RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
o_O?

This is an English translation of the game? It never was Japanese if you downloaded it from my link.

Feb 25, 2022
i played the turta bedridden scene But an error came up and it said no bitmap or something. it the first scene when turta bedridden. It start well and suddenly error

i tried it again and this time it’s fine. I don’t know what went wrong the first time. maybe cause of full libido

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I think that's an error that sometimes happens, but I don't know the cause of it.

The files are all there.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I remember this game was actually okay, whatever happened to the sequels?
What do you mean?

The author released the 2nd game but it was half-finished with promises to finish it in the near future but since it's been couple of years since that, I'd say it's safe to assume it's abandoned and it will never be finished.

Faisallore

Jun 12, 2019
What do you mean?

The author released the 2nd game but it was half-finished with promises to finish it in the near future but since it's been couple of years since that, I'd say it's safe to assume it's abandoned and it will never be finished.
Umm... Thanks for you hard work.

So, i need help... I played this long time ago, as you guessed. I lost track of my game... And if you happen to have save file when leaving the village on this newest version. I appreciate it

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What do you mean?

Ahh I see that's what happened, thanks for the knowledge m8 a pity really it wasn't finished, I'd hate to be the person who did something in life and left it incomplete. Perhaps it was covid19 or something going on that he/she stopped at 2 mid way.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Ahh I see that's what happened, thanks for the knowledge m8 a pity really it wasn't finished, I'd hate to be the person who did something in life and left it incomplete. Perhaps it was covid19 or something going on that he/she stopped at 2 mid way.
If I'm not mistaken they had stopped years before the pandemic started, so whatever caused them to abandon the 2nd game must have been something else.

Sucks either way.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not that they abandoned the game that bothers me, it's the fact that they made a ton of graphics assets that they didn't include with the game. There are a few different clothing pieces and pregnant Sarah graphics that never got shared. I've tried contacting them multiple times over the year, even offered money for it, but they never responded.

And now that I checked, their website got deleted as well.

If I only had the graphics, I could've scripted it and implemented it in the game myself.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's not that they abandoned the game that bothers me, it's the fact that they made a ton of graphics assets that they didn't include with the game. There are a few different clothing pieces and pregnant Sarah graphics that never got shared. I've tried contacting them multiple times over the year, even offered money for it, but they never responded.

And now that I checked, their website got deleted as well.

If I only had the graphics, I could've scripted it and implemented it in the game myself.
Who are they? How can they be contacted? What language is their preference?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Circle HO_Works who made the game.
They had an email address on their website but I guess no one used it after they stopped working on the game.

Last edited:

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
I want to say it was around the Tsunami and Fukashima meltdown that they really stopped updating anything. Always wondered if that affected the creator. Someone once said they also just didn't make enough money for the effort of the games and just gave up/got on with their lives which could be it too. I could see burnout being a major factor too if he was creating all the assets and writing/programming as a solo creator. Whatever happened it is sad he vanished, as these games have something special about them in their writing/emotional scope that most h-games lack.

Reactions: blasterexile

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
kR1pt0n1t3 could you give me an general outline of the story progression on this game?
I got as further as brothel last time I've played and it felt like I've gotten stuck with repeated scenes with old rich guy, now I'm wondering if I should finish it before going into the second, if I remember correctly you were also the one who translated the second one right, even though its not to be found here?
Anyway, like I've said, I remember there being some pretty good sequences in the game and now wondering if there is much to miss after that brothel part before going back to the second game. I dunno if its hidden requirements or bugs affecting it, but getting stuck in this game has been quite a common occurrence.

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
The brothel does go on for a very long time. I don't think there's a ton after you leave it either.

There's no harm in playing the second game whenever, there's not a ton to it but the scenario and some of the festival sequences are great.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well... after the brothel scenes, you get to Maronite Village and see a big event there which leaves Sarah a bit traumatized.

Later when you visit Maronite Village again, there are scenes with Yuey, the kid there, and the abducted kid from Aphrodite Village, Dentan I think he's called.

There are some plans to continue the events there, but so far I didn't start working on it.

As far as the game itself, you can finish the game and get an ending by fighting General Achilles near Aphrodite Temple which is through the cave north of the Aphrodite Village Temple.

I'd say you didn't miss much if you gave up near brothel. Well, maybe you did if you gave up early in the brothel.
Did you see the capture of the criminal gang Crescent Moon while doing brothel scenes?

There are also a lot of side events that have nothing to do with the main story that is skippable, like the bandits, Tutsi tribe, etc.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Well... after the brothel scenes, you get to Maronite Village and see a big event there which leaves Sarah a bit traumatized.
I'd say you didn't miss much if you gave up near brothel. Well, maybe you did if you gave up early in the brothel.
Did you see the capture of the criminal gang Crescent Moon while doing brothel scenes?
Interesting, this really make me curious to see it, I just thought the brothel sequence was somehow stuck or bugged and forgot about it. Perhaps, does anyone have a save in or around that brothel part that they can share?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not bugged, the scenes repeat until you see some other events.

And unless you know where and what and keep doing the brothel it seems like its repeating over and over

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
I'm really curious about what we can change in the savefile variables, anyone got a clue of what the variables are equal to in-game?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote