RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
Hey Guys I have unlocked all the scenes in the game except for the ones with Peta. I only have 2 scenes with him.

Does anyone have any hints?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Which scenes did you see? The ones in the bathroom?

After the bathroom scene, he appears in the first sleeping room on 2F behind the classroom.

There you continue scenes with him.

Then after you see a couple of scenes with him, you will have to continue playing the game and after 14 days when you sleep, a scene with Peta will trigger where he's looking and asking around the village about how to impregnate a woman.

Once you see that scene with Peta, the next time you visit him in his room, he will impregnate Sarah which will trigger his ending.

I actually lowered the 14 days now to 7 since it's a bit too much, but it won't be changed until I release the new version.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know someone that does uncensoring?

I'd like to hire someone to uncensor all the images for this game.

dabom

Nov 18, 2018

You could try something like this first
It uses machine learning to automatically decensor hentai.
I'm not sure how well it would work with this art style though but might be worth a shot.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You could try something like this first
It uses machine learning to automatically decensor hentai.
I'm not sure how well it would work with this art style though but might be worth a shot.
I'll try it, man.

Thanks for the link.

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
Which scenes did you see? The ones in the bathroom?

After the bathroom scene, he appears in the first sleeping room on 2F behind the classroom.

There you continue scenes with him.

Then after you see a couple of scenes with him, you will have to continue playing the game and after 14 days when you sleep, a scene with Peta will trigger where he's looking and asking around the village about how to impregnate a woman.

Once you see that scene with Peta, the next time you visit him in his room, he will impregnate Sarah which will trigger his ending.

I actually lowered the 14 days now to 7 since it's a bit too much, but it won't be changed until I release the new version.
Thanks for the reply.

The river scene is the first scene, correct?

After that how do I get the bathroom scene?

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020

Would you like to post an exemplary image that you'd like to decensor?

I work with different AI and make some myself, I can give it a shot when I have time and find out which one works well.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, if you count that as a scene then it goes like this.

1. After you clean up the monsters in the fields, Peta will guide Sarah to the river to wash herself.
2. Next time you will see Peta in the classroom inside the Military Academy.
3. The days after that, Peta will show up with some other boy while Sarah takes a bath inside the Female Bath on 1F Military Academy.
4. Repeat going to the bath every day inside the academy until Peta comes inside alone and tries to have sex.
(Keep in mind that some scenes will keep repeating until you progress the main story of the game)
5. After you finish all the scenes in the bath, Peta will show up the next day in the Military Academy 2F in the first room behind the classroom. You will not see him in the classroom because he's sick, so he will be resting in the first room behind the classroom.
6. Keep visiting him there each day until Sarah says she will not visit Peta unless she's under contraceptives because she doesn't want to get pregnant.
7. After you see that scene, 14 days need to pass, and then one time as you go to sleep, a special cut scene will trigger where Peta starts going around the village asking Porthos, the doctor about how to impregnate a woman/to make sure that she gets pregnant.
8. After that cut scenes triggers, the next time you visit Peta inside his room on 2F Military Academy, the last scene with him will trigger that automatically leads to Peta's Ending.

It's been a long time since I've done these scenes with Peta so I might have missed something but I think for the most part it should go like this.

That would be great if you could help.

The censorship isn't much in this game.
Here's an example of one of the pictures of the first event.
Just the lower part is censored.
I don't know how AI fixed that.
Is it possible to do it? There are a lot of other images where the penis is only censored like on the 2nd image.

ps1_hadaka.png
ps21_leftman5.png

Reactions: Kaiser391

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
Well, if you count that as a scene then it goes like this.

1. After you clean up the monsters in the fields, Peta will guide Sarah to the river to wash herself.
2. Next time you will see Peta in the classroom inside the Military Academy.
3. The days after that, Peta will show up with some other boy while Sarah takes a bath inside the Female Bath on 1F Military Academy.
4. Repeat going to the bath every day inside the academy until Peta comes inside alone and tries to have sex.
(Keep in mind that some scenes will keep repeating until you progress the main story of the game)
5. After you finish all the scenes in the bath, Peta will show up the next day in the Military Academy 2F in the first room behind the classroom. You will not see him in the classroom because he's sick, so he will be resting in the first room behind the classroom.
6. Keep visiting him there each day until Sarah says she will not visit Peta unless she's under contraceptives because she doesn't want to get pregnant.
7. After you see that scene, 14 days need to pass, and then one time as you go to sleep, a special cut scene will trigger where Peta starts going around the village asking Porthos, the doctor about how to impregnate a woman/to make sure that she gets pregnant.
8. After that cut scenes triggers, the next time you visit Peta inside his room on 2F Military Academy, the last scene with him will trigger that automatically leads to Peta's Ending.

It's been a long time since I've done these scenes with Peta so I might have missed something but I think for the most part it should go like this.

That would be great if you could help.

The censorship isn't much in this game.
Here's an example of one of the pictures of the first event.
Just the lower part is censored.
I don't know how AI fixed that.
Is it possible to do it? There are a lot of other images where the penis is only censored like on the 2nd image.

View attachment 1610076
View attachment 1610077
I'll let you know if I find something that works well.

Ya BOI eddie

Sep 10, 2018
Aright I'm stuck on the second Flower Monster Field mission, I killed all the little ones but the big one is literally unkillable, every time it nuts on me my Libdo goes up to 100 and I either have to exit the fight go to the river and bath or get fucked and lose my SP, i've been stuck doing the latter and I keep on getting stuck, I assume the damage resets every time you retreat because I still havent killed this asshole yet, and I've been trying for an hour and a half. Am I being stupid or should I keep grinding

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Aright I'm stuck on the second Flower Monster Field mission, I killed all the little ones but the big one is literally unkillable, every time it nuts on me my Libdo goes up to 100 and I either have to exit the fight go to the river and bath or get fucked and lose my SP, i've been stuck doing the latter and I keep on getting stuck, I assume the damage resets every time you retreat because I still havent killed this asshole yet, and I've been trying for an hour and a half. Am I being stupid or should I keep grinding
I can test it. Does the big flower have a different sex animation, by the way?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Have you tried going to your house to sleep and reset your HP and SP and then go and fight it again?

The fight itself can't be easier. I have no idea how you manage to get stuck there. Use your first skill to stun the enemy and then proceed to use other skills to do bigger damage.

Ya BOI eddie

Sep 10, 2018
Have you tried going to your house to sleep and reset your HP and SP and then go and fight it again?

The fight itself can't be easier. I have no idea how you manage to get stuck there. Use your first skill to stun the enemy and then proceed to use other skills to do bigger damage.
Yes, and every time I do the kick with a chance of stun and regardless of if I stun him and beat the crap out of him or not it keeps not working, on one go after I did that and cleared lust I used ALL my SP over the span of about 30 mins attacking, cleaning, attacking, cleaning attcking repeat until out of SP, going to snooze and off it goes again

The issue is that even if my lust is 0 the first aphrodisic will throw it straight to 100 and 9/10 times the next move, the plant makes will be the SP draining scene

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

Here's the file back.

I literally started the game with your save file, went inside Sarah's house bath, slept in the house and the next day went to fight the monster on the field. Defeated it in like 30 seconds and saved the game.

I don't understand really how you had trouble defeating that monster.

Elsabrosom

Mar 17, 2020
umm hi, i have a problem, is because i use rpg maker XP to open the archives and modifie the movement speed, but when i did that, the font change and open in japonese the font disappeared. like this, its changed ;c
1645265185362.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote