RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 21, 2018
I need help finding the metal crystal and how can i defeat all the plant like monster that gang up on me everywhere?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Metal crystal is in the cave above the temple. When you enter the cave, there's a path to the left. If you follow it, eventually you'll end up on a map with a ton of flower monsters. If you fight your way through, you'll get to the metal crystal.

You need to use potions to heal yourself, and while fighting you need to stun them first then hit them with rotation cut. Rinse and repeat until you fight your way through. Use potions inside combat to heal yourself if necessary.

Buy items in the shop to increase your def.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So there's a 2.2.0 here but there's a 2.3.2 in ULMF, there used to be a thread in this forum for 2.3.2 but they removed links and were like "hurr durr go to this other outdated thread".

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So there's a 2.2.0 here but there's a 2.3.2 in ULMF, there used to be a thread in this forum for 2.3.2 but they removed links and were like "hurr durr go to this other outdated thread".
2.2.1 is the latest official version of the game. That is the latest version released by the author of this game.

Any other version than that is fan-made by me.

To separate my version from the original game I always put "Translation Version X".

Ulmf thread is not maintained by me anymore. The latest version can always be found here and all the links should be working.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
2.2.1 is the latest official version of the game. That is the latest version released by the author of this game.

Any other version than that is fan-made by me.

To separate my version from the original game I always put "Translation Version X".

Ulmf thread is not maintained by me anymore. The latest version can always be found here and all the links should be working.
Thanks for doing all of this.

I seem to recall asking this already, but can't seem to find a post, so maybe I'm misremembering. So forgive me if I asked before, but are you thinking of doing any more changes or extra edits? I hear she can get pregnant in some of the new endings, but we're missing the best type of pregnancy--the tentacle monsters who want to breed her.

risini

Oct 27, 2017
So happy to see this getting updated! Great great thanks to kR1pt0n1t3 who puts precious personal time into this. I like this game a lot, and without OP’s contribution it would be hardly playable (language barrier and bugs to say the least).

Last time I was this happy is probably Grimhelm finishing Alien Quest: Eve, or Metroid Dread coming out 19 years after Fusion.

Thank you kR1pt0n1t3 again for everything you’ve done to make what this game is today!

p.s. Do you have a Patreon account or so? I’d love to show some support better than words.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgevake

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So happy to see this getting updated! Great great thanks to kR1pt0n1t3 who puts precious personal time into this. I like this game a lot, and without OP’s contribution it would be hardly playable (language barrier and bugs to say the least).

Last time I was this happy is probably Grimhelm finishing Alien Quest: Eve, or Metroid Dread coming out 19 years after Fusion.

Thank you kR1pt0n1t3 again for everything you’ve done to make what this game is today!

p.s. Do you have a Patreon account or so? I’d love to show some support better than words.
Wow. Thanks for such a nice comment.
Glad to always see someone appreciate the work you do :)

Even though I'm not the greatest translator nor even a mediocre writer I did invest a lot of time and tried my best to come up with stories and implement them to the best of my abilities. I'm really glad you like the changes I did.

I also loved the Alien Quest game. It's one of the rare action side games I've played and finished. Not my cup of tea but really liked that one. Just a few days ago I've downloaded the game again with some mods that make it harder and add new endings. Gonna wait for the weekend then try to play it all over again and see if I can beat it.

As for Patreon, I did have it in the past but it felt like I was taking money from people for nothing so I closed it down. It was only putting pressure on me and I didn't like it.

Reactions: rgevake

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I also loved the Alien Quest game. It's one of the rare action side games I've played and finished. Not my cup of tea but really liked that one. Just a few days ago I've downloaded the game again with some mods that make it harder and add new endings. Gonna wait for the weekend then try to play it all over again and see if I can beat it.
I would hold off on replaying Alien Quest: Eve. Me and some friends are modding it right now and will have a new interesting game to play soon.

risini

Oct 27, 2017
As for Patreon, I did have it in the past but it felt like I was taking money from people for nothing so I closed it down. It was only putting pressure on me and I didn't like it.
Understood. A couple of beers to show some well deserved appreciation is all I’m saying. I just feel wrong that while we’re so used to paying $60 before tax for off the shelf big tittles, hidden gems like this are of more fun but no one’s expecting to spend a penny.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Understood. A couple of beers to show some well deserved appreciation is all I’m saying. I just feel wrong that while we’re so used to paying $60 before tax for off the shelf big tittles, hidden gems like this are of more fun but no one’s expecting to spend a penny.
Hehe, I can't say no to a beer.
I can always give you my palpal address so you can send a few bucks there :)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah that'll do. Do you mind sharing your paypal address here? I don't see a PM button on this site.
Click the envelope on the top row for messages and click Start a New Conversation .. and I like your idea. (y)

oniichan939

Sep 11, 2018
Alex and some other guys were about to be executed but Sarah jumped in then there was a fight after which she was saved and alex and crescent moon guys were sent to prison. Where do I find the prison?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote