RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Black screen after punishment. Latest bugfix applied.
Did you already see the 2nd Heitosu's punishment scene? The one where he gets erect and stops at the last second and goes to the living room and rants about how he almost crossed the line?

EDIT:
I think what happens is the game tries to start the event again you already saw. When I bug-tested the game I didn't think of trying that.
Now I've implemented another event after you saw the 2nd punishment scene where Sarah comes home and if her grandfather didn't leave the village she will be puzzled as to how come she's not punished anymore. This should permanently fix this.

Download the new bugfix, copy it inside the data folder and overwrite. Start with your save and you should get this scene now.

And thanks for the save. I would never be able to pinpoint this bug without it.

1656524873947.png

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
quick question.
Where is the new bug fix? Coz i see only the old one on the first page? (or at least nothing from today)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The link for the bugfix is always the same. If I fix something I just upload the files that were changed.

Just download everything from bugfix and apply.

The current bugfix fixes that black screen if you trigger the 2nd punishment event again (you're not supposed to be able to trigger it)
It also fixes the first farmer scene repeating over and over because of a mistake in a loop condition I did.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
black screen after get pregnant from vampire at goddess temple.
Where did you go to sleep?

EDIT:

Found what the problem was. Apply a new bugfix and it should work properly now.
The game is getting really too big with many events I have to keep track of so few mistakes like this slip by.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kurtcuk07

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Can you reduce mobs at map before vampire's lair?
I can but you can avoid all the mobs there if you run outside the stone circles :)
If you triggered and saved then you're fucked and have to get majority of them :)
If you read the text with Heitosu. He said that if you walk outside the stone circle, the mobs won't trigger.

But this shouldn't be a problem for you since you cheated already and added all the best weapons to your inventory. Basically, you can one-shot every single one of them.

1656579575817.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Where did you go to sleep?

EDIT:

Found what the problem was. Apply a new bugfix and it should work properly now.
The game is getting really too big with many events I have to keep track of so few mistakes like this slip by.
Yeah, I know that feel, I'm working on a few other games and have that same issue...

A while back you asked how modding Alien Quest Eve was going. Well, it's nearing completion! Lots of dialogue has been added, since the original game was so silent, so that adds to the atmosphere. Changing actual graphics has proven to be difficult, but at least the story has been expanded.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, I know that feel, I'm working on a few other games and have that same issue...

A while back you asked how modding Alien Quest Eve was going. Well, it's nearing completion! Lots of dialogue has been added, since the original game was so silent, so that adds to the atmosphere. Changing actual graphics has proven to be difficult, but at least the story has been expanded.
That's what you said last time :)

You said I should wait with playing the game because you're nearly done and it's been a few months since then :)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That's what you said last time :)

You said I should wait with playing the game because you're nearly done and it's been a few months since then :)
Yeah...sorry about it taking a while; it's slow, hard work for all of the guys. This game's coding has proven to be really difficult to crack, but Kwanlier's did their best over the past year.

Reactions: kR1pt0n1t3

risini

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't expect to see another update so soon! Thanks OP!

Quick question: Does old saves on 2.3.3 work fine on 2.3.4 or is it not tested?

p.s. Time for another beer :cool:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Didn't expect to see another update so soon! Thanks OP!

Quick question: Does old saves on 2.3.3 work fine on 2.3.4 or is it not tested?

p.s. Time for another beer :cool:
It's a tricky question. It's better if you don't use them since the content that has been changed and added is all over the place.

Also, don't forget to add the bugfix. I've made a couple of serious mistakes which will soft block you if you don't apply the latest bugfix. Hopefully, I didn't make more of those and now everything works as it should.

risini

Oct 27, 2017
It's a tricky question. It's better if you don't use them since the content that has been changed and added is all over the place.

Also, don't forget to add the bugfix. I've made a couple of serious mistakes which will soft block you if you don't apply the latest bugfix. Hopefully, I didn't make more of those and now everything works as it should.
Thanks for the quick response!

Was picking up from where I left off on v2.3.3 right before Sarah leaves the village, and when faced the choice with the handsome bandits, choosing "Enough talking" soft locked the game after dialog ended. Choosing "No you're not" progressed just fine. Don't know if it's my save or a minor bug.

Am I missing any content by the choice there?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
risini
That def was a bug with the movement route. It should be fixed now. Apply new bugfix.

The "Enough talk" option makes the bandits let you go. But the next time you run into them, they won't be as nice so you'll end up fighting them and no matter win/lose a scene will trigger where the bandits drag Sarah into their base.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022
I cannot trigger the gang event at beach. Is it a bug or i have to do something first ? I already talk to alex and do the brotel stuff until it kept repeating again and again

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote