RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Why the folders with a pictures are duplicated? For example there is a folder "ps5" and next is "ps5_N" with the same pictures.
And does the game use the same set of pictures for scenes with a different characters?

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Why the folders with a pictures are duplicated? For example there is a folder "ps5" and next is "ps5_N" with the same pictures.
And does the game use the same set of pictures for scenes with a different characters?
I might be wrong on this one but the folder name ending with N is probably because the all the poses get repeated there without clothes. N could be short for naked.

Lin24

Jul 1, 2017
Impressive, especially the pregnancy text.
What do you mean by "and one scene for every pregnancy after first.", it is the second+ text ?
I don't dare thinking creating a full ending for everyone but will you do a epilogue later ? I mean a single screen + some text to say what did happen later after sarah announced her pregnancy to the father.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Impressive, especially the pregnancy text.
What do you mean by "and one scene for every pregnancy after first.", it is the second+ text ?
I don't dare thinking creating a full ending for everyone but will you do a epilogue later ? I mean a single screen + some text to say what did happen later after sarah announced her pregnancy to the father.
It means that when Sarah gets pregnant from the same person for the second time her reaction changes in the Goddes scene and she says something different than the first time she was pregnant with the same person's child.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I might be wrong on this one but the folder name ending with N is probably because the all the poses get repeated there without clothes. N could be short for naked.
Nah, I don't think so: same art, same file names. Only the folder names are different.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The folders with _N are resource files from the 2nd game. To avoid checking and comparing the folders to see what's changed I decided to just copy all folders and add _N at the end. Afterward, I copied all the scripts from the 2nd game and did the same with them.

There are some differences in some folders and there are major differences in scripts.

The reason I did it is that it allowed me to use scenes from the second game and add some differences and new stuff to the first game.

It's nothing that should trouble any of you.

2.3.4 is coming out soon.

The Goddess temple pregnancy sequences are in fact different the first few times you visit the temple, afterward, it just keeps repeating. There are different dialogs for the same father depending on the game progression, how many times you got pregnant with them, and some other event-related stuff. There is also a lot of stuff missing for some of the characters. If you get Game End in Goddess temple after trying to "Stay Pregnant" that means there's no ending for that character. Most of the stuff I mentioned has been added to the 2.3.4 version which I will release soon.

To be able to trigger an ending with a character, you have to increase your relationship with them to 45+ (I think). If you don't have enough relationship with the character that impregnated Sarah, the only option you will have when summoned to the Goddess Temple is to terminate the pregnancy.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Ok. So, I still have to check both folders when I making uncensor?
As I said, I never compared the folders. It might be that 90% of the folders are the same and the difference is 10%.

These days there are a lot of programs that can be used to compare folders.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How / When does the Inn Grandpa show up? Im pretty much stuck because he is never at the Inn. I did the temple until the bodyguard kid and old man were released, every other event is pretty much waiting on Grandpa Inn since it keeps poping up when i leave the house.

*EDIT* Talking to Turta in the lower right room keeps poping this error

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
For the inn grandpa to show up you need to talk to the nuns inside the temple. I think the one on the 2nd floor flips the switch that makes him show up in the inn.

And " Talking to Turta in the lower right room keeps poping this error" doesn't tell me anything.
You need to be more specific. At least give a text line, or a screenshot before the error.

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, How we can go further in the brothel, because i talked to the manager and the girl outside, but i'm clueless to know where can i go next ... (Sorry for my english, i don't know if it's correct).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, if you got accepted to work, you just go to the brothel and talk to manager Arthur to start the night.

After that, you go change your clothes and stand in line. As the guests arrive then it's back and forth talking to different people until you progress through the night.

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
Well, if you got accepted to work, you just go to the brothel and talk to manager Arthur to start the night.

After that, you go change your clothes and stand in line. As the guests arrive then it's back and forth talking to different people until you progress through the night.
I don't know if i'm accepted because after the prostitute girl, i tried to talk to the same girl (the manager) but a man ,who took his place, said she'll come later but i slept many times and she is not here.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Then maybe you didn't advance scene with alex at the beach, or vendor at night.

You probably missed a scene that is required. I don't know on the top of my head which one it is. Talk with everyone, even at night.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
For the inn grandpa to show up you need to talk to the nuns inside the temple. I think the one on the 2nd floor flips the switch that makes him show up in the inn.

And " Talking to Turta in the lower right room keeps poping this error" doesn't tell me anything.
You need to be more specific. At least give a text line, or a screenshot before the error.
Discovered this gem 3 days ago, On an unrelated note any plans on a Turta and Inn Grandpa ending Considering how desperate Turta is for a kid and some of the Inn grandpa dialog suggesting he'd love to get her pregnant so he can stay in the village would be great ending material but that's just me Love the work you put in made the game extensively more enjoyable you're a living legend and just got yourself a new $4 supporter on Patreon! Pretty much same name as on here if you see those things haha.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Discovered this gem 3 days ago, On an unrelated note any plans on a Turta and Inn Grandpa ending Considering how desperate Turta is for a kid and some of the Inn grandpa dialog suggesting he'd love to get her pregnant so he can stay in the village would be great ending material but that's just me Love the work you put in made the game extensively more enjoyable you're a living legend and just got yourself a new $4 supporter on Patreon! Pretty much same name as on here if you see those things haha.
Thanks.

I'm a big fan of the game myself so I tried to improve it as best as I could.
Not a great story writer nor a programmer but I'm trying my best to come up with new stories and implement them in the game.

My plan was to actually mix in Heitosu(Sarah's grandfather) and Turta since they have a history together, but I'm still doing some other stuff. I'd reckon I'll be done in a week or two so I'll release 2.3.4 then.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote