RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
May I say that HOW DO YOU GET KIPNAPPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? I was so confuse that the other student didn't see there teacher get kidnapped in front of them.
u need to advance history (or time, i dont remember well) on school will be a time when the boys will make a joke on your classroom and then they will wait u outside of school every day to kidnap u.

Just go to teach and u will see that event with time.

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 2921878
I'm making a mod to expand on the missing Scenes in this game.
ROADMAP:
-Scenes that should've been in the game
- Convenience store clerk keeps inviting Rinko to the backyard and she never tries but is totally fine GOING INSIDE A
HOMELESS MAN'S TENT.
- More shota sex on every map
- More consensual sex on every map
- More rape on every map
And many more!

-Offscreen Scenes
- Game says "Rinko did 10 Paizuri, Paizuri is now A+"
WHERE. Show me at least 1 Paizuri, don't make it offscreen, what is this, One Piece?
And many more!

-NPCs that lack progress
- The swimming club SHOTAS peek on Rinko while she takes off her swimsuit and...don't enter? everI
- Grandpa is fine groping Rinko until she cums, but he won't join her for an afternoon shower?
-"Thank you for your hard work on the farm, let me repay you"
And many more!

-Varied Sex Positions
- For every acene in the game rhere will be a sex position variatiom (i.e add new doggystyle scene to Mountain Shotas)
And many more!

-Adding scenes in useless maps
- Convenience Store bathroom
- Izayaka next to ramen shop
- McDonald's
- And many more!

-Miscellanious Scenes
- Groping or spanking scenes while travelling.
These are quick 5 second scenes that build Libido faster.
- Groping in Shower and Onsen

-Surprise scenes

- When travelling to familiar spots, you might run into unfamiliar situations...
-Expanding on unused stats
- Rinko gets a sex addict S+ trait but..her behavior never changes.
- Otaku stat is useless outside of 1 NPC, Aborouka
And many more!

-Expanding Outfit system
- When she becomes more lewd, Rinko can go to school in a Tank top.
- Use Tifa cosplay outside of Aborouka events
- Add new cosplays per fan request

-Reducing Grind

- STD can be removed by walking 100 steps & can skip STD remove scene
- All blowjobs recover stamina, reduce restaurant visits
- Items are cheaper

-Fix underwhelming endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Redhead Rinko
Observe
(These are dirty edits, more detailed ones will be done when I work on this feature)
View attachment 2921910

-Dark Skin Rinko
Observe
View attachment 2921912

Base Mod is Free, Patrons get extra exclusive features
PREMIUM FEATURES
-Early video updates of scenes ($1+ Patrons)
-Write your OWN scene for Rinko ($2.3+ Patrons)
-Add 1 In-game NPC designed and named by you, with scene progression with Rinko ($5+ Patrons)
-Added 1 In-game NPC with scene progression and an ending with Rinko ($7 Patrons)
-Vote in polls for
new cosplay, scenes, endings ($1+Patrons)

(The mod will always be compatible with Daedroth's translation.)

Special thanks to
qlitomio
for provoding a translated CommonEvents.json.

MOD PREVIEW

Thank you for your time, please support me at
any upcoming plans to make Rinko more hairy? pubis & armpits?

• Wow
Reactions: yesman03 and PEPEsc

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
been reading the walkthrough and can't understand how to get Rinko to under the bridge area???
many thanks in advance

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
On the center of the map, there is blue houses near the bridge. Go near the bottom house to enter bridge location.
thanks for the quick support, but pc refuses to enter the under bridge area telling it's too dangerous, and also no option to give beer to the homeless npc!!! any idea what are the stats required to do so?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
The entire game, including all images, if you use the latest patch in the OP. Pre-patched link is using slightly outdated patch.

Proofreading the translation and making textboxes neat and tidy atm.
So is there an way of overwriting the old patch, 1.02 is the most up to date patch also right? Do you know if the current mod version that is on the op would work with your patch?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So is there an way of overwriting the old patch, 1.02 is the most up to date patch also right? Do you know if the current mod version that is on the op would work with your patch?
Yeah, of course. Just drop /www folder from the patch archive into the root folder of the game and overwrite when prompted. The patch mirrors the file structure of the game folder so it's easy to install.

Don't know about the mod.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Set 3 - Neighbor - Sucking Up to You

56 CGs! Sucking, Licking, Teasing and Swallowing
48.png

Endless Goblin Set 3 - Neighbor - Deeply Sucking Up To You

56 CGs! Deep Throat, Licking, Teasing, Swallowing, Glasses and Sportsbra!
19.png

I was alot slower than I expected, my previous release date was too optimistic.
I am deeply sorry. Pleaae accept these sets as compensation.
In the meantime, I will change my medicine to something stronger, and will work towards releasing next week.
Please bear with me, and thank you for your continued support.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Endless Summer Set 3 - Neighbor - Sucking Up to You

56 CGs! Sucking, Licking, Teasing and Swallowing
View attachment 3334945

Endless Goblin Set 3 - Neighbor - Deeply Sucking Up To You

56 CGs! Deep Throat, Licking, Teasing, Swallowing, Glasses and Sportsbra!
View attachment 3334947

I was alot slower than I expected, my previous release date was too optimistic.
I am deeply sorry. Pleaae accept these sets as compensation.
In the meantime, I will change my medicine to something stronger, and will work towards releasing next week.
Please bear with me, and thank you for your continued support.
Cringe. Can you make somebody eat her pussy or what? The game doesn't need more blowjobs, handjobs, titwanks or otherwise things that only involve doing something to a dick.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Cringe. Can you make somebody eat her pussy or what? The game doesn't need more blowjobs, handjobs, titwanks or otherwise things that only involve doing something to a dick.
i wish someone would eat her pussy or suck her tits randomly or maybe you need to be a patreon member to request things or it is hard to draw

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
i wish someone would eat her pussy or suck her tits randomly or maybe you need to be a patreon member to request things or it is hard to draw
Doubtful. All one has to do is put another character's head to between her legs to at the very least imitate cunnilingus. And I doubt this guy is drawing very much, more like he's just photoshopping assets together. And then doing what every dickhead in the hentai making business does, go hard in the paint on content that's focused on pleasuring men. Blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, titwanks, etc.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I am a graphic designer by trade, our focus is not on drawing skills.
I'm also working through injury, inflammation, lost my job due to my medical condition, and barely affording the medication prescribed to me, so these sets take a toll on me to make.
I can't just snap my finger and release them on demand. I ain't got no infinity gauntlet.
If you'd like to commission a scene of your choosing, you can head over to and subscribe to one of the tiers that rewards scene(s).
I already have commissioned scenes piled up, and they take priority.
x3.png

Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes