RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Similar games?
There's not a ton exactly like it. Violated Heroine is always an option though always ultimately disappointing in it's lack of finish.

The Scalegarden games are close:

Rhodes Fortress - https://f95zone.to/threads/rhodes-fortress-final-scalegarden.1826/
Sangeki of Gear - https://f95zone.to/threads/sangeki-of-gear-scalegarden.1814/
Breath of Fire and Iron - https://f95zone.to/threads/breath-of-fire-and-iron-v1-01-scalegarden.19747/

and even then they're more about slow corruption whereas this game plunges you quickly into the hard stuff but also manages to maintain the eroticism and emotional depth to keep you going (granted that the brothel stuff drags on way too long).

There's actually a great Skyrim quest Mod called Thief that gets close as well but of course entails getting a modded Skyrim running -

PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
I have a problem starting the game, it shows me that he can't find an Autotiles file 048-Water01 when loading a game, 056-CE_Water01 also comes up

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Bugged save without cheats & etc. Talk with Turta to get black screen. What was done:
Progressed all possible events in Aphrodite Village except Turta field cleanup until wounded farmer appears.
Without taking farmer to hospital proceed with Turta event.

Not sure about black screen reason but think farmer shouldn't get attacked if Turta field clean up not done because Rentan doesn't know Sarah at that moment but spy at her and talks about her before beating farmer.

Edit: If report to Turta on the next day after killing monsters there no black screen so i think it's related to time of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Bugged save without cheats & etc. Talk with Turta to get black screen. What was done:
Progressed all possible events in Aphrodite Village except Turta field cleanup until wounded farmer appears.
Without taking farmer to hospital proceed with Turta event.

Not sure about black screen reason but think farmer shouldn't get attacked if Turta field clean up not done because Rentan doesn't know Sarah at that moment but spy at her and talks about her before beating farmer.

Edit: If report to Turta on the next day after killing monsters there no black screen so i think it's related to time of day.
It's a rare bug that never happened to me personally. It only happens if you go to Turta right after dealing with the flower monsters for the second time. If you go to sleep and visit Turta the next day, it works fine.

The problem is a switch that should be off is turned ON(it gets turned OFF if you go to sleep first) and the scene in Turta's dining room that should start after the bath scene isn't triggered.

I fixed that. Download bugfix from the link in the first post and it should work fine now regardless if you went to sleep or not.

Reactions: ronan333 and tmp12

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Uncle Mon disappears temporary (not in hospital, not on ranch). Reappears in hospital on next stage of doctor event.
PS bugfix link gone from OP and the CommonEvents.rxdata in bugfix folder of full game link doesn't updated recently.

Reactions: Grimress

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Open the link in the first post. There is a bugfix folder inside the link.
Uploaded the map file I forgot. Rofl.

Reactions: tmp12

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's not a bug. It's just something I started working on but never finished properly.

If you play with my endings turned on, Sarah can get pregnant, and then she can be summoned by the Goddess to her temple when she goes to sleep. There the Goddess tells her that she's pregnant and tells her whom she's pregnant with.

Even though you end up canceling most of the pregnancies, every time the Goddess removes the seed, that info is saved.

So I started to add lines in random dialog where Sarah recalls that X NPC got her pregnant at some point before. This was meant for that although I forgot to add conditions and rework the line a bit.

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
There is instant game over if doctor or blacksmith gets Sarah pregnant. Also strange things happens when she gets impregnated by Mierupa: current sex scene interrupts, parts of ending shows than scene got resumed with different clothing and after that rest of the ending is shown (save file in attachments as always).

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Ah...

Download bugfix again. I broke the whole pregnancy thing by adding something to an event. Sadly, I don't remember the reason why I added that back in the first place so I think something else will not work right. It's what happens when you work on a game for 5 years(every so often) and you just keep forgetting why you added something or how you made something work.

The endings should only trigger during the Goddess temple dream. If you have enough relationship with the father, Sarah can choose to stay pregnant, and then the ending (if there is one) should trigger. For some reason, I put back for the endings to trigger during the pregnancy check event. I have no clue why I put that back there... Maybe I was testing something and then later forgot to remove it... rofl...

In any case, the endings should now work as intended. Once she's pregnant, the first time she goes to sleep, she will get summoned in her dream to the goddess temple.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmp12

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Ah...

Download bugfix again. I broke the whole pregnancy thing by adding something to an event. Sadly, I don't remember the reason why I added that back in the first place so I think something else will not work right. It's what happens when you work on a game for 5 years(every so often) and you just keep forgetting why you added something or how you made something work.

The endings should only trigger during the Goddess temple dream. If you have enough relationship with the father, Sarah can choose to stay pregnant, and then the ending (if there is one) should trigger. For some reason, I put back for the endings to trigger during the pregnancy check event. I have no clue why I put that back there... Maybe I was testing something and then later forgot to remove it... rofl...

In any case, the endings should not work as intended. Once she's pregnant, the first time she goes to sleep, she will get summoned in her dream to the goddess temple.
Strange thing is that earlier during this play she was impregnated by Gordon and some others and was summoned by Goddess during her sleep without issues. I only wasn't be able to play endings during low relationships, but removing seed was working fine.

For some reason Turta got bedridden for second time.

Last edited:

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
I mean he fell from stairs and resting in bedroom for second time during this play.

Edit: didn't see that something can cause this. Maybe i simply reloaded at same point and forgot about this...

Last edited:

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Made tool to search events by switches, variables and text (case sensitive).
Screenshot 2022-12-09 005852.png Screenshot 2022-12-09 011946.png
To use it you need install ruby than extract files from archive somewhere, open terminal and go to dir with extracted files. Run main.rb with this command:
Code:
ruby ./main.rb -p path/to/game/dir
There you can use three methods to search for events and quit to exit
Code:
find_switch 5         # result will be saved in switch_search*.yml
find_variable 10      # result will be saved in variable_search*.yml
find_string 'old man' # result will be saved in string_search*.yml
PS: It's not hard to make it work with VX/VXAce but i'm to lazy to do so.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yea, I also checked and couldn't find anything wrong with any of the events. I think you probably reloaded it for some reason and forgot. That's a pretty handy tool if you're trying to find something and don't know where it is.

Last edited:

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Little update (only main.rb changed): It now detects when other variable changed based on value of variable you search for and has colored output as bonus. Hope it will be helpful to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's aside if Sarah undresses in Turta's bath before going to bedroom clothes will appear on her piece by piece in the middle of the event (you can use save from previous post to see it).
Sarah grandfather can appear during her masturbation when he already left village.
Also strange things will happen if Sarah talk with Goddess from right side and in the end she will not be able to pass through "father" image and game will freeze.
Ahahaha if Sarah go to Turta's bedroom for third time with red panties on really funny bug will happen (save in attachments).
I think you mean "ourselves" Screenshot 2022-12-09 155402.png . Also there "I" missing Screenshot 2022-12-09 160643.png and thus dude name messed up Screenshot 2022-12-09 165937.png .

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So,

- Fixed the Goddess thing. I just forgot to put a conditional branch to check in case the player tried to talk to her from the right.
- Fixed the Grandfather appearing during masturbation. Basically, this bug isn't what it seems. I started working on an event I call "Random Villager Masturbation" (Ev410) where any villager who had sex with Sarah can catch her masturbating (similar to Heitosu). And by any villager, I mean Peta, Mierupa, Turta, or Gordon. Since I never finished those events, it always calls the Heitosu one. I just put a jump to label command to avoid triggering anything other than a normal masturbation scene if Heitosu left. This will stay until I finish those events for Peta, Mierupa, Turta, and Gordon.
- Fixed the grammar you mentioned.
- Red panties bug you mentioned isn't really a bug. The red panties are a problem in general because the author implemented them in the game later and never made a picture for a lot of h-events. Because of that all of the events that don't have the picture of the red panties will instead use the image of white ones. There's nothing I can do about this. The red panties will appear in the pose images (those are the dialog ones), but in most h-scenes white ones will be shown.

I'll upload the bugfix tomorrow after I check few other things.

Btw. Since I see you can code, do you know Ruby? I have a question if you do.

Last edited:

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
Bug with red panties i talked about is that during event red and white panties was swapped non stop))).
Btw. Since I see you can code, do you know Ruby? I have a question if you do.
I can code something not complex with google-san's help but i didn't think i know a ruby.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's not a bug per se. I told you a lot of events don't have the asset for red panties. When you play a scene like this one, different events get called and when an event that has red panties is called, the red panties are shown, and when an event that doesn't have red panties is called, white ones are shown.

To you, it appears they're swapping because the game loads event 1 (which has red panties) then loads event 2 (which doesn't have red panties), and loads event 1 again, and so on.

You will experience this a lot if you continue to wear red panties and there's sadly nothing I can do other than make it red panties don't show at all in events.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote