RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I think I fixed the thing with the speed... It works for me so it should work for all now.

Also added a little image to show key control in the upper-right corner.

Added everything to the bug-fix link.

Can't seem to find the "dinning" you mentioned.

View attachment 1268313

f9account
I used to do partial and full game translations, but in the last few years, I've stopped since actual companies like Kagura Games popped up that practically translate every game I like and would like to translate. The last project I've worked on was Goddess of Memorier but for some reason, Wolf Engine kept crashing over and over and I've lost the will to work on the game. Sometimes I've had to like redo a scene like five times. The crashes were unexpected and happened without any particular reason. Recently, I've been thinking to start translating either Siren's Harp, Fall of Ship, or Romance of Fantasy but I haven't decided yet.
If that could be considered sort of a poll, I would like to see Fall of Ship translated; I like the content, it's small and shouldn't take long. :) Thanks either way.

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
I think I fixed the thing with the speed... It works for me so it should work for all now.

Also added a little image to show key control in the upper-right corner.

Added everything to the bug-fix link.

Can't seem to find the "dinning" you mentioned.
I believe it was the first part of the date where Sartre invites Sartre to go "dinning" at the Roman Lake Hotel restaurant.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
f9account
I used to do partial and full game translations, but in the last few years, I've stopped since actual companies like Kagura Games popped up that practically translate every game I like and would like to translate. The last project I've worked on was Goddess of Memorier but for some reason, Wolf Engine kept crashing over and over and I've lost the will to work on the game. Sometimes I've had to like redo a scene like five times. The crashes were unexpected and happened without any particular reason. Recently, I've been thinking to start translating either Siren's Harp, Fall of Ship, or Romance of Fantasy but I haven't decided yet.
Nice. I've been doing translations as well, so I know that pain of frustrating crashes because of punctuation or something.

I'm working on Hounds of the Meteor at the moment.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there an actual guide/walkthrough for this game? Seems like a huge pain to go through without one.
I don't think so.

There's a "mini-guide" (link in the first post) but there's no detailed guide. And the mini-guide doesn't cover the added content I did.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That's actually a bug now that I look at it and has nothing to do with saves.
Can you give me your save file so I can test it?

Try and putting it inside the data folder and overwrite.
It should work, but won't know unless you try or post your save so I can try ^_^

Also, this is only the first part of the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this ending, I tried to do something that you can't see in any other ending and that's an interactive sprite scene. Basically, you as a player will choose sex sprites, the animation speed and when the bar fills, you'll be able to cum. Every scene has its own conditions for ending it. Fulfilling that condition will end the interactive scene.

To add to your previous remarks.

To get the bandit ending, you had to wait for a few days (I think it was five days before you could trigger the next scene). This was because Sarah wanted to punish them for what they did and "scare" them a bit. But that scene would lead to a bad end with the bandits.

Nothing with Doma or the old man.

The fast speed you mentioned in the original version was a bug.

No benefits to using a fake name. It more to add something different (something new) to the whole event. That doesn't mean I won't come up with something maybe in the future.

The scene I mentioned with the guards is the one where if Sarah sleeps outside the village for >10 times, the guards notice it and try to blackmail Sarah once when she returns to the barrier. They tell her if she doesn't want them to report her to Aramis that she should come the next day to a cave near a village. Once there, something happens :)

In Peta's last scene you had to wait also a few days to trigger a scene where Peta runs around the village to get some information on how to get Sarah pregnant. Until you saw that scene, there was no way for you to trigger that last scene. I always liked the idea of keeping the scene a bit hidden and not that easy to find. I know it probably frustrates a lot of people that just want to see the scene, but I wanted to do things differently to not be so repetitive. That's why I mirrored a lot of scenes and tried to wary different sex positions when doing new events.

In 2.3.3 the ending option was added to the rabbit doll (not cat) and removed from the new game starting text. By default, the endings were turned on.

I don't remember a bug with Morgan and a swimsuit. To start working in the inn bath, you had to get the swimsuit from Morgan, and to get that, you had to finish his quest for killing the plant monsters on the field. So after finishing Morgan's quest and then finishing Turta's quest you could trigger Morgan's scene by visiting him in his house any of the days after that up until he left the village.
One thing I did notice with Morgan after getting the swimsuit was when Sarah visits him and finds him sulking after learning of his wife's infidelity, towards the end of the dream sequence it mentions Aramis ejaculating in her last instead of Morgan, probably from a shared animation. It's trivial, but if you are correcting some other things later maybe you could include that. The game is great even if you don't.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
One thing I did notice with Morgan after getting the swimsuit was when Sarah visits him and finds him sulking after learning of his wife's infidelity, towards the end of the dream sequence it mentions Aramis ejaculating in her last instead of Morgan, probably from a shared animation. It's trivial, but if you are correcting some other things later maybe you could include that. The game is great even if you don't.
Corrected and added to bugfix link in the first post.

Reactions: ronan333

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
EDIT:

I think my download was fucked up, I re-download again and hopefully it works then. If I don't update this with an edit 2 everything works.

Strange. I seem to be too stupid to install the Bugfix.

I downloaded it and put the data folder in the game folder (overwriting most files in the old data folder) and same for graphics.

After starting up the game I get a half Japanese run time error saying I'm missing
tktk_bitmap.dll in line 50 or so.

I'm running the game via the locale emulator in admin mode.

Strange, if AI don't apply the Bugfix the game runs fine. Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I overwrite the files? Is another folder needed?

I checked the second Sarah of the rotation cut game and it seems that ones has a tktk_bitmap.dll inside the game folder.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Do you have that file in the root folder? If you don't, maybe your antivirus deleted it or something.

That file should be in the folder where game.exe is located.

I'm downloading the game again and bugfix to see what's going on.

EDIT:
I just downloaded the game from the first link, applied the bugfix and the game runs normally. I don't get any errors.

Folder structure should look like this.

1625485196972.png

Last edited:

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Hello, I try to goto River with Bandit Manmaka to fish.. (I have not defeated the female guard leader togoto the next village yet) I get to the path after we crawl through the bushes. I exit that path and get a black screen. Before people make the following suggestion, I have:

1) My computer is set to Japanese Local
2) I extracted files in winrar for japanese name encoding (and with 7zip without Japanese name encoding but still set to japanese locale)
3) I have installed the RTP files from rpg maker

I still keep getting black screen when i go from path to river. I can access the escape menu where you can save game and saved once on black screen and reloaded it. It is still a black screen with music playing. I have tried everything that I can think of Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you in advance.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hello, I try to goto River with Bandit Manmaka to fish.. (I have not defeated the female guard leader togoto the next village yet) I get to the path after we crawl through the bushes. I exit that path and get a black screen. Before people make the following suggestion, I have:

1) My computer is set to Japanese Local
2) I extracted files in winrar for japanese name encoding (and with 7zip without Japanese name encoding but still set to japanese locale)
3) I have installed the RTP files from rpg maker

I still keep getting black screen when i go from path to river. I can access the escape menu where you can save game and saved once on black screen and reloaded it. It is still a black screen with music playing. I have tried everything that I can think of Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you in advance.
Post you save file and I'll check.

What version of the game are you playing?

Elsabrosom

Mar 17, 2020
I got this error and it is the first error I find, I am using an emulator to play it in Japanese, and that scene I did before with the soldiers, but now it does not want to unfold. Error.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That file is there, you just don't have installed probably support for Japanese characters so the system bugs out.

Download bugfix from the first post and apply it. You shouldn't get that error now.

Reactions: Elsabrosom

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is it out? Can't seem to find it the UMLF is I think a preview file size is 9mb
Link:
Key: OK5qG072rqr36Xj5Z4i6yn_v_pc5MTcgvQt1Vq7RUkU

It's incomplete. The author never finished the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shizusan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote