RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 5, 2017
We are literally on a piracy website, get off the high horse ya daft cunt.
A cursory glance through this very thread would tell you that trying to cheat in this game basically just doesn't work.

Honestly why bother playing the game at all if you're gonna try to cheat through it? I'm sure there are image rips or video playthroughs out there somewhere.

Also that's a pretty big brain move there; insulting the person you asked for help.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What has this being a piracy website to do with you being a cheat and messing up with the game?

The reason I don't help people like you is that chances are you broke the game yourself and I don't want to waste my time figuring out what the fuck you did and how you broke the game.

The game has its own problems as it is and I don't need people like you to mess things up even further.

Be happy and enjoy your life.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
you are right, this is a pirate site and everyone is free to do whatever they want with a game, but this is a private job and asking for advice on what you do does not seem appropriate, especially when it comes to cheats.

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
i dled this game but the file has no file type... what do i unpack or open with after winraring it? thanks

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
i dled this game but the file has no file type... what do i unpack or open with after winraring it? thanks
You download from the first link, unzip then you download from the second link and copy inside the first folder and start the game by double-clicking on game.exe.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Using a locale emulator was never "a must", but it was strongly suggested to use because the game tended to crash more often when not using a locale emulator set to the Japan region. I never figured out why. Personally, I've rarely even seen a game crash when using locale emulator set to Japan region or setting your windows region to Japan,

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
In the folder "\Graphics\Pictures\Animation\" there are 75 pictures named "アニメ/0001-0075" But that is only true if you know how to extract japanese shift-jis encoded archives.

If you don't you get the mojibake (garbled charachters). Not sure if that would break that animation or not. But I am pretty sure you need to run in locale emulator if you did manage to extract with correct code page.

I saw one more file that was shift-jis encoded, but I don't remember where.

It would perhaps be a good idea to repack the game with utf-8 so people didn't have to deal with the extra step of changing code pages. Or rename the remaning few names to smthng western and patch the game to use those names.

Last edited:

Akasora

Jun 3, 2017
You download from the first link, unzip then you download from the second link and copy inside the first folder and start the game by double-clicking on game.exe.
the first link is a ".3" file, nothing to unzip there for me

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
For some reason, mega removed the extension of the file.

It should be .zip so add .zip or just use 7zip or any other similar program to unpack.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone else getting low FPS? I am getting stuttering low FPS.....I havea I9-10900k and a 2080TI. So dont know if the additional content is making the game run poorly? @kR1pt0n1t3. Thanks!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I have i7 gtx 2080 and the game works fine.

Maybe you don't have turned on the first option when you press F1?

There's no reason for the game not to run smoothly. It's not script intensive so it should run smoothly on even much much worse computers.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
I have i7 gtx 2080 and the game works fine.

Maybe you don't have turned on the first option when you press F1?

There's no reason for the game not to run smoothly. It's not script intensive so it should run smoothly on even much much worse computers.
No i made sure that was checked. I dont know what it is though....I have another version of the game apart from your additional files and it runs at 60 FPS....so I really dont know, could be me but I doubt it. Not trying to blame you or anything just wondering if you might know what the culprit might be...thanks.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The current game frame rate is set to 30.

You could change it to 60 but that would make all the animations run much faster and it would seem like the game is in turbo mode. To do that, you need to open game in editor and change line under main script to "Graphics.frame_rate = 60". Currently it's set to 30.

1623484860384.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Yes and no.

The base game is the same. The translation is different and my version contains a lot of new events and scenes the original version doesn't have. Plus this version has a lot of other changes, like UI, sex sprites, and a lot of other small stuff.
I see thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote