RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 16, 2024
Collage with screenshots from Seta's previous game that he abandoned mid-development:
View attachment 2326470
In his last ci-en post, he also mentioned that he wants to start working on a new game. And that he's hoping to release some kind of content update for Rinko's game, possibly with lewd CGs with Ikuko-san.

In other news, since the patch yesterday, I translated 4 more maps. All of them are related to the wrestling club in the school. Once I'm done with this part, I'm planning to work on the riverbed area with hobos. If you have any requests on which areas/routes I should prioritize, do tell me.
what is this game?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Are there other download links for the translated version? Everytime I download the Pixeldrain one I get hit with several dozen corrupted files in the archive. I've tried three times now.

EDIT: Nvm. 5th time was the charm.

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Really hope dev is okay and comes back to continue with Rinko's story alongside her family tbh.
Finished the true ending and I quite like the shady story of the island.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Set 4 - Super Ultra Hyper Lewd Bonus Set

Lewd (1).gif
Yes, the update is planned to come this week but if I don't work on art, I get derpressed. And I NEEDED a CG set of Rinko's back and her fat buttocks for a good few scenes, so here we are.

-107+ CG!
-Softcore and hardcore grabbing, Spanking, Ass shake, Jiggle, dancing, squishy buttocks goes brrrr

Endless Goblin Set 4 - Super Ultra Hyper Lewd Bonus Set

Lewd.gif
-87 CG!
-Tanktop + Softcore and hardcore grabbing, Spanking, Ass shake, Jiggle, dancing, squishy buttocks goes brrrr

Thank you for your continued support.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Set 4 - Sexy Glasses Lady Lapdance

lap9.gif

This is a remaster of an old set that is dear to me, and I felt needed an upgrade
It is used in the update, planned for Sunday.

Endless Goblin Set 4 - Sexy Tanktop Lady Lapdance

lap2.gif

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I looked at your Patreon, but I was just wondering what you mean a new ending? Can I have a bit of an elaboration? like for this game, what would that entail?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I looked at your Patreon, but I was just wondering what you mean a new ending? Can I have a bit of an elaboration? like for this game, what would that entail?
You describe to me, in little or great detail, an ending you want to add to the game. Someone today just commissioned a scenario where the delinquents win and Rinko becomes their whore.
Based on your description, I will fill in the blanks and implement the events leading up to that ending for a satisfying conclusion.
This whole Neighbor route including the CG sets above, was commissioned by 1 person, early on.
11.png

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
You describe to me, in little or great detail, an ending you want to add to the game. Someone today just commissioned a scenario where the delinquents win and Rinko becomes their whore.
Based on your description, I will fill in the blanks and implement the events leading up to that ending for a satisfying conclusion.
This whole Neighbor route including the CG sets above, was commissioned by 1 person, early on.
View attachment 3380210
I hope you don't forget when you do the "mountain shotas" route the ending that I gave you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 3380210
Aside from the mountain shotas, neighbor and delinquents, maybe an ending were the supernatural lust that affects the islanders is so strong that during the dance sequence where she gets bukkaked and all of that they can't control themselves and rape her, leaving their ''god'' unfulfilled and therefore he makes the lust epidemic even worse on the island. Though given the amount of gangbangs that are in this game idk if this would be worthy of an ending. In fact, I think it's more interesting for alternative endings stuff like the vagrants, the guy in the public bathroom, the giant or the dark spirits you find in the abandoned shack.

Also just a quick idea. I think there is a scene in one of the buildings in the school where Rinko catches two students trying to have stealthy sex. It would be cool to do an option were Rinko catches them but instead of just scolding them she fucks the guy. Though I'm not a patreon I just wanted to say this idea I got but either way you're doing good work from what I've seen.

Reactions: Thanosman

lightzone

Aug 29, 2020
If you have just downloaded the Game+Patch right now, then you don't need the TL Patch below.
You can pretty much just start playing and enjoy the game.

If you had previously downloaded the game a few months back when it wasn't TL v1.02 and don't want to download the whole game again, then you can download the TL Patch only. Unzip that file, and replace the new files over the existing game.
man If I'm just starting to play it, it's better to download game+patch or TL patch

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes