RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm just curious if it's possible for you to implement some variations in scenes during the combat sequence. I have absolutely no idea how hard it would be to repurpose a couple of existing scenes into the battle. Also if lust system can be nerfed a bit. That would definitely make the battles not feel like chore you have to grind through. It's just a suggestion - from a guy who has no knowledge of the work that needs to be put in to make it happen.
Honestly, sometime trying to mod stuff like can be harder than making it from scratch, with the possibility of messing up a dozen other stuff. Maybe not so hard if he already familiar with the game structure and whatnot.
I for one, left the with a bad taste in my mouth wanting to make the for what it could, thinking of sketching up my game dev skills and making a brief demo using the images from the original. I'm not wanting to devote to make a full game either, so it could good if someone wants take it up after I make some base for that.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The manager is always out, I talked to the girls outside, but can never seem to talk to the managers except on the first time

1. I talk to manager, ( told to let her know if I want to work.) which further talk is just the same repeated.
2. I talk to girl outside, and agree to take her place.
3. Manager is gone and some man is in her place (talking to them is just repetitive dialogue of how the manager is Out.)
4. I can not seem to understand what I am doing wrong to be able to enable the brothel stuff.

I guess I am missing something, but I am clueless as to what that something is.

EDIT >>>>>>>>>>>> I Got it finally found your short walk through to help someone Else, I was not sure it pertained to me, but it did .

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well Flitter! I am stuck again

All Guranan does is in the image I tried stripping, all sides of the bed, going back and talking to Author.

Basically stuck no way out. and nothing I click anywhere seems to help?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
All Guranan does is in the image I tried stripping, all sides of the bed, going back and talking to Author.
This section is a bit of a ball ache, you first go, talk to the manager (Arthur I think) to start working, go into the dressing room to change yourself, go back and get into line, serve the noble, go to the table outside and then the costumer goes to sleep, after that you wander off back into the main serving area, there will be usually a costumer there without a girl, talk to him, then go to the dressing room and see an event there, back out and talk to the costumer again, after a couple of go's, go back to Guaran and then you should either have the option to have sex again or go to sleep.

This event progresses for a few day in that same structure with a few variations. Also the area where I was stuck before, for it to conclude you need to trigger the Crescent Moon event outside, which also involves Alex, you can see a page before what needs to happen.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This section is a bit of a ball ache, you first go, talk to the manager (Arthur I think) to start working, go into the dressing room to change yourself, go back and get into line, serve the noble, go to the table outside and then the costumer goes to sleep, after that you wander off back into the main serving area, there will be usually a costumer there without a girl, talk to him, then go to the dressing room and see an event there, back out and talk to the costumer again, after a couple of go's, go back to Guaran and then you should either have the option to have sex again or go to sleep.

This event progresses for a few day in that same structure with a few variations. Also the area where I was stuck before, for it to conclude you need to trigger the Crescent Moon event outside, which also involves Alex, you can see a page before what needs to happen.
I'll recheck it but I think Author and some other person block me from leaving

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I'll recheck it but I think Author and some other person block me from leaving
You cannot leave untill it's morning and you've changed back to your normal clothes.

After Guranan goes to sleep at night Sarah becomes free to explore around the brothel. You've have to go to the changing room first and eavsdrop on Micato and Alice talking. Then you come back to the seating area and look for the customer without a girl(since Alice left him alone to be with Micato). Speak to the customer and go back to the dressing room again, come back and speak to the customer once again. This triggers a sex scene with the customer. After the scene ends speak with the customer again. If the same scene repeats then you can go back to Guranan and Sarah now gets an option to go to sleep when clicked near his bedside. After Sarah wakes up in the morning there's another scene with Guranan. Then he pays Sarah some money and leaves. After this you can go to the changing room and come back to find Arthur not blocking your way out anymore.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Then he pays Sarah some money and leaves. After this you can go to the changing room and come back to find Arthur not blocking your way out anymore.
Yeah I finally got it, I was just not understanding the events and what to do. Thank You!

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
So, i got to Turpa's quest to kill the flower monsters. I talk to the guy in the fields who says there are 4 monsters. I go there, kill the flowers, talk to the guy again and... He says there are 4 monsters. And when i talked to Turpa again after killing the flowers, he wishes me luck on killing the flowers. What happened? How do I complete this quest?

Here's a save file from before i kill the last plant.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
The boobs seemingly bounce with every NPC I speak to. It was cute and funny at first, but wow does it get old and slow down the pace of the reading, and why would boobs make a bouncy sound anyways?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Is the plant the only real tentacle encounter in the game?

It also doesn't appear to be in the recollection room, either.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, tentacle scene only happens in battle and battle scenes aren't included in the gallery as far as I know. I could be wrong.

Reactions: f9account

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So, i got to Turpa's quest to kill the flower monsters. I talk to the guy in the fields who says there are 4 monsters. I go there, kill the flowers, talk to the guy again and... He says there are 4 monsters. And when i talked to Turpa again after killing the flowers, he wishes me luck on killing the flowers. What happened? How do I complete this quest?

Here's a save file from before i kill the last plant.
Sry for late reply.

I've checked now your save and one variable that controls this event isn't the value it's supposed to be.

The first time you clear field monsters variable 76 (which counts how many monsters you defeated) is 6.
When you get Turta quest and talk to him in the bath, that variable is reset to 0.

In your case, this variable for some reason didn't reset to 0 as it's supposed to but it stayed 6.
After you killed those 4 monsters, the variable was now 10 when it's supposed to be 4.

The event with Rentan is set to trigger if variable 76 was 4 but in your case, it was 10 so it never triggered.
Basically, you got soft locked.

I don't know the reason why that happened but I recently played the game from start and it worked fine for me.
I'll set in Rentan event to reset that variable to 0 again.

In any case, use this save file to proceed further.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Hello kR1pt0n1t3,

As I've mentioned before I'm a huge fan of this game and palying it for the 3rd time after translation v2.3.3 got realeased. I primarily started the game for the empire soldiers ending but can't seem to trigger it by any means.

I've tried 3-4 separate variations to trigger the ending. Some variations take me to the Continental Village and Sarah denies general Sartre's proposal even if I select agree. And I've no idea how to increase Sarah's relationship with him. Other variations make me stuck on a black screen with the music still playing with other background noises. This happens after Sartre and Sarah have sex on the bed where we see only the sprite animation with a blanket over them. The next scene is supposed to open in Continental Village but that never happens.

The variations that I've tried so far are:
  • 1. Getting defeated by the camp soldiers without the relationship set to max with them. This let's me see the Continental Village scenes.
  • 2. Getting defeated by the empire soldiers while impregnated by them. Ends with black screen. Also I get the option to remove seed after sleeping on general's bed before the general makes a pass at Sarah. Relationship with the soldiers is max in this case. Continue pregnancy restarts the entire sequence of getting defeated. Ends with black screen.
  • 3. Getting defeated from Empire soldiers while impregnated by them with half relationship bar. Again ends with the black screen.
  • 4. Getting defeated by the empire soldiers but impregnated by general Sartre. Forced to remove seed after the sex under blanket scene. I get to the Continental Village this time but Sarah denies the proposal no matter what.
I hope the the explanation wasn't too large and still covers everything in details for you to understand what went wrong in this case. If you need a save file of the intance then I can also provide one. Writing this from my phone so I didn't have the file to upload with this message.

Thank you.

Reactions: blasterexile

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Sry for late reply.

I've checked now your save and one variable that controls this event isn't the value it's supposed to be.

The first time you clear field monsters variable 76 (which counts how many monsters you defeated) is 6.
When you get Turta quest and talk to him in the bath, that variable is reset to 0.

In your case, this variable for some reason didn't reset to 0 as it's supposed to but it stayed 6.
After you killed those 4 monsters, the variable was now 10 when it's supposed to be 4.

The event with Rentan is set to trigger if variable 76 was 4 but in your case, it was 10 so it never triggered.
Basically, you got soft locked.

I don't know the reason why that happened but I recently played the game from start and it worked fine for me.
I'll set in Rentan event to reset that variable to 0 again.

In any case, use this save file to proceed further.
Thanks! It worked.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hello kR1pt0n1t3,

As I've mentioned before I'm a huge fan of this game and palying it for the 3rd time after translation v2.3.3 got realeased. I primarily started the game for the empire soldiers ending but can't seem to trigger it by any means.

I've tried 3-4 separate variations to trigger the ending. Some variations take me to the Continental Village and Sarah denies general Sartre's proposal even if I select agree. And I've no idea how to increase Sarah's relationship with him. Other variations make me stuck on a black screen with the music still playing with other background noises. This happens after Sartre and Sarah have sex on the bed where we see only the sprite animation with a blanket over them. The next scene is supposed to open in Continental Village but that never happens.

The variations that I've tried so far are:
  • 1. Getting defeated by the camp soldiers without the relationship set to max with them. This let's me see the Continental Village scenes.
  • 2. Getting defeated by the empire soldiers while impregnated by them. Ends with black screen. Also I get the option to remove seed after sleeping on general's bed before the general makes a pass at Sarah. Relationship with the soldiers is max in this case. Continue pregnancy restarts the entire sequence of getting defeated. Ends with black screen.
  • 3. Getting defeated from Empire soldiers while impregnated by them with half relationship bar. Again ends with the black screen.
  • 4. Getting defeated by the empire soldiers but impregnated by general Sartre. Forced to remove seed after the sex under blanket scene. I get to the Continental Village this time but Sarah denies the proposal no matter what.
I hope the the explanation wasn't too large and still covers everything in details for you to understand what went wrong in this case. If you need a save file of the intance then I can also provide one. Writing this from my phone so I didn't have the file to upload with this message.

Thank you.
The way I made general Sartre's ending is in two parts.

Part 1:
Sarah enters the soldier's camp and starts fighting with them. If she loses any fight, it will trigger the first part of the ending. No matter what you do in this part, Sarah will never agree to marry Sartre.

Part 2:
After the fight in Maronite Village where the whole village gets destroyed and villagers killed, Sarah will feel guilt and will feel responsible for it. She will no longer think that she alone can protect her village and as a way to prevent anything like that to happen to her village, she will decide to agree to marry Sartre. So to trigger the second part of the ending, Sarah will need to visit Sartre in his camp again and this time she will agree to marry him to protect her village.

And you're not supposed to be able to continue the pregnancy with the soldiers at that point. That's an overlook by me. As you make more and more events, it gets complicated and some possible scenarios just get overlooked.

Reactions: Mukesh12349

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
The way I made general Sartre's ending is in two parts.

Part 1:
Sarah enters the soldier's camp and starts fighting with them. If she loses any fight, it will trigger the first part of the ending. No matter what you do in this part, Sarah will never agree to marry Sartre.

Part 2:
After the fight in Maronite Village where the whole village gets destroyed and villagers killed, Sarah will feel guilt and will feel responsible for it. She will no longer think that she alone can protect her village and as a way to prevent anything like that to happen to her village, she will decide to agree to marry Sartre. So to trigger the second part of the ending, Sarah will need to visit Sartre in his camp again and this time she will agree to marry him to protect her village.

And you're not supposed to be able to continue the pregnancy with the soldiers at that point. That's an overlook by me. As you make more and more events, it gets complicated and some possible scenarios just get overlooked.
Thanks a lot for that. I had almost exhausted myself for this ending. Also I hope that the vampire ending you're planning is coming well. Waiting for that eagerly.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
The vampire ending has been finished long ago.

This is the current changelog for the new version. There are still a couple of things I'd like to do before I release it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jaw dropped o_O. Can't wait to play with these updates.

Appreciate a lot for the farmer Mon fix and the addition. That one has given me a headache in the past.

Love the semen power up idea. A little variation in the battle is much needed plus some enemies are tough really tough if you're not lucky enough.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote