• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [RJ402479] Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening - Fan Translation

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
The Former - that’s why I’m taking my time planning everything and don’t mind waiting for your full translation. Currently have twenty pages of ideas and notes.

im curious as well to see what the Dev adds as I may change my plans a fair bit

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
More Exposure content would make the game better.

Not asking anyone here to do anything, just feels like the game could use more H content from the developer, especially from the enemies in combat.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. Another patch which mostly covers battle H stuff -- mini scenes, one-off text lines, that kind of stuff. But it also translates 1 regular h-event. H-scenes is what I'll be focusing on now.

Sorry for taking my sweet time, but I will be posting patches more regularly. I might have said this before, but this time for sure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
For my brothers in lust blocked to pass Lucky dream at level 66 you need a dream fragment in the residential area

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Look like the developer Yumenamakonn is working on a sequel to Marle and the Labyrinth of the Dark Sea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reinyakuragi