RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Are you using old save files?

Was the relations tab released in 2.3.2? If it was not, then old saves aren't compatible... It's been so long that I'm not sure at all.

A lot of stuff was changed and I only tested using new game save files myself.
It's hard for me to know to what extent the game will work with older version save files.

I know it's inconvenient to start the game from scratch but I think it might be necessary to start a new game for this update.
I downloaded the game and started.

SamanthaLFG

Dec 10, 2018
Maybe i found something. I begin a new game with old version when the intro is finished i save and load the save with the new game uptated. For the moment the game has no crash ;)

PS : Sorry for my english..(n)

SamanthaLFG

Dec 10, 2018
Are you using old save files?

Was the relations tab released in 2.3.2? If it was not, then old saves aren't compatible... It's been so long that I'm not sure at all.

A lot of stuff was changed and I only tested using new game save files myself.
It's hard for me to know to what extent the game will work with older version save files.

I know it's inconvenient to start the game from scratch but I think it might be necessary to start a new game for this update.
By the way thanks to you good job

Reactions: Msaini

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This is so embarrassing...

I forgot to change the starting point of the game... You're starting from the vampire camp which you're not supposed to...
Now I know why it's not working lol :) I was looking at your screenshots and I was like "WTf... how is he already in the vampire cave"... That's why I asked if you used some older saves...

I feel so dumb now...

I was testing an event so I changed the game start point to easily bug test an event and then forgot to change it back.
I'll reupload the game again.

Hopefully, I didn't do any other dumb mistakes like this :)

Download the game again from the first post.

Last edited:

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018

I forgot to change the starting point of the game... You're starting from the vampire camp which you're not supposed to...
Now I know why it's not working lol :) I was looking at your screenshots and I was like "WTf... how is he already in the vampire cave"... That's why I asked if you used some older saves...

I feel so dumb now...

I was testing an event so I changed the game start point to easily bug test an event and then forgot to change it back.

In any case:
If you already downloaded the game, download the file I've attached to this post, extract, and copy files inside "Data" folder and overwrite.
I did what you told, but the problem persist, but now sarah disappeared xD And when I try to get out of the cave, theres a error.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't want to assume anything so humor me and download the game from the first post and start a new game. The game doesn't start on the map that is on the pictures you posted. I guess the information where the game starts isn't stored only on those two maps I uploaded as a fix but somewhere else also. So, it's best you download the game again and try.

It must work then.

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
I don't want to assume anything so humor me and download the game from the first post and start a new game. The game doesn't start on the map that is on the pictures you posted. I guess the information where the game starts isn't stored only on those two maps I uploaded as a fix but somewhere else also. So, it's best you download the game again and try.

It must work then.
Yep, downloaded the game from the op again, and It seems working fine

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017

I feel so dumb now...

Download the game again from the first post.
thanks man, have a good trip

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
I think theres a ending bug, after reaching 50 relations points with, Mireupa, Peta..etc, I choose to "continue pregnancy" with the goddess, but the screen turns black and nothing happens

• Red Heart
Reactions: ngoc86522020

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Maybe.

Could you post your save file so I check?

EDIT: I think I might have found what was wrong. Download the bugfix from the link in the first post and see if that fixes it. If not, upload your save file plz.

Last edited:

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
Maybe.

Could you post your save file so I check?

EDIT: I think I might have found what was wrong. Download the bugfix from the link in the first post and see if that fixes it. If not, upload your save file plz.
Fixed, thanks! I found other bug that causes a crash in the game, right after exiting the "relations" menu.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does that happen always or sometimes?

EDIT:
I think I fixed that as well now.
Download bugfix from link in the first post again, overwrite and see if it works now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote