RPGM WIP [RJ402479] Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening - Fan Translation

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the dream with the little blonde girl, at first i was booted of the dream around step 30, but after cleaning the next dream and severals events,i now can go to step 65 in her dream, but i'm booted out of the dream there now, and don't find what to do next, i have no new dream, and have done pretty much all events i could find, except one event on the left street, i don't know how to trigger it.there is also some items on the ground in this map i can't access due to objects blocking the way.

Any help would be welcome.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
This game was such a huge let down especially since it has the outdoor exposure tag and no such thing exists. And yeah i fully completed it

sadefd

Oct 12, 2019
Do you have a special room with all enemies in this game? Like in the others, where they only use h attacks

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
There's no rush here but if you get around to it could you update WIP table in your Translation Projects Thread as the Cells with Progress details are blank if you can for this and other games

NameCircleRJH-Scenes/Lines TranslatedMaps TranslatedStatusLink
Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening Active
Silly Girls Quest Active
Endless Summer Active

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
There's no rush here but if you get around to it could you update WIP table in your Translation Projects Thread as the Cells with Progress details are blank if you can for this and other games

NameCircleRJH-Scenes/Lines TranslatedMaps TranslatedStatusLink
Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening Active
Silly Girls Quest Active
Endless Summer Active
Mm, I will try. At least "maps translated" part. I haven't done it yet because there are some unique problems with each of those games. Like, for example, Silly Girls Quest has map files from dev's previous game, so the number will be super inflated. H-scenes in it are also happen on maps, meaning it will be to hard to gauge the total number of scenes (now that I think about it, recollection rooms could help with that). But yeah, duly noted!

I'm also thinking of using trello boards for wip games. But setting them up is kinda time-consuming. So we'll see.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Mm, I will try. At least "maps translated" part. I haven't done it yet because there are some unique problems with each of those games. Like, for example, Silly Girls Quest has map files from dev's previous game, so the number will be super inflated. H-scenes in it are also happen on maps, meaning it will be to hard to gauge the total number of scenes (now that I think about it, recollection rooms could help with that). But yeah, duly noted!

I'm also thinking of using trello boards for wip games. But setting them up is kinda time-consuming. So we'll see.
if you did set upto trello boards i'm sure many of people who are consistantly asking for updates would stop asking for updates and start looking instead. this would in the long run free up your schedule as it could be seen at a glance what needs to be done.

while i'm not so good coding wise i thought i may try modding this game. so i'm just wondering how your Translating it as i wouldn't want to mess with anything translation wise. i'm still way the Planning ideas phase and don't mind waiting for a full translation first however. feel free to DM me about how you it if don't want it made public or i work it out myself in the future

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
if you did set upto trello boards i'm sure many of people who are consistantly asking for updates would stop asking for updates and start looking instead. this would in the long run free up your schedule as it could be seen at a glance what needs to be done.

while i'm not so good coding wise i thought i may try modding this game. so i'm just wondering how your Translating it as i wouldn't want to mess with anything translation wise. i'm still way the Planning ideas phase and don't mind waiting for a full translation first however. feel free to DM me about how you it if don't want it made public or i work it out myself in the future
What kind of mod do you have in mind? Adding new content or some qol features? If it's the former, you might want to wait, as the dev said he's planning to release a content update himself.