RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Not right now.
I'm still thinking about a story for that one.

Endings that are currently in the game are:
- Mierupa
- Peta
- Empire Ending - This is ending with General Sartre
- Bandits Ending
- Guranan
- Tutsi Tribe
- Vampire
- Aramis
I may be mixing content from the other unfinished game but wasn't Turta trying to find a treatment for his failing libido so he could maintain an erection and father an heir? Is it possible to transfer assets from the other game to allow him to get Sarah pregnant? It seems like a natural way to end it with him happily taking care of her and her child.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I may be mixing content from the other unfinished game but wasn't Turta trying to find a treatment for his failing libido so he could maintain an erection and father an heir? Is it possible to transfer assets from the other game to allow him to get Sarah pregnant? It seems like a natural way to end it with him happily taking care of her and her child.
This has been transferred in one of the previous versions.
All the scenes with Turta from the second game have been transferred to this one.
The item to "revitalize" Turta again can be bought from Mierupa's shop later in the game.

The issue is not about Turta being able to impregnate Sarah, but the story after that. I'm trying to flesh out a "plausible" story for him. How the other characters in the village would react (Heitosu, Aramis, Mierupa, etc), and what happens to the rest of the story.

I am either blind or stupid (probably both) but I can't find the way to go full screen in this game.
To enter full-screen mode, you need to press alt-enter.
Try and see if it works without stretching for you.
If the game stretches and the aspect ratio is off, you'll need to check your windows settings.

I have NVidia on my pc and laptop and the game works fine in full-screen. The aspect ratio of the game window has not changed in full-screen for me.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This has been transferred in one of the previous versions.
All the scenes with Turta from the second game have been transferred to this one.
The item to "revitalize" Turta again can be bought from Mierupa's shop later in the game.

The issue is not about Turta being able to impregnate Sarah, but the story after that. I'm trying to flesh out a "plausible" story for him. How the other characters in the village would react (Heitosu, Aramis, Mierupa, etc), and what happens to the rest of the story.

To enter full-screen mode, you need to press alt-enter.
Try and see if it works without stretching for you.
If the game stretches and the aspect ratio is off, you'll need to check your windows settings.

I have NVidia on my pc and laptop and the game works fine in full-screen. The aspect ratio of the game window has not changed in full-screen for me.
Sorry, I was waiting for the bug fixes to come to an end before jumping back into this wonderful series. I loved those scenes with Turta in the other game and was hoping you'd do that. Once Sarah is pregnant, she wouldn't be able to pursue most paths. Maybe flags could be set triggering generic shared dialog relaying good wishes from all the other parties and looping back to a decision with Turta to stay with him, ending the game or leave the baby with him and continue normally based on that flag.
I'm sure you can come up with something more creative but I have perfect confidence you can resolve it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry, I was waiting for the bug fixes to come to an end before jumping back into this wonderful series. I loved those scenes with Turta in the other game and was hoping you'd do that. Once Sarah is pregnant, she wouldn't be able to pursue most paths. Maybe flags could be set triggering generic shared dialog relaying good wishes from all the other parties and looping back to a decision with Turta to stay with him, ending the game or leave the baby with him and continue normally based on that flag.
I'm sure you can come up with something more creative but I have perfect confidence you can resolve it.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

I ponder about these things a lot of the time. Sometimes I even take aspirations from other games, tv shows, and movies I've watched. It's a good moment when something happens in a game I play and a light bulb goes in my brain and I start to think how this could be good if I put it here or do something similar. The thing I struggle with the most is the erotic scenes that are already becoming repetitive as fuck due to having a lot of them in the game and a limited amount of material and options.

I hope by the time I finish all the outdoor hot springs events and start working on Turta's endings I'll have a somewhat decent idea about the story for it.

Alaskax

Oct 16, 2020
hey guys can you provide a save file, after uncle mowing moved south? I gave up, kept failing. I can't provoke the scene of uncle mowing trying to rape

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Edit: Fk, also realized I was only playing the base game from this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/spin-around-sayla-ho_works.2669/page-10
Any Devs who can just integrate the two to avoid confusion?

Also forgot what to do after the farmer got attacked, he's nowhere to be found after sex with the Doctor.

View attachment 2040396 can anyone help me with this?
Have you also downloaded and copy pasted the bugfix? Also how did you trigger this?

Not right now.
I'm still thinking about a story for that one.

Endings that are currently in the game are:
- Mierupa
- Peta
- Empire Ending - This is ending with General Sartre
- Bandits Ending
- Guranan
- Tutsi Tribe
- Vampire
- Aramis
Do you have a list of something like which endings you are planning to which may or may not be added in-game?
Also have plans for the part 2 of this game who is said to just abruptly ended?

Edit: Also found a bug in the Inn Bath where the Bottles keep on shining and when triggered trigger the lines from event with Gordon that gets interrupted by Natalia (which I already did) before freezing (Both NPC doesn't show but H-Scene cutscene does) .

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Khaitoh
No, I don't have a list of things I want to do. There are a few things that I've mentioned before that I'd like to add. Mainly, Maronite Village rebuilding and finishing up with endings. Currently, I'm trying to finish Turta's ending, but with everything that's going on in Europe, I'm all over the place and don't have much time.

Also, screenshots don't help at all when bug fixing. A save file before the event or scene that's bugged does.

And that guy above with the screenshot error isn't even using my version of the game and he's asking here for help... like... bro... it's clear as day why your game is crashing... the file in question has Japanese characters in them and your operating system doesn't have Japanese character support, and it renamed the files(probably when extracting) with some gibberish and the game can't find it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Khaitoh
No, I don't have a list of things I want to do. There are a few things that I've mentioned before that I'd like to add. Mainly, Maronite Village rebuilding and finishing up with endings. Currently, I'm trying to finish Turta's ending, but with everything that's going on in Europe, I'm all over the place and don't have much time.

Also, screenshots don't help at all when bug fixing. A save file before the event or scene that's bugged does.

And that guy above with the screenshot error isn't even using my version of the game and he's asking here for help... like... bro... it's clear as day why your game is crashing... the file in question has Japanese characters in them and your operating system doesn't have Japanese character support, and it renamed the files(probably when extracting) with some gibberish and the game can't find it.
I see... Thanks anyways. Keep up the good work xD

also about that bug, it disappears afterwards anyways (I think after Date with Gordon )

Also anyone knows what to do after farmer got injured? Can't find him anywhere and I forgot how he'd show up at the Barn again.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
If you're asking for similar games to this, I'd say Quartz.

Thank you! I was not aware of Quartz. The gameplay looks to be fun. Sarah's graphics are sexier, but I want to play this. Is there a translated version of any sort?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you! I was not aware of Quartz. The gameplay looks to be fun. Sarah's graphics are sexier, but I want to play this. Is there a translated version of any sort?
I don't think so... I played it a long time ago but when I played Sarah of the Rotation Cut I always remembered that one. It's maybe because of the sprites, but still :)

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
This game is great and its' really cool to see you putting in work even after all this time. Thank you!
If ya adding in content have you ever thought of adding in a brother for the main character?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This game is great and its' really cool to see you putting in work even after all this time. Thank you!
If ya adding in content have you ever thought of adding in a brother for the main character?
The brothel is a mess and I don't want to further fuck it up. Too many event on different map dependant on each other and I'm afraid I'd fuck it up.

The only way I could add something there is after the player sees all current content and obtains the pass for Maronite village.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote