RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not sure how I could definitively check what version I was playing. From the file folder, I think the game version is 2.2.1 and the translation version is 2.3.2. I'm guessing I might be running an older version that allows me to still see the Holy Angel Set as shown in the third screenshot.

2. Yeah, I didn't do all the stripping options, but got all the outcomes from Peddler's party. Got the collapse event after she keeps spinning on the pole with all four merchants, and each merchant taking her to the separate room individually. I noticed how there were different cash rewards for the outcomes as well as the outside vendor (Neppo) alluding to a discount. So far is there any changes from using Sarah's real name or a fake one?

4. It's been like years I think since I've done this. I don't even remember if there was an odd bug where you skip that scene and just obtain a swimsuit while working at the inn with Gordon.

6. I know before the very start to your mod that I enabled endings. I've gotten every single ending you listed except for the Empire Camp. You're talking about the rabbit doll as shown in the screenshot, right? Doesn't seem like I can view the option of enabling endings, but as I said I've gotten all of them except the Empire Camp. I got an instant game over when my HP went to zero. When Sarah gets pregnant it shows the default pregnant event then gives you an instant game over. No new ending starts and you just go back to the title screen. I also found an interesting "bug" during my tests. After your resist the first guard at the gate and get into a fight with him, if Sarah runs away instead of killing him, the alarm doesn't go off at all and the NPC is just standing there blankly.

7. Yeah, I think that's vaguely familiar from the original version where I just changed the speed to the fastest value and could outrun all the plant fights. Right now in the mod version of yours I'm running, setting the movement speed to fast is just like enabling auto dash on. It wasn't like in the original creator's versions where your speed was faster than the dash value. Still, I wish I remembered this way back then because it would have saved me holding down the CTRL button all this time.

I remembered really liking the Peta scenes and thought they were some of the best. Funny story, I didn't even know he had additional scenes beyond the shower and got his ending where Sarah got pregnant after having their first intercourse. It was only when I reread the threads and realized that there were additional events beyond that. I was curious when when you stated he was trying to find a way to counteract the pill. I remembered it was as if those scenes were hidden and a frustrating to get the events because I think you had to wait for days to advance. I was repeating the same exact h-events over and over until there was a miraculous new event with Peta. At one point it was just him being sick on the bed where I did it over and over. Maybe you'd want to look into that and just make a new event available after each visit with Peta. Not sure if you were going to continue the relationship between Sarah and the kid in Maronite village or add an ending there as well.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every single scene except the Empire Camp ending. The guard scene you list, was that the north watchtower guard? If so, I think I've seen that event. I know I already got the prison guard scene when you talk to the Crescent(Crimson?) Moon prisoners and even tried your guide where Sarah's libido got to 100 with Zared. That worked.

I'm also pretty sure I triggered the village guard barrier scene since it's unlocked in my save of Sarah's memories, but it was so long ago that I don't remember. How did you trigger that scene? To be real, I've been having issues with the barrier because of the naked run you took out of the game. That scene with them might have triggered randomly while I was walking into Aphrodite village for all I know.

I know there were issues with the Highway/Handsome Bandits Manmaka and Arts ending. I think you had to advance their events to a certain point to get their ending. Sarah getting pregnant with them randomly didn't trigger the ending. I eventually got it though but it was a chore much like moving the Peta scenes along.

Someone posted a save on here that had all the recollection room events unlocked. I'm pretty sure it's a hacked file though given the number of items, money, and unlocking saves that are later in the game. As shown in screenshot 7 was there some flag not triggered to allow you to view the other hidden recollection in the forest? I wanted to check on the Morgan scene to see if I've ever got it before.

8. Is there any more to the old man and Doma or is what is described in the screenshot it?

9. Was there any more to this event either? I don't even remember what it was or if I ever got it. The woman at the desk just tells her to keep the story a secret.

If I recall, you said you were looking to one day go through it from start to finish to test. I have so many save files and some right before events/endings triggering. Not sure if they could be helpful. I'm looking to maybe get the Empire Camp ending before trying out the sequel. I only recently got the good ending after using the whole Holy Angel set to beat Otias.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you're running an older version of the game then you can't trigger the Empire End because this was introduced in the latest patch ie. 2.3.3.

I've fixed a lot of things in 2.3.3 so you might want to try playing it to see if some of the things you said were bugged are now fixed. Some of the things you mentioned I might have already fixed but forgotten about it.

Old saves are not really compatible with 2.3.3. in many ways because there are a lot of things I had to change in various events to enable this new pregnancy system I did where when Sarah gets pregnant it doesn't trigger the ending right away. Instead, the next time she goes to sleep, she's summoned by the Goddess Aphrodite to her temple.

I know this sucks but there was no way around it :)
Generally, saves should be compatible but at some point, they will cause errors and then I won't know if it's because something is bugged or it's because of the old saves.

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, I just tried the Empire Ending on the newest version with an old save and there are issues as you said. Kind of funny how the sprite gets corrupted and the General interrogating the gate guard over and over. I was hoping to see the last ending I never got, but I'm not inclined to start the game over for like the third time.

Going to move onto the sequel then.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's actually a bug now that I look at it and has nothing to do with saves.
Can you give me your save file so I can test it?

Try and putting it inside the data folder and overwrite.
It should work, but won't know unless you try or post your save so I can try ^_^

Also, this is only the first part of the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this ending, I tried to do something that you can't see in any other ending and that's an interactive sprite scene. Basically, you as a player will choose sex sprites, the animation speed and when the bar fills, you'll be able to cum. Every scene has its own conditions for ending it. Fulfilling that condition will end the interactive scene.

To add to your previous remarks.

To get the bandit ending, you had to wait for a few days (I think it was five days before you could trigger the next scene). This was because Sarah wanted to punish them for what they did and "scare" them a bit. But that scene would lead to a bad end with the bandits.

Nothing with Doma or the old man.

The fast speed you mentioned in the original version was a bug.

No benefits to using a fake name. It more to add something different (something new) to the whole event. That doesn't mean I won't come up with something maybe in the future.

The scene I mentioned with the guards is the one where if Sarah sleeps outside the village for >10 times, the guards notice it and try to blackmail Sarah once when she returns to the barrier. They tell her if she doesn't want them to report her to Aramis that she should come the next day to a cave near a village. Once there, something happens :)

In Peta's last scene you had to wait also a few days to trigger a scene where Peta runs around the village to get some information on how to get Sarah pregnant. Until you saw that scene, there was no way for you to trigger that last scene. I always liked the idea of keeping the scene a bit hidden and not that easy to find. I know it probably frustrates a lot of people that just want to see the scene, but I wanted to do things differently to not be so repetitive. That's why I mirrored a lot of scenes and tried to wary different sex positions when doing new events.

In 2.3.3 the ending option was added to the rabbit doll (not cat) and removed from the new game starting text. By default, the endings were turned on.

I don't remember a bug with Morgan and a swimsuit. To start working in the inn bath, you had to get the swimsuit from Morgan, and to get that, you had to finish his quest for killing the plant monsters on the field. So after finishing Morgan's quest and then finishing Turta's quest you could trigger Morgan's scene by visiting him in his house any of the days after that up until he left the village.

Last edited:

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Glad all my saves actually can be helpful. I'm testing it right now as well. There's still that bug where if you run away from the fight of the gate guard and then talk to him again, the game freezes. Is there anyway to fast forward and get the second part of that ending without having to play everything again? Was thinking about checking my endgame save to see if I could.

One of the great things about this game that does set it apart from a lot of the RPGmaker ones is that it has full animation.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I'm testing it as well... There are quite a few bugs. The first is the graphic glitch after the first time she sleeps in the tent.
The second bug is a huge one since it prevents you from leaving the room and continuing the event.

The second part you can't trigger with a later save since it requires you to see the first part.

The initial way I made it was to trigger the 2nd part by allowing Sarah to take up Sartre's offer to marry him after the beach scene but later decided against it since Sarah would never do that. Instead, I made it that after the destruction of the Maronite village Sarah could take up his offer because she now knew that she wasn't powerful enough to prevent the attack on her village alone. Her confidence was shaken to the core and she was a different person now.

Last edited:

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
I'm testing it as well... There are quite a few bugs. The first is the graphic glitch after the first time she sleeps in the tent.
The second bug is a huge one since it prevents you from leaving the room and continuing the event.

The second part you can't trigger with a later save since it requires you to see the first part.

The initial way I made it was to trigger the 2nd part by allowing Sarah to take up Sartre's offer to marry him after the beach scene but later decided against it since Sarah would never do that. Instead, I made it that after the destruction of the Maronite village Sarah could take up his offer because she now knew that she wasn't powerful enough to prevent the attack on her village alone. Her confidence was shaken to the core and she was a different person now.
Yeah, I got the same errors as you. So is there any consequence to accepting or refusing his marriage? Do you have to have Sarah refuse his marriage proposal to trigger the 2nd part down the road? Also, was there a different ending after beating Otias? Was curious to see if there were any changes in this version. The ending was pretty abrupt after Otias' defeat where you're with Aramis and Portos all of a sudden.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
huehuehueneo
There's no real difference since whatever the player decides, Sarah will refuse the offer to marry. Like I said above the first time I did that scene, I made it so she could choose and if she chooses to marry it would trigger the 2nd part of the ending automatically but I later decided against that and reworked it a bit.

About Otias and endings:
Right now there isn't, but I'm working on a new ending if certain conditions have been met. All I can say that it involves the vampire. The ending is pretty much abrupt, but there's not much I can do about it. It is as it is. Basically, initiating the fight with Otias and losing just triggers an all-out war with Aphrodite village that was already planned and about to happen soon.

EDIT:
What was that about a bug with the soldier in the empire camp. You said that if you select leave and then talk to him the game freezes? I can't seem to produce that error. Are you talking about the gatekeeper where you get to select either "Fight them" or "Endure it"?

Last edited:

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
huehuehueneo
There's no real difference since whatever the player decides, Sarah will refuse the offer to marry. Like I said above the first time I did that scene, I made it so she could choose and if she chooses to marry it would trigger the 2nd part of the ending automatically but I later decided against that and reworked it a bit.

About Otias and endings:
Right now there isn't, but I'm working on a new ending if certain conditions have been met. All I can say that it involves the vampire. The ending is pretty much abrupt, but there's not much I can do about it. It is as it is. Basically, initiating the fight with Otias and losing just triggers an all-out war with Aphrodite village that was already planned and about to happen soon.

EDIT:
What was that about a bug with the soldier in the empire camp. You said that if you select leave and then talk to him the game freezes? I can't seem to produce that error. Are you talking about the gatekeeper where you get to select either "Fight them" or "Endure it"?
It's the gatekeeper as you said. It's just the issues of the NPC having issues repositioning. After you choose "Fight Them", then run away, if you talk to the gatekeeper again, he'll try to move both of you to a different position and get stuck. This in turn freezes the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I still can't get that bug.

Do you run away after you fight him and other soldiers start to chase you? Can you be more specific? Do you run away out of the map somehow after you defeat the gatekeeper?

EDIT:
Here's a save file if you want to bug-test and check the 2nd part of Sartre's End.

Before you start, download the bugfix from the first post and apply it to the game. I've fixed quite a lot of bugs the events had...

Last edited:

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
I guess to be more specific: Choose "Fight Them", during the fight with the gatekeeper run away from the fight instead of killing him. Once you run away from the fight, there is no alarm. If you talk to the gatekeeper once again, he will go through the dialogue again and you will freeze.

How do you trigger the ending? I don't see Sartre in his tent at all and can only do the event with Yuey in Maronite's village.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Ah lol... It never occurred to me that someone could run away from the fight... I'll have to fix that one.

EDIT: I noticed that I made a small mistake when I was fixing something in Sartre's end and it would cause the game to crash. It's fixed now and added to the bug-fix link in the first post.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Just so you know, I downloaded everything again and applied this most recent bugfix. The game is much faster now for me. There is still a bit of a hiccup in her walk outside but she's moving quickly and it's playable that way. Thanks for putting so much work into this. After all the coding is done for the new content, is there any chance you could decensor the artwork?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ronan333
That's outside of my range of skills and things I can do.
I did try to contact the author a couple of times over the years and asked to even pay to get all the graphics and decensored art but he never responded. The thing I wanted the most was the pregnancy art which he posted on the website but never included in the game.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
ronan333
I did try to contact the author a couple of times over the years and asked to even pay to get all the graphics and decensored art but he never responded. The thing I wanted the most was the pregnancy art which he posted on the website but never included in the game.
Too bad he didn't respond. It would be interesting to see what he thought of the progress you've made. Perhaps at some point someone will volunteer to retouch the artwork for the censored panels. There is a large fan base out there. Thanks for working so hard on this.

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Ah lol... It never occurred to me that someone could run away from the fight... I'll have to fix that one.

EDIT: I noticed that I made a small mistake when I was fixing something in Sartre's end and it would cause the game to crash. It's fixed now and added to the bug-fix link in the first post.
Got an error while Sarah is talking to the doctor after the move to the next room during the ending.

I think you ought to put the controls of the sex scene other than arrow keys at the bottom because some people might forget. In my opinion, I would rather there was some where to control the speed of the art/animation rather than just sprite. Nice work nonetheless.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
huehuehueneo
I fixed that one yesterday when I played the ending. Apply bugfix again and it should work.

The idea behind it all was to try to use less art since all the scenes are art only. Even though the art and animation are amazing, it's getting a bit overused. So I wanted to do something else. In a way, the player is controlling the art speed in that scene. The art speed is based on the sprite speed the player sets but it's limited to speed 4. Anything other than that speed and the art looks weird so I disabled art if a player goes above sprite speed 4.

I'll have to put somewhere on the screen the current speed value.

You can teleport to the hallway scene from the event I've set in Sartre's tent so you don't have to play everything again.
Could you go bug-test it again after you apply bugfix? Just step on the square selected on the image and press enter.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
ronan333
Thank you for everything you've done!

I'd also be interested in that pregnancy art...what a shame.

You seem to have a lot of skill with coding; do you edit any other games?

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
huehuehueneo
I fixed that one yesterday when I played the ending. Apply bugfix again and it should work.

The idea behind it all was to try to use less art since all the scenes are art only. Even though the art and animation are amazing, it's getting a bit overused. So I wanted to do something else. In a way, the player is controlling the art speed in that scene. The art speed is based on the sprite speed the player sets but it's limited to speed 4. Anything other than that speed and the art looks weird so I disabled art if a player goes above sprite speed 4.

I'll have to put somewhere on the screen the current speed value.

You can teleport to the hallway scene from the event I've set in Sartre's tent so you don't have to play everything again.
Could you go bug-test it again after you apply bugfix? Just step on the square selected on the image and press enter.
Teleported and tested it. The scene plays out but there's some oddities. Using Q for max speed slows down the animation from the max. There's also some typos in the words "dinning" and "weeding". I still think you ought to put all the controls in view. Other than that seems okay.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I think I fixed the thing with the speed... It works for me so it should work for all now.

Also added a little image to show key control in the upper-right corner.

Added everything to the bug-fix link.

Can't seem to find the "dinning" you mentioned.

keys.png

f9account
I used to do partial and full game translations, but in the last few years, I've stopped since actual companies like Kagura Games popped up that practically translate every game I like and would like to translate. The last project I've worked on was Goddess of Memorier but for some reason, Wolf Engine kept crashing over and over and I've lost the will to work on the game. Sometimes I've had to like redo a scene like five times. The crashes were unexpected and happened without any particular reason. Recently, I've been thinking to start translating either Siren's Harp, Fall of Ship, or Romance of Fantasy but I haven't decided yet.

Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote