RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i seem to be stuck right now all i did was both missions where i killed the plant monsters and i have no clue what to do after that all i am doing is getting affection points with everyone else right now

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Are they still working on the game do you know?
No

i seem to be stuck right now all i did was both missions where i killed the plant monsters and i have no clue what to do after that all i am doing is getting affection points with everyone else right now
Now you run around the village, talk with people, collect scenes until something happens :)

Go visit blacksmith each day, sleep often after you walk with people in the village.

Mar 13, 2018
Not right now. Haven't really thought about that. Got any idea for him?

Currently, I'm working on a scene with Heitosu, Sarah's grandfather, and trying to work out a new combat system for non-boss fights.
everything is probably easier there..
when he tries to fuck Sara a second time..she leaves
you can make a choice ... to stay..
maybe a little ending with pregnancy:unsure:

Reactions: ronan333

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Do you know why they stopped working on the sequel?
Nope. Nothing was said. They just stopped posting after putting the first part of the game up for sale on dlsite.

I think they never meant to finish the game.
Something happened and he/they wanted to get some money at least.

• Wow
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Nope. Nothing was said. They just stopped posting after putting the first part of the game up for sale on dlsite.

I think they never meant to finish the game.
Something happened and he/they wanted to get some money at least.
ah I see thanks for the info, such a pity it looks like a good game too, hope covid didn't get them.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Covid?

Dude, this game and sequel came out 2016...
It was called Divoc back then.. it just mutated into Covid. ;)
I admire your devotion to this game; you are doing great things with it.
Three paths with the farmer... I think he tried to get it on with her at the north tower pulling weeds in the other game and at the cow farm; I too would like him to succeed.
The cows stimulating her when she bent over to pick grass got my pulse up. I'm sure a lot of us would like to see more with them unless you have a firm aversion to it.
Was it in the other game where the outcasts were watching her and the farmer from the trees? I would like to see them take advantage of her after she was exhausted by activities with the farmer (and cows).

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
For a while I was also playing a version of the second game called Spin Around Sayla Second ver.1.1.3 [English] I obtained in June 2019. The perverted orgy festival was very hot. I also noticed that Sarah starts out with her sword and charm maxed out. I was playing both versions as I said so I may have gotten some details blurred between the two regarding the farmer but incorporating some content from the second game to make it happen would be cool.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
ive been wondering around for 3 hours ingame and nothing is happening
Did you max your sword upgrades with the blacksmith and get the Red Stone quest from the Prelate at the top of the stairs in the Temple? You can go up behind the Temple into the caves and take the top path to fight monsters at the old ruins. You can come back with their tentacles and sell them for all the equipment upgrades you need to get more powerful. If you've done all that I don't know because I haven't gotten past that yet.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You have a mini-guide here that should give you a clue about how the game works.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rj155863...ut-v2-2-1-translation-v2-3-3.7676/post-466983

ronan333
I'll see what I can do about the farmer. I have to first play through his scenes to remember exactly what happened and what's his last scene in the game.
I think a way back I was considering him to have some scenes for him at the re-opened hot bath just west of his ranch but never got to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
Did you max your sword upgrades with the blacksmith and get the Red Stone quest from the Prelate at the top of the stairs in the Temple? You can go up behind the Temple into the caves and take the top path to fight monsters at the old ruins. You can come back with their tentacles and sell them for all the equipment upgrades you need to get more powerful. If you've done all that I don't know because I haven't gotten past that yet.
ive talked to the prelate multiple times and she said come back tomorrow for a update ive come back multiple times and she says the same thing so i have zero idea what im doing wrong and ive been upgrading the sword for awhile now its at 135

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
For a while I was also playing a version of the second game called Spin Around Sayla Second ver.1.1.3 [English] I obtained in June 2019. The perverted orgy festival was very hot. I also noticed that Sarah starts out with her sword and charm maxed out. I was playing both versions as I said so I may have gotten some details blurred between the two regarding the farmer but incorporating some content from the second game to make it happen would be cool.
Isn't Sayla Second Sarah Rotation cut 2?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote