RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Firestorm01

Jul 5, 2017
Is the jail the house with the horses outside? How do you go down the stairs? I bought some rum but can't give it to any of the guards

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You give the rum to the prisoner in the first cell in exchange for some information.

Did you see the scene where they catch the Crescent Moon gang? If so then continue to try and go to the prison and at some point, the guard will stop you but some female General will let you go through. Maybe you need to go and sleep for some switches to flip or variables to change.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I just checked inside the editor.

To be able to enter the prison it needs to be morning and switch 449 (夜宿坊のおじいさん出る) needs to be on.
I couldn't find tho where exactly that switch gets flipped on.

Try like I said to go to sleep and then in the morning try to enter the prison.

If all the switches are on, there should be in the middle of the room, behind the guard, a female general Gina.

1638347992383.png

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Where is the Ranch were I'm supposed to kill the demons for Morgan and Turta, I can't find them no mather what!!! (also i'm bad at findinh things) but even so, if someone could tell me that would make my dayy

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
When you exit Sarah's house, go east a bit and then when you get to Plaza go south. There you will see the fields. Morgans's fields are down the road on the right and Turta's are on the left. You'll see the serfs for Morgan and Turta there and monsters on the field obviously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: princess bride

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
When you exit Sarah's house, go east a bit and then when you get to Plaza go south. There you will see the fields. Morgans's fields are down the road on the right and Turta's are on the left. You'll see the serfs for Morgan and Turta there and monsters on the field obviously.
OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That is a totally different game... It's the 2nd part which has nothing to do with my translation of the first game.
The only thing I transferred from that version is the few scenes with Turta where's he is bedridden.

The second game is also translated but the translation is very bad since he never finished it and I never went back to fix grammar mistakes and other things.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
That is a totally different game... It's the 2nd part which has nothing to do with my translation of the first game.
The only thing I transferred from that version is the few scenes with Turta where's he is bedridden.

The second game is also translated but the translation is very bad since he never finished it and I never went back to fix grammar mistakes and other things.
Hi kR1pt0n1t3, is there a way to unlock al scenes from replay room ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi

Hi kR1pt0n1t3, is there a way to unlock al scenes from replay room ?
The ones added by the original author are unlocked as you see them in-game.

Most of the scenes I added cannot be replayed from the replay room since I never made them with the possibility of that in mind. Endings I added, on the other hand, can be replayed from a special map once you see them. The special map is located where the festival map is on in the second game. It's located down the road from the temple on the right.

1641221788028.png

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
The ones added by the original author are unlocked as you see them in-game.

Most of the scenes I added cannot be replayed from the replay room since I never made them with the possibility of that in mind. Endings I added, on the other hand, can be replayed from a special map once you see them. The special map is located where the festival map is on in the second game. It's located down the road from the temple on the right.

View attachment 1577747
Thank you for your answer, the game is quite long to play and being able to discover all scenes requires a lot of time. Is there a save file with all scenes unlocked ? P.S. In the gallery room I discovered that I can get to another room by clicking on the soldier at the bottom of the room, but I can't play any scene from that room. Thank you.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Download this, put it inside the data folder and overwrite when asked.
Start the game, go inside recollection, and click on the tree in the middle of the room.

This will only unlock all the scenes made by the original author, it will not unlock endings or scenes I made.

And you're right. The game has a lot of scenes, to begin with. With the stuff that I added I'd guess there are over 250 scenes so far.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Download this, put it inside the data folder and overwrite when asked.
Start the game, go inside recollection, and click on the tree in the middle of the room.

This will only unlock all the scenes made by the original author, it will not unlock endings or scenes I made.

And you're right. The game has a lot of scenes, to begin with. With the stuff that I added I'd guess there are over 250 scenes so far.
I must be missing something; clicking the tree seems to do nothing. Is there any indication it works?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Oh, I see, I had things already unlocked; the tree didn't do anything after that.

Does the gallery only have the human scenes? I don't think it has the tentacle ones anywhere.

Mar 13, 2018
what if we put condoms in the game?
Visually it is not difficult, but it will be difficult to attach it to scenes.
you can use it, for example a condom breaks.
I think the game will be more interesting...))

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote