RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the contraceptives? I know its from the doctor but i've finished his events but i never got any. I cant progress the farmer events in the south no matter how many times i sex him. Also sarah says she needs to see gordon at the end but i cant complete that scene because her pregnancy always reaches 100 due to all the creampies she gets.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You get contraceptives the first time you have sex with the doctor. This happens right after you find the wounded farmer at his cow ranch and bring him to the hospital. When this happens, Sarah will end up having sex with the doctor and he will give her contraceptives. Later, you can also get them from somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't remember where exactly.

I assume you need contraceptives for the Gordon bath event where you get pregnant and get game over?

If that's the case, you need to go lower your pregnancy to 0 and reset the bath counter before you start that event. To do that, visit a bath to halve the pregnancy value and then go to sleep to reset the bath counter. Repeat that until your pregnancy is 0. When it's zero go to sleep to reset the bath counter and then start the Gordon inn event. That way after you finish the first event with Gordon, you can go inside the bathwater inside the inn and halve the pregnancy value down from ~80 to ~40, and then you can proceed with the rest of the events.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
You get contraceptives the first time you have sex with the doctor. This happens right after you find the wounded farmer at his cow ranch and bring him to the hospital. When this happens, Sarah will end up having sex with the doctor and he will give her contraceptives. Later, you can also get them from somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't remember where exactly.

I assume you need contraceptives for the Gordon bath event where you get pregnant and get game over?

If that's the case, you need to go lower your pregnancy to 0 and reset the bath counter before you start that event. To do that, visit a bath to halve the pregnancy value and then go to sleep to reset the bath counter. Repeat that until your pregnancy is 0. When it's zero go to sleep to reset the bath counter and then start the Gordon inn event. That way after you finish the first event with Gordon, you can go inside the bathwater inside the inn and halve the pregnancy value down from ~80 to ~40, and then you can proceed with the rest of the events.
ohhh that was my problem, i would start the event AFTER already bathing so going in the water wouldnt lower it. thanks and great work on the translation!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ohhh that was my problem, i would start the event AFTER already bathing so going in the water wouldnt lower it. thanks and great work on the translation!
Thanks.

Also, note that you will have to do this one more time (because there's one more scene that is almost identical you have to see to continue on with the story).

This whole thing will be "fixed" with a system overhaul of the pregnancy system I did and that will be released in the next patch. With the new system when Sarah gets pregnant, you won't get a game over, but the next time you go to sleep a scene will be triggered where Sarah in her dream visits the Goddess Aphrodite temple and has some options and other stuff.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Any chance to see the next patch soon?
I'm close to finishing the "Empire Camp" ending. The only thing left to do after that is done is to play through the game and test to see if everything is working as it's supposed to do. A lot of things have been changed that impact the whole game in some ways so there's bound to be some scenes that will bug out and I want to properly test it all out before I upload it.

Truth be told, these past two years, I've been working less and less on the game. Doing this was always a kind of hobi of mine but the more I work on the game and add new scenes, the harder it is for me to think of new original ideas and implement new scenes that are different than the already existing ones. Because of that sometimes even four months pass before I think of something new that I think would be cool to add to the game. Usually, I see something in some other game, or watch a TV show, or read something and then start to think that it would be cool to have that in the game, and then I think about how to try to implement it in the game.

I've also been trying to contact the original author via e-mail but he doesn't respond :(
I've offered to pay him to send me the graphic files for pregnant Sarah that he obviously made (there are some pictures on his website with Sarah having a pregnant belly) but I think he doesn't use that email anymore and I don't know of any other way to contact him. It makes me so sad that he never finished and released the 2nd part of the game. What I could've all done if I had those files... :(

Tata

Sep 26, 2016
I've offered to pay him to send me the graphic files for pregnant Sarah that he obviously made (there are some pictures on his website with Sarah having a pregnant belly) but I think he doesn't use that email anymore and I don't know of any other way to contact him.
Yeah, it would be great to see it in the game. It is a shame he didn't respond. When it comes to ideas, if you are willing to implement new functionality, I guess you always can ask people here to share)
For me, for example, it seems that a small change like scenes replayability (say the ability to replay the last scene as many times as you want) may be beneficial.
And personally I would love to see the festival part (with improvements and extensions) moved to the first game)

Anyway, thank you for your great job.

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
I've also been trying to contact the original author via e-mail but he doesn't respond :(
I've offered to pay him to send me the graphic files for pregnant Sarah that he obviously made (there are some pictures on his website with Sarah having a pregnant belly) but I think he doesn't use that email anymore and I don't know of any other way to contact him. It makes me so sad that he never finished and released the 2nd part of the game. What I could've all done if I had those files... :(
Have you tried or maybe ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I can't send the message through japanese dlsite since I don't have an account, but I've sent him a message to read his email through that second link. What's the 2nd link for? Is it really him/they?

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
I can't send the message through japanese dlsite since I don't have an account, but I've sent him a message to read his email through that second link. What's the 2nd link for? Is it really him/they?
I found that second link on so probably theirs? The link text is translated as "Modified Rotating Seira 1st Uploader" or maybe just a mod?
dlsite seems like the best bet though as they are probably still getting some money through it.

adiktus

Feb 2, 2018
Can someone help me please? I've seen the farmer mention his ranch near the fields, and I'm 75% sure I've received the panties in the save I'm doing (now the wife is on the counter). There's no farmer near the cows.

Edit: I enabled switch number 223 to make Mierupa give me the panties again, but I don't know if doing this has any other effects =/

Last edited:

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck in the continuation of the game.
I took the money from the ogre's treasure, but now what should I do?
Thanks

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck in the continuation of the game.
I took the money from the ogre's treasure, but now what should I do?
Thanks
Did you do the brothel events?
When you finish the brothel you will get a pass to enter Maronite village where you will see an event uphold...

The game itself has a lot of problems and the true end is one of them.
You can get the ending without even leaving the village pretty much.

Without leaving the village there is no way for you to win against Otias so you will always get true end. If you win against Otias, then you get another end where Sarah is in the temple bath and talking about something with 3 other people (don't remember anymore).

To get to the end you need to head north through the cave that is a bit north of the village temple. There you will get to a hut where a guy will give you a boat and with the boat, you get to the aphrodite temple where the imperial army made camp. You need to clear your way until you get to Otias and you just need to lose to him to get the ending :) LOL

Basically, if you've seen the des****** of Maronite village, you can go north of the village temple and trigger the end.

One day, I'll also get to that I hope :) Currently, I'm busy doing other things but I've made a shortlist of things I want to change.

On a side note, you getting the gold from the Ogre means that everything I did is working now. I'm curious which route you took to get the gold. Did you agree to have the ogre baby or did you poison the ogre?

THE LIST:
- Shopkeeper outside the brothel at night -> This shit is broken. Even I, until I opened the event in editor didn't know what was going on. This will get fixed for sure before I release the next version.

- Maronite village rebuilding events -> This won't happen in the next version but probably the next one and it will take a lot of time to make.

- Transfering scenes from 2nd game to 1st game. -> With every new version, I'll somehow implement some scenes from the 2nd game. In the next release that will be Turta's scenes after he's bedridden from the fall at the start of the game.

- Interactive sprite animation scene -> This is something I've been working on for quite a while now. It's hard to explain properly. Actually, if you've played the Summer Memories game then you know how the h-scenes work there. This is exactly what I'm making for this game. The player will determine 1. Sex Scene Sprite, 2. Sprite Animation Speed, 3. Climax (when the bar is full). Also, I'm trying to add text randomizer to the whole thing and for cut scenes to display for climax and piston action. Right now, it's looking pretty sweet to me. I'll make a video probably when I'm finished with what I've planed to get some kind of feedback on what I should improve and what people think in general.

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
I chose to get pregnant with the ogre.
I got to the end but I lost to Otias, I don't know how to win, is it possible? Is there any technique?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I chose to get pregnant with the ogre.
I got to the end but I lost to Otias, I don't know how to win, is it possible? Is there any technique?
There is if you manage to get real equipment from the shopkeeper in front of the Roman Lake Brothel at night.
There are two sets of armor you can get from the shopkeeper.
The first set consists of: Demon Ring, Bracelet and Charm.
The second set consists of: Holy Angel Ring, Bracelet, Charm and Necklace.
The shopkeeper also sells a matching weapon for the Holy Angel Set called Holy Angel Rapier.

Basically, if you manage to get Holy Angel equipment, you can easily beat anyone. It's like having cheat codes.

The way the game author made that whole event is that the shopkeeper scams if you don't do this first.
When you open the trade window and before you buy an item, you need to sell items worth more than the item you're buying and then you go buy the item and exit the trade window.

If an item is worth 50k, you need to sell items with a total worth of 51k and then go buy the item worth 50k.
If you don't do it this way, the shopkeeper will trade you a fake item that gives zero stats.

That's one of the reasons I made the Ogre event to give a player a decent amount of money. With that money, you can skip doing 50 times brothel events and just buy items that will give you a fighting chance against Otias.

Also, if you do it right and buy the first item, the next time you open the trade window, you will see another set item for sale and it will be more expensive than the first one. Again, you need to sell items with total worth higher than the item you're buying before you buy the item.

I will rework this shopkeeper event in the future because I think it's a bit stupid and it's impossible to figure out what's going on unless you edit the event inside rpg maker xp editor and see the code.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So, I'm finished with the Empire Ending which consists now of two parts since I just kept and kept on expanding because I just kept getting one idea after another. But at some point, I really had to say that's enough. With that out of the way, I went back to adjust the ogre's and morgan's scene to fix some issues with the new pregnancy event.

Now I'm at a part where I got the idea to implement some new scenes for Heitosu, Aphrodite village patriarch, and Sarah's grandfather. The idea was that while he's still in the village, while Sarah masturbates, he might hear some weird sounds and enter her room and catch her masturbating.

But I'm not sure about how to proceed from there. I'm kinda thinking I want the whole scene to be more "educational" than anything else, like he's teaching her about woman parts, male parts, about pregnancy, he's touching her and helping her
lower her lust, etc...

Should I stop at that or maybe after few scenes with blowjob/caressing, he just loses it and ends up having sex with her but regrets it in the morning...?

Also, I was thinking if she masturbates in the morning/day, she might get caught masturbating by Mierupa/Peta.
Kinda thought about this being dependant on the relationship(you would need a certain level of relationship to trigger) and making it an interactive scene.

I'm open to all ideas... Usually, I'm pretty sure about how I want to proceed with scenes, but now this time...

While thinking about all of this, I noticed also that after the first part of the game, it's hard to raise libido for masturbation scenes since in every scene after that she has sex and this only lowers her libido. There's hardly any event that raises it. To kinda fix that, I've made it for new random plant monsters to spawn in the village every few days. Also, I'll put implementing more small caressing scenes(boob touching, ass touching, ass massage, kissing) all over the village that will raise her libido.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Should I stop at that or maybe after few scenes with blowjob/caressing, he just loses it and ends up having sex with her but regrets it in the morning...?
if everyone is else is going to be fucking her, it'd probably be stranger if he didn't also get in there. Like that's kind of the point of the game in general, no? Post-nut regret makes sense too, but then deciding to go for it again anyway seems like a good route IMO ('if she's coming here and letting me do this, what does she expect is going to happen?' 'It's not my fault', etc), but your ideas are already pretty great do what you think is best.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
So, I'm finished with the Empire Ending which consists now of two parts since I just kept and kept on expanding because I just kept getting one idea after another. But at some point, I really had to say that's enough. With that out of the way, I went back to adjust the ogre's and morgan's scene to fix some issues with the new pregnancy event.

Now I'm at a part where I got the idea to implement some new scenes for Heitosu, Aphrodite village patriarch, and Sarah's grandfather. The idea was that while he's still in the village, while Sarah masturbates, he might hear some weird sounds and enter her room and catch her masturbating.

But I'm not sure about how to proceed from there. I'm kinda thinking I want the whole scene to be more "educational" than anything else, like he's teaching her about woman parts, male parts, about pregnancy, he's touching her and helping her
lower her lust, etc...

Also, I was thinking if she masturbates in the morning/day, she might get caught masturbating by Mierupa/Peta.
Kinda thought about this being dependant on the relationship(you would need a certain level of relationship to trigger) and making it an interactive scene.

I'm open to all ideas... Usually, I'm pretty sure about how I want to proceed with scenes, but now this time...

While thinking about all of this, I noticed also that after the first part of the game, it's hard to raise libido for masturbation scenes since in every scene after that she has sex and this only lowers her libido. There's hardly any event that raises it. To kinda fix that, I've made it for new random plant monsters to spawn in the village every few days. Also, I'll put implementing more small caressing scenes(boob touching, ass touching, ass massage, kissing) all over the village that will raise her libido.
good idea to increase libido by harassing her, I agree with the fact that everyone in the village harasses her by touching her everywhere.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
if everyone is else is going to be fucking her, it'd probably be stranger if he didn't also get in there. Like that's kind of the point of the game in general, no? Post-nut regret makes sense too, but then deciding to go for it again anyway seems like a good route IMO ('if she's coming here and letting me do this, what does she expect is going to happen?' 'It's not my fault', etc), but your ideas are already pretty great do what you think is best.
But, at this point in the game, Sarah is dating Aramis and is only having sex with him. She doesn't let anyone else put it inside other than Aramis. Also, Heitosu is her grandfather... so... I don't know... it's weird to me...

Only after Heitosu leaves the village she has sex with other villagers and this happens after Aramis cheats on Sarah and they break up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ngoc86522020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote