RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
What should I do in Shota route still stuck only doing BJ to the shota.
When Shota asks about where to go for the second date, go to the bottom right of the beach, there's a secret passage. Keep going till you reach the sercret area, then back to Shota.

How about the Miko with a sword on top of the summit? How to progress further?
That's for the true end route, which is much later in the game after you get: Shota, Bandou (Gym teacher), Delinquents, Fat nerd and neighbour route all completed.

Reactions: Meat_unr

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Ah sorry guys. I was saying shota as the scene in the mountain secret base with those 3, not Amemiya Shouta lol. I'm still stuck at only BJ after swimming for those 3.

When Shota asks about where to go for the second date, go to the bottom right of the beach, there's a secret passage. Keep going till you reach the sercret area, then back to Shota.

That's for the true end route, which is much later in the game after you get: Shota, Bandou (Gym teacher), Delinquents, Fat nerd and neighbour route all completed.
which one is neighbour route? the one with the old men(Giving a white dress to Rinko) and the dirty apartment next to the old men house? Or next to Rinko next door?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ah sorry guys. I was saying shota as the scene in the mountain secret base with those 3, not Amemiya Shouta lol. I'm still stuck at only BJ after swimming for those 3.

which one is neighbour route? the one with the old men(Giving a white dress to Rinko) and the dirty apartment next to the old men house? Or next to Rinko next door?
The neighbour is the guy right next door to Rinko's apartment. You must get the dildo from the sex shop in the town south. Then you'll be able to use the 'Hard Masturbation' option.
Make sure to only use it at night or midnight.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
The neighbour is the guy right next door to Rinko's apartment. You must get the dildo from the sex shop in the town south. Then you'll be able to use the 'Hard Masturbation' option.
Make sure to only use it at night or midnight.
Yeah Thanks. One more question thou, to be able to get True End Route does it mean completing all the other five route and obtain the ending? and repeat the game again to went to True End Route? Thats my understanding so far I just want to confirm it. Because each route went straight to their own ending and the day repeat again from the start, so far I got Shouta ending.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Yeah Thanks. One more question thou, to be able to get True End Route does it mean completing all the other five route and obtain the ending? and repeat the game again to went to True End Route? Thats my understanding so far I just want to confirm it. Because each route went straight to their own ending and the day repeat again from the start, so far I got Shouta ending.
Yeah you basically restart the summer vacation again.
Since you've done the Shota route, do these next: Bandou-> Delinquents -> Neighbour -> Nerd

Reactions: Meat_unr

pocky00

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah you basically restart the summer vacation again.
Since you've done the Shota route, do these next: Bandou-> Delinquents -> Neighbour -> Nerd
Do you know if you can still the true ending if you've completed the black stains ending? The guide says I need to complete all endings EXCLUDING the black stains ending, so I'm just wondering if it means you can't get the true ending if you've done it or if it simply means you can do it but you don't need to do it to get the true ending.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Do you know if you can still the true ending if you've completed the black stains ending? The guide says I need to complete all endings EXCLUDING the black stains ending, so I'm just wondering if it means you can't get the true ending if you've done it or if it simply means you can do it but you don't need to do it to get the true ending.
It's not needed for true ending. But nothing bad will happen even if you've seen it.

Reactions: Kakuroi and pocky00

pocky00

Feb 2, 2023
It's not needed for true ending. But nothing bad will happen even if you've seen it.
Thanks man, I just completed the True Ending, one of the best games I've played I gotta say, I understand why you chose to translate this and I'm very grateful you did! I actually found this thread/game because I was looking into the other game you translated (by Odensensei) and I was looking to see if the translator had translated any other similiar works, so that was quite a lucky find lol.

Here's some free QA of stuff that's fresh in my mind if you want it:
There's some untranslated stuff left in the game scattered all over, the ones I still remember are the morning after event after you spend the night in the male toilet in the park, the command to get up from water (after any swim), the obscure long book (to skip days), the entire conversation with the Otaku when he opens the secret vault in the library, a lot of NPCs in the bar (where you go with the principal).
There's a lot of lines that goes outside the text box but it's totally understandable since it's not the final release and this is the kind of thing you'll notice when you proof read/play it.
There's way too many japanese words used as intentional non-translations in my opinion. I know what "kami-sama", "miko", "nee", etc means because I've dabbled in japanese culture but to the majority of people I believe this will be a very hard translation to understand since so many japanese words are untranslated or treated as a specific name/thing, the three things I mentioned earlier could've easily just been translated as God, priestess and sis/sister and it wouldn't have made it any worse in my opinion. And those three examples were just some of the easiest, and most easy to accept, but take a look at just this one comment for example (spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stuff like that I think will almost not make sense to most people. Either find a fitting translation or give a good explaination what the word means (although this can be borked by the order of when the word first appears). This was only supposed to be a minor gripe but it ended up taking such a big portion of the post, lol, sorry about that.

Don't take it as being critical though, this is just a casual enthusiast sharing his views, this was a 10/10 game and 10/10 translation!

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>the morning after event after you spend the night in the male toilet in the park
Translated in 1.02.
>the command to get up from water (after any swim)
Translated in 1.02.
>the obscure long book (to skip days)
Translated in 1.02.
>the entire conversation with the Otaku when he opens the secret vault in the library
First time I hear about it, will look into it.
>a lot of NPCs in the bar (where you go with the principal).
First time I hear about it, will look into it.

As for the terms you mentioned. Not going to localize them, instead I will write what they mean/offer additional info in the tl notes I'm currently writing. I'll also add a footnote at the start of the game that in case you're wondering what a term means check the text file translation comes with. Sorry, but this game is explicitly Japanese, that's how a translation for it should be.

Appreciate the feedback! And kind words.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Is there no way to save the true end route after finish? Just got the achievement and it doesn't allowed save only load in the post game after that scene it just ended.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Is there no way to save the true end route after finish? Just got the achievement and it doesn't allowed save only load in the post game after that scene it just ended.
As far as I know, no idea. But, maybe once Azurite adds the bonus content with Rinko's mom then maybe it'll be possible.

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
What else bonus content other than her mom? any chance Hinako as well?
From what the dev write on the blog the extra will be on both Rinko's mom and the chibi samurai preist, the problem is that there have been no new posts about it since April, but in my opinion once you read his twitter profile bio he's probably taking his time (I guess).

Jun 19, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the mod and is it possible to find out when the next mod update will drop? Also is it best to start a new playthrough when installing the mod, is it best to use a new save or old save?

Jan 7, 2022
Is this translation done? Why can't I see it in "Latest Updates" section?
Do we need to create a new game thread post for it?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes