RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I've said it many times and I guess I'll say it once again.

Note that this is not a perfect step-by-step guide, it's more like a short guide to give a player a clue about how to progress in this game.

The game progress of this game depends on seeing scenes every day and sleeping often.

Not required but highly suggested is that you visit the blacksmith every day and continue to upgrade the sword until it's maxed out. By the time you can leave the village, your sword should be pretty much a max level which will allow you to easily beat the monsters once you can leave the village.

Scenes you need to see after doing the two quests at the start:

Inn Bath - Inn old man in the top left room
Inn Bath - Inside the Public Bath
Temple doctor Doratomu
Farmer Mon - Near north watchtower
Military Academy - Aramis (talk with him in the sparring area) then you need to go upstairs and enter the room
Military Academy - Classroom on 2F
Military Academy - Woman Bath - Boy Peta

After advancing scenes with all of them up to a certain point, one day when Sarah wakes up and leaves her room she will see Mierupa take Malena to her room and if you go up to that room and click on the door, she will hear panting sounds and obviously guess they're having sex.

After seeing that scene, then the next time she visits Aramis at the academy and goes up to that resting area where they had sex, she will tell Aramis that she saw Mierupa and Malena have sex. Aramis will explode and run to Sarah's house and beat the shit out of Mierupa. He will then end up having sex with Malena himself and Sarah will come back home after him and hear them have sex.

After that, Sarah will break up with Aramis and she will allow other villagers above to put it inside. Now again you're up for grinding scenes. You have to keep going to all the NPC's around the village and advance scenes and go to sleep.

The farmer near the north watchtower will at some point tell Sarah to visit him at his ranch that's south of the village. He will also tell her to buy red panties when she comes to visit him. The next day after seeing that scene, Sarah will be able to buy red panties from Mierupa at his shop. She will end up getting the panties for free.

Keep visiting all the NPC's around the village and get all the scenes. At some point when you visit the farmer, there will be a cutscene where some Mysterious guy and Rentan watch as Sarah and the farmer have sex. Some days later, when you visit the farmer and if you've advances other scenes in the village to a certain point, the farmer will be wounded lying on the ranch. Sarah will take the farmer to the doctor and run to the military academy to walk with Aramis there who's in charge. Aramis will tell Sarah that he can't do much and Sarah will get angry and decide to take the matter into her hands. She will decide to go herself to Maronite village and prevent any further attacks on the village. Before she can take the northeast exit out of the village, you have to go with Gordon on the date. After the date, Gordon will tell her that he will cover for her while she's out of the village at night by turning the lights in her room to appear as if she's at home.

After seeing that scene, Sarah will be able to leave the village through the northeast exit.

To be able to leave the village through the north exit above the temple, you need to talk with the prelate after Heitosu leaves the village and after Sarah breaks up with Aramis. If you talk to the prelate the day after that, the prelate will tell Sarah about the red crystal being moved from the temple, and then she will be able to enter that area.

This is as far as I'll go with the guide. I already wrote a mini-guide with all this information but it seems no one is reading that.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
What did you do differently to be able to leave?
did the bf now ex bf and max out my weapon and then gramps who lives in the house with the mc came out and said he was leaving and he said talk to the lady at the church also i took the boat across to someplace i forget what the name anyway there are soldiers i fought one and purposely lost and the game just crashed

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Don't know why they changed the name to Saya when its Sarah but oh well shame it never got finished this had potential series.
They didn't.. the Japanese have trouble switching r's and l's when it comes to english, so there were several versions of the same thing on different sites; some with Sayla and some with Sarah.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The error was caused by an overlook from my side while I was doing the Empire Camp Ending.

It should be fixed permanently now.

Apply bugfix from the first post to fix the issue.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I ran into a strange script bug. After finishing the farmer events and returning home at the end of the day I got the messages for the first time to go to the inn to meet Gordon and the old man. I went there and had her change to the bikini when she entered, but everyone kept asking her to put on a bikini even though Gordon got aroused anyway. When she got home she said Grandpa wasn't home but when she entered her room he appeared suddenly and she asked him what sex was. If she went to bed while he was there the game would freeze but I found that if I went into the reminiscence room and came out he was gone. Here's a save where she gets home the first time.

Oh, I used today's bugfix on top of a fresh installation, but it was a save from a previous bugfix.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That is because I fucked up again when I uploaded the fix for the bug above.

The thing you see is the event I'm working on with Heitosu...

I uploaded the bug fix again. Apply it and that shouldn't happen anymore.

Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020

No worries; I don't know anyone who responds as quickly and effectively as you. It is much appreciated.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, I have the game on my mobile, laptop and home pc so I can fix small things like that anywhere and anytime :)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020

The latest bug fix worked - thank you.
Something I have not seen mentioned that it is extremely frustrating in all versions is that you can you can dress her however you want but except for the red panties you can't leave her house that way. The game would be twice as enjoyable if you could gradually strip her down as libido or an additional lewdness variable increased and have different responses and additional scenes with the NPCs. If the additional variable was introduced she wouldn't always fix her clothes after a battle and that would allow even more scenes. I have wanted that option for a long time; just never mentioned it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The problem with red panties is that most of the events don't have graphic files included for it.
So, even if you equip them and go outside, most of the event won't show them in it, ie. there will be white panties instead unless in the event she's naked.

Undressing and having her walk around will never happen. This is something that is time-consuming to implement, would require me to edit every NPC and add some response, and would probably bug a lot of other existing events.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The problem with red panties is that most of the events don't have graphic files included for it.
So, even if you equip them and go outside, most of the event won't show them in it, ie. there will be white panties instead unless in the event she's naked.

Undressing and having her walk around will never happen. This is something that is time-consuming to implement, would require me to edit every NPC and add some response, and would probably bug a lot of other existing events.
Well, intuitively I knew that; I'm more frustrated with the original team for creating that dressing scene, dangling that possibility in front of us and never implementing it. It would have been cool if they had done it or left the artwork behind for it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Download bugfix from the link in the first post, apply it, and try it.

I was testing something at that map at some point and then I had to turn off that event to be able to test something else and then after I tested I probably forgot to turn on the event again.

In any case, it should work now.

If you find more bugs report it plz.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote