RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
drakishar

I'll fix it when I get home.
I know what the problem is but can't fix it right now.

CaiNanE
Renaming could fix it, but the whole reason this happens is that I renamed all files that contain Japanese characters inside them to avoid other issues people reported. I had to manually edit events on maps that have plant monsters on them but it seems I somehow missed this map. I'll fix it when I get home and upload the bug fix. It's an easy fix just give me a bit of time.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I got stuck here right after the old lady ask her to come for a moment and she replied what's wrong after the old man assulted her in his room

Untitled-1.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
rayminator
That was a bug.
You're not supposed to trigger that scene until much later in the game.
The old man on the bed shouldn't be there.
You see the same guy in the bath and inside his room which shouldn't happen.

Download bugfix from the link inside the first post and apply it and the old man shouldn't be inside the bed at the start of the game anymore.

Reactions: CaiNanE

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
rayminator
That was a bug.
You're not supposed to trigger that scene until much later in the game.
The old man on the bed shouldn't be there.
You see the same guy in the bath and inside his room which shouldn't happen.

Download bugfix from the link inside the first post and apply it and the old man shouldn't be inside the bed at the start of the game anymore.
done that and still got that error
the save is from fresh start
Untitled-1.png

I just reapplied it and start a new game again and still same error

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Are you sure you applied the bugfix? Do you know how to do that?

You can't use the old save files you posted here. You need to start a new game for this bugfix to work. Assuming you applied it correctly.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I already did that.

I downloaded the game from the first link, downloaded the bugfix, extracted both, copied the bugfix data to the main game folder, and overwrote the files.

After that, I started a new game, talked to Sarah's grandfather, went to Turta's house, and don't get stuck there.

And, I don't see why you get offended when someone asks you if you did something right. Like wtf... I don't know you and I assume everyone is a retard.

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
I already did that.

I downloaded the game from the first link, downloaded the bugfix, extracted both, copied the bugfix data to the main game folder, and overwrote the files.

After that, I started a new game, talked to Sarah's grandfather, went to Turta's house, and don't get stuck there.

And, I don't see why you get offended when someone asks you if you did something right. Like wtf... I don't know you and I assume everyone is a retard.
For me works fine too :D

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone else getting low FPS? I am getting stuttering low FPS.....I havea I9-10900k and a 2080TI. So dont know if the additional content is making the game run poorly? @kR1pt0n1t3. Thanks!
I'm getting the same thing; the stuttering only seems to happen outside and when I move Sarah; characters moving independently don't stutter but the game is slower overall than a copy with the 2.3.2 translation that runs just fine on my AMD A8 laptop with Win10. I tried running 2.3.3 with and without the bugfix and it still is too irritating to play at that rate.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I'm getting the same thing; the stuttering only seems to happen outside and when I move Sarah; characters moving independently don't stutter but the game is slower overall than a copy with the 2.3.2 translation that runs just fine on my AMD A8 laptop with Win10. I tried running 2.3.3 with and without the bugfix and it still is too irritating to play at that rate.
This is an issue I can't really help with since this doesn't happen to me. I've worked on the game on my laptop and my gaming pc and I don't get this stutter. There's no way for me to test and find out what's causing this when I don't have this problem.

Reactions: ronan333

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, Kriptonite. Thanks for keeping up and answering questions about the game after all these years. I finished the original version and started all over on your mod. I took a break from it because I was experiencing a bug and tried to finish it all.

I can't find the Peddler at the Barrier. He only shows up inside the temple and I'm trying to do the quest for the Godly Veil. I think it was related to the naked run fix at the Barrier where the Peddler just disappeared. It sucks because I can't advance that part with my numerous save files and time invested into this.

Do you have any map fixes or anything? As I said the peddler is not available at all by the barrier with the two guards. Thanks.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, Kriptonite. Thanks for keeping up and answering questions about the game after all these years. I finished the original version and started all over on your mod. I took a break from it because I was experiencing a bug and tried to finish it all.

I can't find the Peddler at the Barrier. He only shows up inside the temple and I'm trying to do the quest for the Godly Veil. I think it was related to the naked run fix at the Barrier where the Peddler just disappeared. It sucks because I can't advance that part with my numerous save files and time invested into this.

Do you have any map fixes or anything? As I said the peddler is not available at all by the barrier with the two guards. Thanks.
Can you post your save so I can pinpoint the issues as to why you're not seeing the peedler?

To get the peedler to appear at the barrier you need to:

1. See the event at the Roman Lake where they catch the Crescent Moon thieves group and lock them in the prison at the stage couch building.
2. You need to visit them in the prison and one of them will tell Sarah that they have a stash of gold and other things they stole. If Sarah does what he wants and gets the key, he will tell her where the stash is.
3. Stash is located in the Ogre cave that's on an island that you get to by boat from the bandit's beach.
4. Stash is protected by an ogre. If you try to open the stash, Sarah will tell you that she needs to deal with the ogre first before she can take the gold. Long story short, once your scene is ended, the ogre will ask Sarah to obtain to Golden Veil potion.
5. If all above has been seen, the next day in the morning the peddler should be at the barrier.

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for answering so quickly. I've done all those events as you said, I have the stash key, and already visited the ogre and triggered the ability to kill the ogre. When I go back to the barrier in Aphrodite village, the peddler is only at the temple in the morning.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for answering so quickly. I've done all those events as you said, I have the stash key, and already visited the ogre and triggered the ability to kill the ogre. When I go back to the barrier in Aphrodite village, the peddler is only at the temple in the morning.
The reason you didn't see the peddler was that the variable 634 - Godly Veil Progress was 7 when it should've been 0.
As to why it was 7 and not 0 in your save I don't know.

In any case, here's the save file where I reset the variable to 0.

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
The reason you didn't see the peddler was that the variable 634 - Godly Veil Progress was 7 when it should've been 0.
As to why it was 7 and not 0 in your save I don't know.

In any case, here's the save file where I reset the variable to 0.
Thanks for the fix. It all worked. I don't know how that variable was set that way. I didn't use any hacks of any sort and only copied one of the files into the data folder when you provided the fix for the bandits.

I'm happy I'm done with about everything in the game and thought it was great. There are some other things I wanted to ask/say.

1. I found a bug with the peddler. When you first talk to the peddler for the godly veil and select leave, he'll initiate the same whole conversation again as well as move his position. This in turn makes you both clip through the walls and you can end up in a funny place as seen in the first screenshot.

2. Once you meet the peddler's party at the inn and get the godly veil is there any more to the peddler? Can you repeat the event to meet his party back at the inn multiple times?

3. The vendor outside that sells the holy angel gear. I tried using your suggestion of selling more than the item you wanted to purchase. I would be able to get the item, but the vendor would not sell the next equipment in the set. For instance, after selling 185000 and then buying the real Holy Angel Bracelet, the vendor would only have the Holy Angel Bracelet for sale. I couldn't buy the ring or the other items afterward. I appreciate that you gave us quests to get more money, but I still had to work at the brothel a number of times to afford the whole Holy Angel set. I found the only way I could get the real item and have him sell additional gear was to buy 2 of the same item. I don't know if you want to take the time to look into these issues.

4. Do you know what this scene/ending is with Morgan? I'm not sure if I've seen it before. It's been so long. I'm guessing it's after you clear out the plants and have a scene with him and the bath in his house?

5. Found some odd bug where there's a freeze when meeting the bandits for the first time. When you choose the second option of "Enough Talk". You can't move. You can't access the menu. The game just freezes.

6. I've never been able to trigger the Empire Camp ending as per your guide to starting a fight with them and losing to them. I just tested this with both losing and getting the pregnancy rating to 100 and just got the regular game over screen.

All in all I really did enjoy the game and your additions. As I said, I played the original first and then yours. One of the gripes I had was the reduction in movement speed but otherwise it was good. I wanted to complete this in its entirety before starting the sequel. I was wondering if you were still working on the Maronite village?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
huehuehueneo

What version of the game are you playing? I'm asking coz I renamed a lot of those items. For example in the newest version, I removed the Holy Angel set and introduced a new set called Aphrodite Set which offers more balanced stats and costs less gold. I've also changed the vendor to not sell any other set than the Demon Set. I'm a bit puzzled as to how you're able to see the option to buy Holy Angel Bracelet at that vendor. Are you using old saves with new version?

Point 1 - I'll fix that :) Even though I bug-tested that event, it seems I've never tried the leave option.

Point 2 - Right now you can't repeat. I might add that option because there's plenty of ways to go with that scene. If you during the scene refuse the merchant's requests then Sarah will collapse on the ground and all four of them will have their way with her. If you listen to their requests (ie. remove bra, panties, etc...) then Sarah will end up having a choice with which one to spend the night with. I planned to expand that further even more like if you choose that peddler outside Roman Lake Inn, he might give some discount. I had some other ideas there like implement new scenes with him but I never got around to that yet.

Point 3 - I started reworking that event so the first thing I did is remove all that existing crap. Unfortunately, I forgot about that and the latest release I did now doesn't give the player the option to buy new gear. I'll try to finish some new events for the vendor within a week or I'll just put back the old event while I work on the new system.

Point 4 - It's a scene you can initiate with him after finishing the first quests and before you break up with Aramis. If you finished Morgan's and Turta's quests and got the bathing suit from Morgan then the next day you should be able to initiate a scene with him inside his house. I'm not sure but I think it needs to be morning or evening and then he will be inside his house sitting on a bench on the north side of the house. The scene is not possible to trigger after he leaves the village with Sarah's grandfather.

Point 5 - I'll check that when I got home.

Point 6 - Are the custom endings enabled? There's a cat inside Sarah's house where you can disable/enable them. Check that first. When you lose to the empire soldiers when you fight them in the camp do you get an instant game over or does the scene start and you get game over once she gets pregnant?

Point 7 - In older versions, you could've changed the movement speed of Sarah by talking to the cat in her room as well change some other small stuff. In the latest ersion, that option was removed, and Sarah's movement speed was increased.

Btw. Did you try the other content I added? Like Peta' scenes and his ending, Village guards at the barrier scene and others? Do they work?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote