• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

waghhander

Jun 26, 2018
Should I stop at that or maybe after few scenes with blowjob/caressing, he just loses it and ends up having sex with her but regrets it in the morning...?
What if he regrets it in the morning and apologies to Sarah, but she will feel sorry for him and will decide to let him do her without his understanding it's her? I mean a scene like the one in hospital, when Sarah was fucked through curtains
For example, she can tell him that he can get help with his needs in the hospital and there will this scene occurs

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ngoc86522020

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It works for me.
I don't know why it doesn't for you. It must be your windows locale settings.
I don't know what your setting are, but if you use locale emulator and start the game using it with Japanese locale it must work.
Otherwise, you should open game.ini and set library =RGSS102E.dll but this messes up the font so I don't encourage people to use it.

104J.dll
Untitled.png

102E.dll
Untitled1.png

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
My mistake, I didn't realize you were only talking about that extended boyfriend-sequence at the start (which IMO was kind of a drag honestly, that whole part). Yes, no full-on sexy-times there yet then, wouldn't be appropriate yet. Something like Heitosu busting a nut without even being touched just as Sarah was about to give in and at least make some kind of sexual contact with him perhaps (or the reverse, maybe even both of them)? As a final act for him there before the game opens up certainly something could probably do with happening to set the stage for everything that happens later. As for him being her Grandfather - 'H-game logic', don't think too much about it, though I could understand why someone might have trouble writing a script that kind of thing. Good luck with the project btw.

Last edited:

DevilRabbit

Mar 19, 2019
So I think I bugged the game - I'm basically soft locked.

I've done all the Inn scenes it will let me without repeats, all the old man day time inn, all the temple it let me do and the farmer up to the point he tells me to meet him at his farm (but he is never there).

Now there are no events? I can't go into the M. Academy, I can't leave the village, etc.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You probably didn't finish the Gordon Inn events but I can't know that for sure until you post your save file.

DevilRabbit

Mar 19, 2019
When I reenter the inn it just tells me I've seen this scene before. If I still go in it just replays the same scenes.

Jul 11, 2017
how do I pass this part? I just left the cave where the crystal was supposed to be, I talked to the NPC there but now I'm here
2021-05-04.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
CaiNanE
I don't know if it's a better translation, but it sure is a less buggy version with a lot of bug fixes that the original game has.
Also, this version offers A TON of new content and other changes that I added that not everyone will like. You can see what changes those are in the first post.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, it looks awesome. I really want to try it out. But I can't since MEGA made that change a month back and blocks this computers (and a bunch of others I guess) access.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, it looks awesome. I really want to try it out. But I can't since MEGA made that change a month back and blocks this computers (and a bunch of others I guess) access.
Well, I can't help you there. Maybe someone else can reupload it on some other service.

This is a plot heavy game with some 3d hardass scene.
I wouldn't go that far to call it a "plot heavy game". There are plenty of rpg maker h-games that have a much better plot than this game. What appealed to me the most was the 3d art, hentai animations, and the simplicity of the game.

Reactions: ronan333

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
When should we expect to get new update
Date could be nice
There you go.

Since I kinda lost the inspiration lately to finish the vampire scene I've decided to update the 2.3.3 version.

2.3.3 changelog is inside the first post as is the link to the new version.

I still have to implement Heitosu catching Sarah masturbating in her room and the new vampire scene + ending for him.
I still haven't thought of a good story for the past Vampire-Aphrodite relationship so I've been stuck for like a month thinking about it here and there.

Also, I haven't properly bug tested this version so report any bugs you find. A screenshot and a bit of text about where the bug occurred (which event) goes a long way for me to find and fix the bug.

Older version saves might causes unexpected errors. I recommend starting a clean game or at least loading before entering the empire camp for the first time.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
BUG:
when I look in the relations tab menu

when I try to get out of the cave, and because of that I can't see the rest of the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Are you using old save files?

Was the relations tab released in 2.3.2? If it was not, then old saves aren't compatible... It's been so long that I'm not sure at all.

A lot of stuff was changed and I only tested using new game save files myself.
It's hard for me to know to what extent the game will work with older version save files.

I know it's inconvenient to start the game from scratch but I think it might be necessary to start a new game for this update.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ngoc86522020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote