Others RPGM None [RJ397511] Decadence - 頹壞

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Like I said, if you don't know about something just don't say anything instead of sending someone on a wild goose chase that you're not sure of. I did believe you that's why I went to check and search for the event multiple times. If you're someone that's ok with putting out inaccurate information before checking then that's on you. I like the dev's art and world creation so I wanted to find that last one for completions sake that's all. I've already moved on to his next game and I have already started making dialogue for the main scenes. I was going to share it with you for helping me but now I'll just keep it to myself because of your behaviour.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont give me that shit.
You asked if that scene could be found outside the gallery, I confirmed that it could. You asked where, I tried to remember and gave possible locations of the event. Guess what? I made a mistake and turns out that none of the places I remember was correct. Because of that, you get butthurt and started accuse me of trolling and then complain about MY behaviour?!
Get down of your fucking pedestal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahip

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Dont give me that shit.
You asked if that scene could be found outside the gallery, I confirmed that it could. You asked where, I tried to remember and gave possible locations of the event. Guess what? I made a mistake and turns out that none of the places I remember was correct. Because of that, you get butthurt and started accuse me of trolling and then complain about MY behaviour?!
Get down of your fucking pedestal.
You 'confirmed' that it could be found then just gave wrong places over and over. Never apologising once for sending me on a wild goose chase and getting defensive and insulting me because I called out the misinformation? Lol. You even asked me how I translate the game and I pointed you to the software and even where to find the dog scene. I am helpful to you, whilst you are an active detriment to me. Take some responsibility for your actions guy.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
You 'confirmed' that it could be found then just gave wrong places over and over. Never apologising once for sending me on a wild goose chase and getting defensive and insulting me because I called out the misinformation? Lol. You even asked me how I translate the game and I pointed you to the software and even where to find the dog scene. I am helpful to you, whilst you are an active detriment to me. Take some responsibility for your actions guy.
Pretty easy to point where the scene is when you just finished the game, lets see if you can remember EVERY event one year from now. Also "never apologised"? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

sorry man its been a while so i dont remember where i found it. But im certain that i found it outside the gallery. there were only 2 npcs that i had to look in the gallery, the dog because like i said i didnt find him at the time. and a merchant npc, because when i would enter the house where said npc was, i could not move forward despise having a path.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Pretty easy to point where the scene is when you just finished the game, lets see if you can remember EVERY event one year from now. Also "never apologised"? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
The point is that I wouldn't go around spreading false information if I wasn't certain about what I was talking about. You're ok doing that which is just unfortunate for the people you make a fool of I guess. It's 100% easier to just stay silent instead of waste people's time. Anyway I've already moved on from this game I suggest you do the same. According to your follow up posts your apology was ingenuine anyway.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote