RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Blacksmith quest. It's impossible to deal with all this guys... and I can't even take the boat and go back 123.png

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Blacksmith quest. It's impossible to deal with all this guys... and I can't even take the boat and go back View attachment 1882090
not the blacksmith quest its the final battle the fast way to end the game the place with blacksmith item is in the cave on the way to the boat there's a fork in the caverns you went for the upper one you're supposed to go to lower one with all the plant monsters

edited your save a bit with some extra stats in strength and hp changed it to save 23 so it wont overwrite your original one shouldn't have a problem with those guys now :p

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks.

I'm a big fan of the game myself so I tried to improve it as best as I could.
Not a great story writer nor a programmer but I'm trying my best to come up with new stories and implement them in the game.

My plan was to actually mix in Heitosu(Sarah's grandfather) and Turta since they have a history together, but I'm still doing some other stuff. I'd reckon I'll be done in a week or two so I'll release 2.3.4 then.
Awesome can't wait I wish I knew how to edit man so I could help you out I have this cool app from another person I support on patreon that automatically translates the game and have a cheat, switch, variable and map variable switch option its been great for scene digging and seeing what i missed with certain characters and generally messing around triggering scenes before breaking up with bf and what not haha haven't had a crash yet lol. Still trying to figure out what triggers the after the meeting switch in the screenshots below and what triggers knowing the inn grampa's identity so I can play it out in game any hints would be helpful. Ps: I only I ran the the translate function on this so I can read all the switches and variables needed to mess around your translation was perfect I only wanted to use this for the cheating function

One more thing a scene suggestion if you're interested I figured since Mierupa is over Sarah's house screwing the maid maybe he can hear her masturbating in her room and go in to well "unwillingly help her out" ;P

Hope something comes about with an inn grampa ending absolutely loved mierupa's ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Awesome can't wait I wish I knew how to edit man so I could help you out I have this cool app from another person I support on patreon that automatically translates the game and have a cheat, switch, variable and map variable switch option its been great for scene digging and seeing what i missed with certain characters and generally messing around triggering scenes before breaking up with bf and what not haha haven't had a crash yet lol. Still trying to figure out what triggers the after the meeting switch in the screenshots below and what triggers knowing the inn grampa's identity so I can play it out in game any hints would be helpful. Ps: I only I ran the the translate function on this so I can read all the switches and variables needed to mess around your translation was perfect I only wanted to use this for the cheating function

One more thing a scene suggestion if you're interested I figured since Mierupa is over Sarah's house screwing the maid maybe he can hear her masturbating in her room and go in to well "unwillingly help her out" ;P

Hope something comes about with an inn grampa ending absolutely loved mierupa's ending
The nun inside the temple 2F switches it on. Just talk to her inside the room and she will start talking about how she's moving away since some lewd grandpa started to grope her or something.

This makes the inn grandpa appear inside the inn.

I really like that idea a lot about someone else catching Sarah masturbating. Gordon could also come and catch her (after the date) or Mierupa or some random old dude, or Peta. I never thought about that, but I really like the idea.

EDIT:

Actually, it doesn't. I have no clue where that switch is turned on but I'm guessing it gets flipped on in an event where Sarah learns that the old man the nun was talking about was this old man. At first, Sarah thought the old guy the nun was talking about was the old man inside the hospital with a bad knee, but she later finds out that she was wrong.

I'm trying to remember what the Mierupa ending was all about but I haven't a clue anymore. Had to go in-game to see it. I also really like the story there. I think for the most part it made sense. Maybe some scenes could be longer and could use some extra work, but story-wise I think it's pretty good.

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
The nun inside the temple 2F switches it on. Just talk to her inside the room and she will start talking about how she's moving away since some lewd grandpa started to grope her or something.

This makes the inn grandpa appear inside the inn.

I really like that idea a lot about someone else catching Sarah masturbating. Gordon could also come and catch her (after the date) or Mierupa or some random old dude, or Peta. I never thought about that, but I really like the idea.

EDIT:

Actually, it doesn't. I have no clue where that switch is turned on but I'm guessing it gets flipped on in an event where Sarah learns that the old man the nun was talking about was this old man. At first, Sarah thought the old guy the nun was talking about was the old man inside the hospital with a bad knee, but she later finds out that she was wrong.

I'm trying to remember what the Mierupa ending was all about but I haven't a clue anymore. Had to go in-game to see it. I also really like the story there. I think for the most part it made sense.ap Maybe some scenes could be longer and could use some extra work, but story-wise I think it's pretty good.
Alright after some digging with switches I found a scene last night with the old man from the inn in the clinic! im not at my pc right now I'll edit in a screenshot of the event switches and variables and the event itself because believe it or not it wasn't translated haha. apparently Sarah accidentally hurts him and sends him to the hospital I'll try to dig around more see what activates the event that sends him to the hospital and all related a little more when i get home im assuming its during this event that she learns the truth about him I'll get back to you. Im glad you liked the idea I can also see Mierupa being the type of bastard to do night crawling since apparently he's in their house all the time

Edit: well the bad news is its looking like an unfinished event I went through every line of dialog and script in the Old mans room there's a few references to you knowing that he was the molester but nothing that would put him in the hospital I'll check the inn corridor next maybe the Inn keeper says some dialog about him going back for treatment since his injury acted up again or something here are the screens of the Old man inn clinic scene and the event number and what not you can tell they weren't translated because the original Japanese text is in quotes there in the second screen shot when normally it would be like in the 3rd screenshot that you did translate "the portion of her asking the doctor about the inn grampa's condition" for reference 2nd screenshot is the event length 170 and it ends abruptly without Sarah putting her clothes back on the one with her asking the doctor is the event length 28. btw don't mind the semi caveman speak in the game screenshots it is still a MTL for that one scene lol he eventually asks her to get naked and the scene just ends there after some tit groping. that's why its my guess that its an unfinished event. If i come across any other hidden events I'll let you know if you want.

Edit 2 found out how you find out his identity after you get the scene where your cleaning his room not sure if its the fish one or the stuffed animal variation if you talk to the nun in the kitchen she'll say that the molester is the old man at the inn

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I know about all these events, but I never translated those events since they weren't used in the game.

The author made a lot of events that he never used in the game.

Examples: Rentan events near the boat north of the temple, Outdoor hot spring, and there are a few more I came across but can't remember from the top of my head.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
I know about all these events, but I never translated those events since they weren't used in the game.

The author made a lot of events that he never used in the game.

Examples: Rentan events near the boat north of the temple, Outdoor hot spring, and there are a few more I came across but can't remember from the top of my head.
Figured as much haha no need for extra work on something people wont even see haha

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I've uploaded the 2.3.4 version.

Pretty much everything new is bug-tested, but there are always some things that you overlook so report it if you encounter a bug.

The hot springs map has been moved from 2nd game to the first, and after killing the 30 flower monsters, Sarah will be able to get there. Right now there is no message when that happens, but after I put some events there, I'll think of a way to notify the player about it. Right now there are only a few NPCs there.

Any suggestions and constructive criticisms are always welcome.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
works normally after Heitosu gone.

Bug with Mowing Uncle relationship still 0.
The relationship didn't increase with Mowing uncle because I forgot to add that to the event. Now I've added it and will upload it later when I come home and edit the game.

Regarding the black screen with Heitosu. I understand this happened to you in the punishment scene. Did you see the event where Heitosu catches Sarah while she masturbates in her room? Did the black screen happen while she's punished after Heitosu caught her masturbating or before?

EDIT:

Now that I look at relationships it seems I've overlooked quite a bit of stuff regarding that. Sarah should have maxed relationship with Heitosu from the start but it's zero currently and a few other things regarding the dialog text.

On a side note, does anyone know someone who is proficient at scripting in ruby? I'd like to pay someone to make a script for me.

EDIT2:
Updates the bugfix. The link is in the first post.
Can you answer the question regarding the black screen blasterexile?

Last edited:

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
black screen happen after get punished by Heitosu in early story (he already saw Sarah masturbation)

Edit: i played only for Heitosu scene. Go to inn in evening, get punished, raise libido for caught masturbation scene, repeat until get black screen. last text that i remember Sarah scream grandfather!! after that something meanwhile at meeting bla bla bla.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
many NPC's relationship still zero, and i can't advance story progress.
The relationship has nothing to do with story progression.
The relationship is something I added at some point for triggering endings at this point.
Maybe I'll use it later for triggering a special event or something, but right now there's nothing more to it.

If Sarah gets pregnant with a character, the next time she goes to sleep, she will have a dream where she's inside the Goddess Aphrodite's temple. There the Goddess will show her who impregnated her and she will have two options. Those options are to stay pregnant or remove the seed. To be able to trigger an ending Sarah needs to have a relationship of more than 45 with the character that impregnated her. If she doesn't, the player is forced to terminate the pregnancy.

Where are you stuck right now? You probably didn't trigger scenes with one of the characters inside the village.
With which characters did you see scenes? Did you see Aramis beating up Mierupa? Did you get red panties? Did you talk to the farmer at his farm and found him wounded?

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
-already seen Aramis beat Mierupa
-can't get red panties because no Mierupa at his shop but aunt
-repeated scene at mowing uncle and he didn't talk about his farm

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
-can't get red panties because no Mierupa at his shop but aunt

This means you probably didn't see some scenes in the village or you didn't go to sleep and switch didn't flip.

The characters in the village you need to advance the story with to progress:

- Old man in inn
- Gordon - Inn bath at night
- Aramis
- Farmer Mon
- Dorutomu

There's a more details guide in this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/rj155863...t-v2-2-1-translation-v2-3-4.7676/#post-466983

I think you just missed something.

Reactions: blasterexile

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If anyone else is playing the latest version be sure to update the newest bugfix or you won't be able to progress with the mowing uncle and you'll be stuck.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote