RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You can bug the game with that cause most events change multiple variables and multiple variables and switches are used to trigger events and people that try to mess with that without knowing exactly what variables are used where and what value they must have, usually end up bugging events and soft blocking themselves.

Then they come here asking me to help them lol.

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
You can bug the game with that cause most events change multiple variables and multiple variables and switches are used to trigger events and people that try to mess with that without knowing exactly what variables are used where and what value they must have, usually end up bugging events and soft blocking themselves.

Then they come here asking me to help them lol.
Aw man, that sucks. But oh well, i guess i have to play the vanilla way then. thanks for answering!

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Before you leave the village it might be a good idea to visit the Prelate inside the Temple 2F, so you can go to western forest.
Makes sure you've upgraded your swords with the blacksmith so you can easily kill the mobs inside the cave.
One day when you visit the blacksmith if you've upgraded the sword enough, he will say you can upgrade the sword one last time but he needs a special item (Metal Crystal).
Get the Metal Crystal from the cave north of the temple and bring it to the blacksmith so he upgraded the sword one last time.
At this point, you'll be able to also have sex with him.

Brothel - This take too much to explain but it's pretty straightforward. Talk with the brothel manager, and if you're progressed the scenes enough,
once you leave the brothel, you will see a girl standing in front of it. She'll ask you if you could take her place working in the brothel but just
until she's back. She has this sad sob story but since Sarah needs to work to get the certificate she agrees.
Just keep working and progressing scenes with Alex and that will trigger other scenes.
So first of all... attached picture, does this temple bath ever come to working with a scene or what? I went down the cave for the crystal and then took the alternative route because the prelate at the temple said something about the ruins being infested polluting the water. But after actually going there I met with an army, went into the old aphrodite temple and all for what seemed way to early in the story progression...

Second, now that I'm nearly getting to the brothel again, give me a more clear guide, or what actual trigger it needs to progress beyond it?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Also there has been these errors, first time was with the Turta elder, and another with that group around the campfire just around the start of the military camp.

edit: I managed to get through the soldier camp the second time

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Also, there have been these errors, first time was with the Turta elder, and another with that group around the campfire just around the start of the military camp.

edit: I managed to get through the soldier camp the second time
Like it's been said many many times in this thread, that error occurs for me unknown reasons. It happens and I don't know why. Just restart the game and start the scene again and it works. It's probably an occasional bug within a script or the engine itself but it's something I can't figure out.

The bath is closed because of the orgy. The scene itself can't be seen. The temple bath is connected to the Aphrodite Temple with a waterway (which you can't access). The flower monsters at that time for unknown reasons have been moving in large numbers towards the south where the aphrodite village is and they have contaminated the bathwater with their liquid which has aphrodisiac effects. This is the reason why the people that were in the bath got horny and had an orgy. Since the water has been contaminated, the bath is closed until the problem with the bathwater has been dealt with.

I have been thinking about some events that I plan to add regarding the temple and the outside onsen which right now can't be accessed, but the map has been made by the original author but he never finished it.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok, got stuck in that same part in goddamn brothel sequence again, finally found what it took to progress. Which is, going to the restaurant at evening, having a glimpse of Alex, sleeping and then finding the hanging of crescent moon the next day at the main road.
This was so goddamn unintuitive, because the event sort of presumes that you were sleeping at the hotel and went at evening, Sarah says she sees Alex in the garden, but when you go, there is no one to be found besides those flirty guys from the beach.
Its really hard for you to stumble into that because: 1) if you're doing the brothel scenes you just sleep with gunram and never usually go out at evening 2) the hotel is expensive and you usually wouldn't sleep there anyway, even before getting the certificate.

From what it looks on the guide there isn't that much going on after this part either. Oh and btw, there is a breaking bug that happens when sleeping in the inn next to the hotel, if you the bed from the side, the walks two squares and gets stuck on the other bed, if she uses it from below, it comes out normally, but it doesn't have clothes in the bin, meaning you can never leave the room.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Post a save so I can bug test the inn bug you mentioned.

I'm not the one that made the game. All I know is that I never had any problems finding this stuff out. It's maybe because I like walking around and talking with everyone.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Post a save so I can bug test the inn bug you mentioned.

I'm not the one that made the game. All I know is that I never had any problems finding this stuff out. It's maybe because I like walking around and talking with everyone.
Not entirely sure if this is the save there, but it should be far enough, shouldn't be save dependent too, because it happens regardless of where you are in the game, its just the cheaper inn next to the brothel.

There is another actual naming error for a pose file, the filename has garbled due to wrong encoding from the archive (downloaded from here). I managed to fix this one myself on my end, but heads up for anyone else.

And third, this fishing thing with the bandit, I ended up spending a comical ten minutes solely waiting for this crap, and then it was actually harder than anticipated to fail and getting the sex scene from that guy. Not to mention how goddamn slow these bandit guys walk around. Just another grievance from the oversight this dev had.

Anyway, I think I pretty saw everything there was to see from this game, unless there is an actual game over scene on the aphrodite's temple (if there is I'm not getting it). Also your own content with crescent moon arc thing. I have to say very frustrating, specially after seeing it all like a second or third time. From the hot bath, to the soldiers camp, to the brothel guys passing her around, it always ended up getting repetitive and boring where there was so much room for developing situations and gangbangs.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's why you should play the game with a Japanese locale or use a locale emulator. It's common knowledge to also use that when extracting compressed files so Japanese characters don't get messed up. The bugs you experienced before can also happen cause if the locale is not Japanese.

The bandit event wasn't made by the original author. All bandit's events, including the ending, were made by me and a lot of other events as well. The whole fishing event is RNG. You just got really unlucky, rofl. You have 33% to hit the right button, and 66% to fail.

There are two original endings.

One is when you lose in the fight against General Otias at the temple and one is if you manage to win.
The "True End" is when you lose. That's the ending the second game presumes you had so I call it True End.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
That's why you should play the game with a Japanese locale or use a locale emulator. It's common knowledge to also use that when extracting compressed files so Japanese characters don't get messed up.
Yeah I'm aware, I just so happens that I do use japanese locale for every game, but it doesn't work for extracting because I'm on linux, that is if I'm not aware that the archive has that issue.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok, so I went back and played the second game to completion after finishing this, my second time playing these solely because of the fond memories I had and afraid of losing anything of worth. Its become so much more clear as to why the dev failed, heck the second game doesn't have any of scenes in the preview pictures on dlsite, nor even once her wearing that different costume. But all around you see some great sequences that end up getting copied over with some tiny difference later on, like the dev just got bored to finish it up properly.

This really got me itching my inner dev to try and make a little game using Sarah's art assets and animations. Though even looking at the game's file its clear that even though its more or less the same, there was supposed to be more poses, but ended up with less content than first game. Still I think it could be a good developing practice to try something like this.

On another topic, it seems the only scenes missing from the first game for me are those, who is the missing character on the left side? And what are missing scenes with the blacksmith?

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, so I went back and played the second game to completion after finishing this, my second time playing these solely because of the fond memories I had and afraid of losing anything of worth. Its become so much more clear as to why the dev failed, heck the second game doesn't have any of scenes in the preview pictures on dlsite, nor even once her wearing that different costume. But all around you see some great sequences that end up getting copied over with some tiny difference later on, like the dev just got bored to finish it up properly.

This really got me itching my inner dev to try and make a little game using Sarah's art assets and animations. Though even looking at the game's file its clear that even though its more or less the same, there was supposed to be more poses, but ended up with less content than first game. Still I think it could be a good developing practice to try something like this.

On another topic, it seems the only scenes missing from the first game for me are those, who is the missing character on the left side? And what are missing scenes with the blacksmith?
The missing character(s) to the left is in the second part of the army camps (the part you have to duel the female soldier to get past). There's like 2 girls and 3 soldiers (with varying dick size!) down in a pond you can join at night. For the blacksmith there's a bunch of bathing/fucking scenes, I think they just progress with the story so you should get them over the course of a few day cycles.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The blacksmith scenes are unlocked after Sarah upgrades her sword to the max. Then, the blacksmith will tell her that if she brings him a metal crystal, he'll upgrade the sword one more time. After that, the next time Sarah visits the blacksmith, the scenes will begin to unlock.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The blacksmith scenes are unlocked after Sarah upgrades her sword to the max. Then, the blacksmith will tell her that if she brings him a metal crystal, he'll upgrade the sword one more time. After that, the next time Sarah visits the blacksmith, the scenes will begin to unlock.
Actually I did bring the crystal and upgraded o level 11, after that the dialog just kept repeating itself even though the sword stayed at the same level. For the soldiers at the camp, I skipped that part the first time I was passing there and now I can't them to trigger either.
Just a couple of extra bugs. Not that I care, since I saw them the first time I've played.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What do you mean by "you skipped that part the first time"?

When you enter the camp for the first time, you can either allow the soldier to have sex with you or stop him. If you stop him, you lock yourself out of any scene with the soldiers and you have to fight them all.

After you bring the metal crystal to the blacksmith you need to go to sleep and visit him again. He then gives you the sword and then asks you to join him in the bath. That's the first scene with him.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
When you enter the camp for the first time, you can either allow the soldier to have sex with you or stop him. If you stop him, you lock yourself out of any scene with the soldiers and you have to fight them all.

After you bring the metal crystal to the blacksmith you need to go to sleep and visit him again. He then gives you the sword and then asks you to join him in the bath. That's the first scene with him.
I told exactly that, went to blacksmith, upgrade the final level of the sword and got no scene. In the soldier I didn't fight any soldiers, but skipped those guys at the bath nighttime. Simple as

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So I went inside the game and checked.

Actually, you should talk to him right away after you get the sword.

If you go to sleep the switch for triggering the scene will be switched off cause the author made it like that but I need to check it myself and test it a bit to see if you get locked out or not.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
If you go to sleep the switch for triggering the scene will be switched off cause the author made it like that but I need to check it myself and test it a bit to see if you get locked out or not.
Don't worry about it, after all its just another bug the dev skipped over.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Don't worry about it, after all its just another bug the dev skipped over.
I just tested it using one of my saves and you actually soft-lock yourself from further blacksmith events if you don't talk to him right away after getting the last sword.

This is something that I never would have thought to try out. It's definitely an overlook from the author.
I'll fix it and upload with a new version that's almost done.

Reactions: taglag

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I just tested it using one of my saves and you actually soft-lock yourself from further blacksmith events if you don't talk to him right away after getting the last sword.

This is something that I never would have thought to try out. It's definitely an overlook from the author.
I'll fix it and upload with a new version that's almost done.
I'm just curious if it's possible for you to implement some variations in scenes during the combat sequence. I have absolutely no idea how hard it would be to repurpose a couple of existing scenes into the battle. Also if lust system can be nerfed a bit. That would definitely make the battles not feel like chore you have to grind through. It's just a suggestion - from a guy who has no knowledge of the work that needs to be put in to make it happen.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote