RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Upload you save and then I'll tell you what you missed doing.
Out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to change the dialogue in the "defeated after enemies came inside her" scene? Right now it talks about how she just lies there, looking at nothing.

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
Hey at the part where Mierupa and the maid are having sex in the house....and I go to talk to Aermis or however his name is spelled and Sarah won't tell him about them? I am pretty far to the point the goddess showed up and Sarah got pregnant with his child.
I chose the get rid of the seed option. But she still won't mention it!
Anything I am missing?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hey at the part where Mierupa and the maid are having sex in the house....and I go to talk to Aermis or however his name is spelled and Sarah won't tell him about them? I am pretty far to the point the goddess showed up and Sarah got pregnant with his child.
I chose the get rid of the seed option. But she still won't mention it!
Anything I am missing?
You need to progress store more with the other characters in the village only then will Sarah mention Aramis about Mierupa and the maid.

Out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to change the dialogue in the "defeated after enemies came inside her" scene? Right now it talks about how she just lies there, looking at nothing.
Not a problem at all. Did you have something in mind?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah...when I'm done with the current projects I was thinking a few theoretical edits for Sarah. How hard would it be to change or add an extra graphic (not overlayed, like a second or third screen) to the post-defeat sex scene?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, the defeated scene for tentacles is located inside Common Event 201 so anything you'd want to edit would go there.

Jun 22, 2022
So glad I discovered this game, definitely made its way up into my list of most impressive RPGmaker H-games (on the old xp-engine nonetheless!). Thank you kR1pt0n1t3 for your translation and the content you added! I'm 24 hours in and just finished the normal endings. Still a lot left to do, see and enjoy.

----

I wanted to mention a question that I couldn't find when I searched the thread:

- What happens if Sarah loses to the vampire the third time without getting pregnant? (Achievable via taking the doctor's pill) Does the switch for the special vampire ending get triggered upon the third defeat or upon Sarah being impregnated?

And a suggestion/wish that is based on the above question:

- It would be very nice if none of the contraceptives protected Sarah from getting knocked up by the vampire on the third defeat event (similar to Peta's ending). Him commenting on her egg's futile protection would be the cherry on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: kunoichi ninpocho

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It should trigger automatically after losing to the vampire for the third time. If Sarah is already impregnated that pregnancy is "overwritten" with the vampire's seed. I totally forgot about the potion that neutralizes pregnancy.

I remember that I was thinking about the anti-pregnancy potions but it seems I totally forgot later about it.
That's my bad and I will fix it tomorrow.

EDIT:
Did you encounter any bugs, difficulties with fights, or anything similar?

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 22, 2022
It should trigger automatically after losing to the vampire for the third time. If Sarah is already impregnated that pregnancy is "overwritten" with the vampire's seed. I totally forgot about the potion that neutralizes pregnancy.

I remember that I was thinking about the anti-pregnancy potions but it seems I totally forgot later about it.
That's my bad and I will fix it tomorrow.

EDIT:
Did you encounter any bugs, difficulties with fights, or anything similar?
Thank you! I didn't know about the "overwrite", will have to test that too, simply because that's a very exciting fantasy. Thanks for letting me know about this detail! (Here's me hoping it has special text :love: )

Regarding bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
You need to progress store more with the other characters in the village only then will Sarah mention Aramis about Mierupa and the maid.

I did tho. I followed the guide and I can't think of anything.
I think maybe doing the shower in the military academy is the last one I need?????

Edit: NVM figured it out. Had to talk to the guy on the bench at the military place after finishing gordon's bit in there.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you! I didn't know about the "overwrite", will have to test that too, simply because that's a very exciting fantasy. Thanks for letting me know about this detail! (Here's me hoping it has special text :love: )

Regarding bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll check it all out later when I get home from work and fix it one by one.
I know for sure the Peta message isn't supposed to display.
It's probably another case of me overlooking a situation regarding the state that a player could be in when triggering the scene.

EDIT:
Regarding the flower monsters. You didn't read when the Tutsi Tribe Elder said that you can avoid the flower monsters if you stay outside the stone circle.
It's your punishment for not reading ^_^ At some point the Tutsi Elder told Sarah to stay outside the stone circle to avoid waking up the monsters. I'll have to check if they respawn upon entering the map every time. If they do, I'll make it so they don't if they're defeated once.

EDIT2:
Download map056 from the bugfix link. The monster should now stop reappearing when you reload the map once defeated. It's a bit stupid they all respawn each time you reload the map. Sadly, you'll have to defeat the once more, but they will stop respawning.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 30, 2022
Upload you save and then I'll tell you what you missed doing.
sorry took so long to reply. i tried playing again from new game and found out the first save file doesn't trigger the gale guy coming to town and there's no alex second scene at the beach. so only the one when they got ambush by the gang and that's it.

this file is the new one but have the same problem of not triggering the restaurant part.

Edit: i saw your comment that you can fight gale. but i did't fight him or more exactly i can't. so i tried to enter inn but it said that alex is at the beach, but i already saw alex before and there's no alex. after i wait long enough alex suddenly was at the beach again and the it became night and i do the brothel. the next day there's no gale or alex anymore.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sarcher7
You missed going at night to the guard fucking on the beach.

This is what you do with that save file:

1. Talk with everyone on the beach (left and right). This will make Alex appear in the water south of the stairs.
2. Change into the bikini and talk to Alex.
3. Skip or watch the scene
4. Go on the right side of the beach at night and talk with the guard that's having sex there.
5. A scene will trigger where the Crescent Moon tries to rob you, but this was all actually a trap and they get caught by Count Gale.

After this scene, you need to go to sleep. Maybe do a brothel and talk to those at night in the restaurant.
Then, one day, when you get out of the brothel building, a scene will trigger where Count Gale starts the Crescent Moon execution.

This is a game where you need to talk with people :) There's no indication in the game, but talking with random NPC flips certain switches and increases variables that allow the triggering of scenes. The game is too big for me to know exactly with whom you have to speak to trigger scenes, but if you get stuck, you keep talking and try to sleep every now and then since that also flips switches and increases variables.

EDIT:

On a side note, I've been messing around with some new animation I found in one of the games I played (forgot which one it was again). It still needs a lot of work but I think it's a nice addition to the game to break the monotony of using the same animations over and over in scenes.

People that haven't really inspected the game through RPG maker editor won't know, but there's a mine a bit north of the village. It's not accessible through the game, but I'm thinking of reopening it as part of the Maronite Village rebuilding process and I plan to introduce goblins as a working force in the mines. Also, the Tutsi tribe will be able to move to the village then and the player will gather passive income every day once the mine is operational. Sarah will be the one to make sure the workers are happy and well-fed. This in turn will result in more income per day. Still haven't fleshed out that part, this is just a general concept. Due to the lack of art, I'll be forced to make the scenes for the goblins sprite only. Still have to find those as well that fit with the game art.

- Scenes with goblins will be something like Touching Sarah's boobs and ass in the mine, sneaking into the village at night to her room, and maybe also following her to the outdoor spring bath. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm listening.

View attachment Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.4 2022-07-12 11-38-09.mp4

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
I'll check it all out later when I get home from work and fix it one by one.
I know for sure the Peta message isn't supposed to display.
It's probably another case of me overlooking a situation regarding the state that a player could be in when triggering the scene.

EDIT:
Regarding the flower monsters. You didn't read when the Tutsi Tribe Elder said that you can avoid the flower monsters if you stay outside the stone circle.
It's your punishment for not reading ^_^ At some point the Tutsi Elder told Sarah to stay outside the stone circle to avoid waking up the monsters. I'll have to check if they respawn upon entering the map every time. If they do, I'll make it so they don't if they're defeated once.

EDIT2:
Download map056 from the bugfix link. The monster should now stop reappearing when you reload the map once defeated. It's a bit stupid they all respawn each time you reload the map. Sadly, you'll have to defeat the once more, but they will stop respawning.
Thank you for the quick flower monster respawn change!

And you're right that I deserved the punishment for skipping that sentence, that's fully on me then :p (I must admit the Tutsi tribe wasn't my favorite location - I'm trying to read all text but at some point I must've clicked too fast, or been "distracted" by something else).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So I've gone around and checked a few of the things you mentioned:

First:
- Peddler graphics were wrongly displayed when pregnant with Peddler. FIXED
There were two bugs here actually. There was no graphic set in the Aphrodite temple event for the peddler so I added that.
The second bug was the actual father variable. It was set to 30 when it should have been 37. This has been corrected.

Second:
- Anal not counting. I'll have to go back to those scenes and add it, I forgot when I made those scenes.
- I don't recall Doctor Johann having an anal scene? Which one is it? Is it in the brothel pub or later when he's changing clothes in the morning? FIXED
- Guard scene not counting anal. FIXED
- Anal isn't increased for bandits' double penetration scene. FIXED

Third:
- Ogre. Still have to go and check that one. FIXED
The message was outside of the loop so no matter what happened it would always show. Just like Peta's, Ogre's event also bypasses any contraception.
Fix a bug with the sounds constantly repeating due to the new sound script I introduced.
Still working on fixing the Aphrodite Temple into the Ogre pregnancy event.

The Ogre event should now fully be fixed and compatible with the Aphrodite Temple pregnancy event. I also made it so that if you ever get impregnated with the Vampire, this will be the only way you could remove the vampire's seed. Doing this whole event with the Ogre will result in his seed destroying the egg within Sarah that was fertilized with the Vampire's seed and impregnating Sarah with his own. The new Goddess dialog I added will reflect all these changes.

Fourth:
- As for the pregnancy text in the temple. There are still some characters that don't have text added so Sarah won't say anything. I'll add it at some point when I think of something.

Arthur, Micato, Ogre, all four merchants at the party don't have any text yet added.

Added the responses to 'Father Text' event for Arthur, Micato and the Ogre.
The four merchants I mentioned don't need anything added since Sarah can't get pregnant with them since when she goes to the party the Peddler gives Sarah a contraceptive.

I have to edit the Ogre ending so that when Sarah goes to sleep she's teleported to the temple. I made those events long before I even thought about adding the Aphrodite temple and all that stuff. I've been editing old events as I was making new ones and there are still some things I have to do.

NOTE: I still haven't added these changes to the bugfix. Will do it later after I've fixed all the things you mentioned.

EDIT:
So this should now fix all the things above, but sadly I couldn't test it all from within the game at this point.
Download a new bugfix to apply the latest changes to the game. The link is in the first post.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022
Sarcher7
You missed going at night to the guard fucking on the beach.

This is what you do with that save file:

1. Talk with everyone on the beach (left and right). This will make Alex appear in the water south of the stairs.
2. Change into the bikini and talk to Alex.
3. Skip or watch the scene
4. Go on the right side of the beach at night and talk with the guard that's having sex there.
5. A scene will trigger where the Crescent Moon tries to rob you, but this was all actually a trap and they get caught by Count Gale.

After this scene, you need to go to sleep. Maybe do a brothel and talk to those at night in the restaurant.
Then, one day, when you get out of the brothel building, a scene will trigger where Count Gale starts the Crescent Moon execution.

This is a game where you need to talk with people :) There's no indication in the game, but talking with random NPC flips certain switches and increases variables that allow the triggering of scenes. The game is too big for me to know exactly with whom you have to speak to trigger scenes, but if you get stuck, you keep talking and try to sleep every now and then since that also flips switches and increases variables.

EDIT:

On a side note, I've been messing around with some new animation I found in one of the games I played (forgot which one it was again). It still needs a lot of work but I think it's a nice addition to the game to break the monotony of using the same animations over and over in scenes.

People that haven't really inspected the game through RPG maker editor won't know, but there's a mine a bit north of the village. It's not accessible through the game, but I'm thinking of reopening it as part of the Maronite Village rebuilding process and I plan to introduce goblins as a working force in the mines. Also, the Tutsi tribe will be able to move to the village then and the player will gather passive income every day once the mine is operational. Sarah will be the one to make sure the workers are happy and well-fed. This in turn will result in more income per day. Still haven't fleshed out that part, this is just a general concept. Due to the lack of art, I'll be forced to make the scenes for the goblins sprite only. Still have to find those as well that fit with the game art.

- Scenes with goblins will be something like Touching Sarah's boobs and ass in the mine, sneaking into the village at night to her room, and maybe also following her to the outdoor spring bath. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm listening.

View attachment 1921359
thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote