you step on one of the tiles, a scene will trigger.)
He comes inside with his friend.
The next day another scene with the boy in the bath.
Then if the right switches and variables are set, he will get naked and go inside the bath.

After that scene, he won't be inside the classroom, the teacher will say that he's sick and is resting in a room inside the military academy. After you exit the classroom, go right and down and the first room on the left is his. The rest of the scenes are inside this room.

I can't tell you exactly at which point of the story each scene triggers but most, if not all, should be possible to trigger before you can leave the village.

• Love
Reactions: kh_2145
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote