RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Get the latest link and extract into your game folder, replace all.
Link (public):
Neighbor route is very buggy. I'm where you have to meet him on the apartment and when I enter his room to give him his keys back nothing happens.

Reactions: D22BT

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Neighbor route is very buggy. I'm where you have to meet him on the apartment and when I enter his room to give him his keys back nothing happens.
Its not buggy it just hasn't been implemented yet! I left that scene in as a teaser but the neighbor route comes out in the 2nd update, which I'm still working on.

Reactions: D22BT

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I started the game and noticed that it has a days, time and even fatigue system, any tips on how to enjoy at the beginning? (I want to make my character slut)

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I started the game and noticed that it has a days, time and even fatigue system, any tips on how to enjoy the at the beginning? (I want to make my character slut)
Go to the sauna at the mountains on friday afternoon to get rape fantasies so you can get fucked by hobos and other guys and then if you want to see her secret slutty side you gotta go to the other mountains were the shotas are since the protag has some really fucked up backstory that she hides at the start of the game. The truth is that many scenes in the game aren't exactly consensual, so you will see her being raped a lot. Though there are some routes that start off as rape and then she starts getting use to it and liking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Go to the sauna at the mountains on friday afternoon to get rape fantasies so you can get fucked by hobos and other guys and then if you want to see her secret slutty side you gotta go to the other mountains were the shotas are since the protag has some really fucked up backstory that she hides at the start of the game. The truth is that many scenes in the game aren't exactly consensual, so you will see her being raped a lot. Though there are some routes that start off as rape and then she starts getting use to it and liking it.
Thx. Do you know where I can get the red micro bikini and the magical girl cosplay outfit? and also how I enjoy the night, since most things are closed. How do I have sex with hobos (I don't know where they are) and with men in the sauna? How can I access places that she refuges. How can I access places she refuses to enter? How I get money?

Last edited:

Skurremurre

Oct 6, 2018
Thx. Do you know where I can get the red micro bikini and the magical girl cosplay outfit? and also how I enjoy the night, since most things are closed. How do I have sex with hobos (I don't know where they are) and with men in the sauna? How can I access places that she refuges. How can I access places she refuses to enter? How I get money?
Bloody hell partner, do you want us to play the game for you at this point? cmon now..control that LUST n play the damn game. You'll quickly find out that getting such events ain't that much of a riddle at all (trust me I'm an idiot too.)

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Go through the thread I've posted the author's ci-en page before, which details how to get most of the scenes and outfits.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
You get the micro bikini after going to the beach and buying it on the pc. The hobo part is just by getting the rape fantasies skill that I told you already how to get. Same with the men in the sauna and the places she won't go. The magical girl stuff ain't so sure because I haven't gotten that yet.

How do you get the money and spend the night is up to you.

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021
man im dumb asf so can someone pls tell me whether I need the Tl patch If I already download the Game+Patch?
If so, how do I add it after downloading

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
man im dumb asf so can someone pls tell me whether I need the Tl patch If I already download the Game+Patch?
Lost my new game+ save installing the Expansion Pack over Game+Patch.
Then tried to apply TL Patch and now the game doesn't even run.
Translation also got all messed up in the process.

So I'd recommend you install Game+Patch only.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
If you have just downloaded the Game+Patch right now, then you don't need the TL Patch below.
You can pretty much just start playing and enjoy the game.

If you had previously downloaded the game a few months back when it wasn't TL v1.02 and don't want to download the whole game again, then you can download the TL Patch only. Unzip that file, and replace the new files over the existing game.

Reactions: zenophyne
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes