RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
is there any time limit in the game?
Time limit; yes 31 days, and everything resets when you get an ending, the only things that don't reset is money, stats, awards and carry over only item's like keys or outfits. You can't carry over consumables or the school 'reputation". Can't do multiple endings per run if your trying to get them all in order to get true ending. some of the endings are quick to get where as a few do take some time skipping.
Hope this gives enough info for the whole game for ya

Reactions: phoenix31

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
31 days. There's a but, though.
Thanks! Will keep it in mind. And holy shit thanks for translating this gem. Great christmas present lmao

Time limit; yes 31 days, and everything resets when you get an ending, the only things that don't reset is money, stats, awards and carry over only item's like keys or outfits. You can't carry over consumables or the school 'reputation". Can't do multiple endings per run if your trying to get them all in order to get true ending. some of the endings are quick to get where as a few do take some time skipping.
Hope this gives enough info for the whole game for ya
Thanks for the detailed answer! I'm trying to follow the Southa route but I had to order the swimsuit and that forced me to skip a weekend so I'm not sure I will be able to finish it. What happens if you don't finish any route by that time?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thanks! Will keep it in mind. And holy shit thanks for translating this gem. Great christmas present lmao

Thanks for the detailed answer! I'm trying to follow the Southa route but I had to order the swimsuit and that forced me to skip a weekend so I'm not sure I will be able to finish it. What happens if you don't finish any route by that time?
If that happens, the game sends you back to Day 1. You will have to restart the route again.
What should should proritize first are:
1. Go to the secret base (The south east mountain). Join them till you can swim and follow the river till you reach a shrine. You should catch fish in the river. Keep doing it for about 4 times till you get 2 items that will prevent Rinko's reputation and evaluation from resetting.
2. Get the gym membership on the first days.
4. Go for the shota route first since it's also branching for Bandou's route (the gym teacher)
3. Getting most costumes right is a good heading start

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Translated Route/Side Events Guide:

Basically, I copied text from the guide on Seta's ci-en into a txt document and translated it. Then one kind soul (thank you again, Noodle!) formatted it in Word and converted it into a pdf for me. Looks pretty great if I'm gonna be honest. With it, hopefully, I wouldn't have to troubleshoot just as much once the release thread is up.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
If that happens, the game sends you back to Day 1. You will have to restart the route again.
What should should proritize first are:
1. Go to the secret base (The south east mountain). Join them till you can swim and follow the river till you reach a shrine. You should catch fish in the river. Keep doing it for about 4 times till you get 2 items that will prevent Rinko's reputation and evaluation from resetting.
2. Get the gym membership on the first days.
4. Go for the shota route first since it's also branching for Bandou's route (the gym teacher)
3. Getting most costumes right is a good heading start
Thanks mate!

Will do that because recently I just finished the shota route. Do you know how can I join the guys at the secret base? They keep saying I'm not allowed to be there. The game tells me I need to give them something but I don't know what exactly.

I think I have all the costumes already. Is there any way to wear them outside? Any exhibitionist trait?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Translated Route/Side Events Guide:

Basically, I copied text from the guide on Seta's ci-en into a txt document and translated it. Then one kind soul (thank you again, Noodle!) formatted it in Word and converted it into a pdf for me. Looks pretty great if I'm gonna be honest. With it, hopefully, I wouldn't have to troubleshoot just as much once the release thread is up.
So what's the ETA on final proofing/new thread?

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks mate!

Will do that because recently I just finished the shota route. Do you know how can I join the guys at the secret base? They keep saying I'm not allowed to be there. The game tells me I need to give them something but I don't know what exactly.

I think I have all the costumes already. Is there any way to wear them outside? Any exhibitionist trait?
Check the post from Daedroth directly above you. It has a full walkthrough / guide for the game. Regarding the costumes, you can wear some outside, not all tough. Just put one on and try to walk out of your apartment. If rinko refuses to wear it, you cant wear it outside. And no there is no exhibitionist content in the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jester35
Feb 28, 2022
Thanks mate!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
do install the mod, do I place the WWW folder that includes everything including the exe or the WWW folder located next to the EXE

Costa42

Mar 10, 2021
Can anyone add a second link to download the unofficial mod for the game from ThanosMan, without using the Mega site?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes